Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Synoviarift View Post
    It's called cross-promoting and it's a great idea
    Thanks for your opinion. Since you've only been a member for less than a month, I'd hardly quantify your assessment of my posts as accurate. Get back to me in a few more months when I'm saying how much fun Dendrome is.

    In the meantime, I'm free to express my opinion. Thank you for your concern.
    BAD WOLF

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Questing content (and content in general) is beyond repetitive and boring, with zero variation. Overall content is extremely minimal (I'm just waiting for them to patch actual content in at this point, I've done all the quests and completed the reasonable non-PvP related achievements), bugs out the ass, console handicaps like a terrible menu system/horrible graphical customization options, slow response time for patches (due to consoles), poor as shit writing and voicework that don't make me give a fuck about a single character, and tons of other gripes.

    Basically, if you watch/listen to Angry Joes review, he almost literally says everything I was telling my friends during the first week after release. The foundation (shooting) is fine, but everything else is pretty damn generic and definitely lacking in quality. It's especially jarring as I (foolishly) expected how Trion handled Rift to be how they handled Defiance, and that has not been the case.

    But this is a Rift topic, so let's keep it on Dendrome and I'm going to stop discussing Defiance here too. Shoot me a PM and we can chit chat (or chit chat in the Defiance thread in the video game forums).
    How would you suggest to spice up the questing? The quests aren't very exciting, but IMO, they don't have to be. The combat is good fun, and I honestly find myself just driving around the world finding stuff to kill.

    How much content did you expect in a shooter? When you play a game like Gears of War, you get a ~10 hour single player, then you get the multiplayer PvP. Yet people are content with that.

    Defiance gives you a ~12 Hour single player story, combat just as exciting as Gears of War or any other single player game, tons of side missions, Arkfall events, dynamic emergencies, pursuits, time trials, rampages, Open World Shadow War PvP, Competitive PvP Maps and daily/weekly contracts. All in a large open world with thousands of other people to play with and constant free updates and all in a Buy to Play game without a sub fee. If people are content with just a small single player, and the pvp maps that most console games give you, how could they not be with all the stuff Defiance gives you for the same price?

    Obviously, if you were expecting to get 50 days of game time out of a Buy to Play shooter, you will be disappointed, but otherwise, I don't really see how :P
    Last edited by Rajadog20; 2013-04-28 at 03:56 AM.
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

  3. #23
    Bloodsail Admiral Maythael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Atheist Socialist Sweden (ASS)
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Thanks for your opinion. Since you've only been a member for less than a month, I'd hardly quantify your assessment of my posts as accurate. Get back to me in a few more months when I'm saying how much fun Dendrome is.

    In the meantime, I'm free to express my opinion. Thank you for your concern.
    I've been reading your posts for quite some time and from what I've gathered you like or even love Rift but like me is worried by their lack of communication and feeling bored from the slim (relevant) content currently. Rifthug! <3

    I think and hope Dendrome will be awesome. The question is if people will stay for it, or come back.

  4. #24
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    I think and hope Dendrome will be awesome. The question is if people will stay for it, or come back.
    Pretty sure it will be awesome, though the ridiculous lengths they are going to basically force you to look at advertisement for their other game is silly. It throws lore out the window to service their promotional shtick. I'm not sure that it will get anyone to come back, but it will probably keep people around for a while. Open world raid is an interesting concept to use...an oldie, but goodie.

    Dendrome might be more amazing than we can imagine. Just giving me a new way to progress my character and give me a reason to play again would be great.
    BAD WOLF

  5. #25
    Bloodsail Admiral Maythael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Atheist Socialist Sweden (ASS)
    Posts
    1,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Dendrome might be more amazing than we can imagine. Just giving me a new way to progress my character and give me a reason to play again would be great.
    Definitely agree. I'm tired of having to wait for events to pop, or go to another server for events. I love open world PvE, and this might be "the" thing missing for me.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Thanks for your opinion. Since you've only been a member for less than a month, I'd hardly quantify your assessment of my posts as accurate. Get back to me in a few more months when I'm saying how much fun Dendrome is.

    In the meantime, I'm free to express my opinion. Thank you for your concern.
    Just ignore Synovia, he's one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trion going, and states his opinion as if its fact plenty of times on the official forums. Pretty much every patch or even hotfix it seems like he's there with a "Great work Trion, this patch/hotfix is ace!", sometimes even creating threads just to thank them. I actually read his blog once and someone in the comments said they'd regretted buying Rift. He then said he thought the guy must be lying, whilst countering with how the biggest mistake he'd made recently was trying MoP, which he uninstalled after a few hours. Thats right, if you dont have the same opinion as him about a game he likes, you must be lying, but him having the same opinion about a different (and obviously well liked by many) game is totally fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

  7. #27
    Warchief theWocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,038
    Regarding Defiance:
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Questing content (and content in general) is beyond repetitive and boring, with zero variation.
    Yeah, that's my issue with Defiance too. I was in the beta and about 1/2 way through the initial play-through, I realized every quest was a "activate" these thingies and then wipe out a bunch of mobs and then rinse, repeat and grind...grind... grind. I am considering buying it for review purposes, however.

    Back to Rift - As for the hell-bugs, I don't mind either way having Rift / bug invasions as they just look like another NPC to me - unless they start messing with the lore of the game, I have no issue with it - lots of the old events in WoW had some influences from other games/culture. I didn't mind it. I don't mind if an mmo borrows stuff, but up to a certain point, of course.

