Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Celebrities are human beings, OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludus View Post
    Do we know of any that don't smoke?
    I must say that is the last thing on my mind when I consider celebrities. What significance does it have?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    Because that would be judgemental and pseudo-psychoanalytical. If you look at it like that, you would also have to assume that the majority of average people who smoke also must have unusual lives, suffer from abnormal pressure and attribute their habit to some mental/personal shortcomings. Oh wait. That's what anti-smoke-bigots do anyway.
    Do you agree that celebrity lifestyles are different from your average person? If so, do you agree that different lifestyles result in different social climates? Do all social climates have the same social pressures? I'm not even associating anything negative to smoking in my statement so it can't be considered judgmental.

My point was that assuming celebrities life choices are going to fall in line with your average Joe at every turn is flawed. Any assumptions you think I'm making about smokers are based on projection, guilt, or some other emotional response and not a result of the content in my post.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Young stars tend to become drug addict losers sooner or later (Source: my rear end) Nicotine is also a drug.

Macaulay Culkin (Home alone) - drug addict
    Michael jackson - addict of painkillers, sleeping pills, died of overdose
    Lindsay Lohan - junkie

Justin Bieber and Daniel Radcliffe are next in line.
    For the record, MJ was intentionally given too much of the wrong medicine and was an old man by that time. For a guy that was a star from the time he was of school age, a target for all the lowlifes (the false molestation claims meant to generate a payday) and VERY famous for most of 5 decades, he did alright. He was in great shape for his age his whole life.

There are tons of celebs who I haven't seen tied to smoking. They don't talk about them. They talk about the ones who are determined to ruin themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manipulation View Post
    For the record, MJ was intentionally given too much of the wrong medicine and was an old man by that time. For a guy that was a star from the time he was of school age, a target for all the lowlifes (the false molestation claims meant to generate a payday) and VERY famous for most of 5 decades, he did alright. He was in great shape for his age his whole life.

There are tons of celebs who I haven't seen tied to smoking. They don't talk about them. They talk about the ones who are determined to ruin themselves.
    Yeah I guess MJ is not the best example. I didn't really put a thought to my explanation, though. As I said it's some bogus joke I pulled out of my rear end

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Someone's been leaving cigarette butts all around Slytherin Hall.
    10 points from gryphindor.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

because they can actually afford to

Quote Originally Posted by Crym View Post
    Do you agree that celebrity lifestyles are different from your average person? If so, do you agree that different lifestyles result in different social climates? Do all social climates have the same social pressures? I'm not even associating anything negative to smoking in my statement so it can't be considered judgmental.

My point was that assuming celebrities life choices are going to fall in line with your average Joe at every turn is flawed. Any assumptions you think I'm making about smokers are based on projection, guilt, or some other emotional response and not a result of the content in my post.
    Based and projection and guilt, that's hilarious. That's so compulsively dramatic and so internet.

People smoke, dude, deal with it.