    I must say, however, that even if 2.3 is a decent patch, Trion has kind of let me down of late and I don't know if I'm going to bother renewing subs when my year runs out. I've lost interest in the world/game as of late. It was an a blast in the first few months, but if they can do a content "drought" once, they can do it again. This is one of the things that got me off WoW - that long wait towards the end of WotLK - I got bored and other games caught my interest and I didn't feel like going back to WoW eventually. My $15 per month should not buy me $15 of content every 4 months - For $60, I will rather buy games like Skyrim, Civ 5, StarCraft, Torchlight, Diablo, GW2, etc that have high replay value if that is the case.

    Besides, I am intending on giving Tera a go, also Neverwinter as they all look interesting. Elder Scrolls plus other are coming out too, so tons to look at. I like "new" stuff, so I enjoy the "WoW killers" that come on the scene. Even if I buy the game, play for two months, the new world, new lore, new experience with masses of excited, hopeful players make it worth every penny. GW2 was probably one of the best leveling experiences I have had in ages - so many people at release - it was awesome!

    For Rift, I still log on every day to check for the 2.3 patch, and purely anecdotal observation, but I noticed my guild has about 5~10 people on most nights at the moment and that my friends list has been surprisingly inactive for the last month or so, but I just did a video on the starting area in Guardian side (uploading soon) and noticed there are quite a bunch of new players wandering around.

    Trion's PR department f--ked up (irreparably for me, in my opinion) - when things slow down in business, you don't ignore your customers - you give them more, talk to them more, give them something, anything to look forward too. You don't just leave them.

    I look forward to 2.3, however - when it finally lands. I don't go on the PTS ever as I don't like to ruin the "freshness" of new material.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 04:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rajadog20 View Post
    Defiance gives you a ~12 Hour single player story, combat just as exciting as Gears of War or any other single player game, tons of side missions, Arkfall events, dynamic emergencies, pursuits, time trials, rampages, Open World Shadow War PvP, Competitive PvP Maps and daily/weekly contracts. All in a large open world with thousands of other people to play with and constant free updates and all in a Buy to Play game without a sub fee.
    Valid Points - think I'm gonna grab a copy now.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-04-28 at 01:36 PM.
    ★ twitter @WockyCC ★ blog wockycc.tumblr.comyou-tube: Wocky GAMING
    Recent Video ★ Why playing an MMORPG is like dating
    Partner/Member of the CURSE "Union for Gamers" YouTube Gaming Network | ★ Wocky's Computer Specs: HERE
    Wocky "unplugged" YouTube (Real Life)Steam Games List"


  8. #28
    Pandaren Monk Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,756
    Grabbed some concept screen shots of Architects related stuff from the Live stream, can recognise some of them that made it to 'live'









    The next Live stream looks like it will be a spectacular one.

  9. #29
    I must say, I've been pretty down on Rift for a while because of the content drought and there being basically nothing left for me to achieve besides raiding. I was expecting to play and enjoy Dendrome and the chronicle and then drift off again once I've exhausted the non-raid content (hopefully a Wildstar beta invite by then? or a job?). The whole open world dungeon thing totally came from left field, and open world tier 2 raid bosses that are actually hard? sign me up! Obviously Trion has the potential to butcher both of these if, for example, they have tagging enabled, but if they're done right these have the potential to resurrect Rift for me, and I think that's pretty cool.

    No opinions on the Hellbugs. I don't see it as being any different from the Corgi Rifts, as long as they don't try to make some Rift-Defiance link into canon (and don't do it well). As creatures from the plane of fire, Hellbugs don't stretch credibility too far imo.

    I like what they did with the first SL chronicle having the extra bonuses for timed challenges. If this chronicle has, say, hard mode bosses, I think that would be badass too

    Edit: clarification.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    The next Live stream looks like it will be a spectacular one.
    I can't remember did they say they are going to talk about more about dendrome/2.3 next livestream? I hope so they should hype it up every livestream until it is live imo. I am really hoping next week we hear something about strongholds for instance. I have been wondering for what the past month or two what in the world those will be. Would be nice to at least get an idea.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 07:19 PM ----------

    The more we hear about this patch the harder it is to wait for it! I mean that open world dungeon and raid thing did come out of no where. But with all that is going into this patch I think I can understand why it has taken so long. I do think it might have been a good idea to maybe delay a few things for another patch however in order to get this one out sooner. I actually suspect that maybe originally Dendrome was going to launch without some of the features we have heard about. But after all the complaints about Ashora and Steppes being so undone maybe they didn't wanted to make sure Dendrome was actually complete before releasing it. It also sounds like we are probably at least a month away from it even going on pts, judging by the art still not being finished. I actually think one of them even said the art needed some more weeks. I hope I am wrong though and it comes sooner but I suspect we won't see the patch till mid June at the earliest now Ahh well if they keep giving out info every livestream until then or at least every other livestream that will help!

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    So much for "lack of content" worries
    Actually, they just got worse for me. Open World Bosses do not really excite me, they are generally, at least in Rift, really easy. They say as much when they talk about them. So not only are they gonna be easy, they are gonna be on short respawn timers....wtf is the point, free loot? This is worse than LFR for raiders. Granted, for the rest, it's something to do, that they will be able to, due to simple mechanics and the focus on punishing the individual not the raid. So casuals will be able to show up, die a few times, still get loot. Great I guess....though this does not sound like lasting content, this sounds like content that someone could finish in a couple days. So not much to do there.

    Crossover Hellbugs...meh, it happens. People promote games in other games, in this case, it even kinda fits..Rifts go to other dimensions, why couldn't they go there? At least there is a little lore backing it up, sort of. Better than most crossovers.

    What else are we getting, Strongholds and a 10m? Strongholds better be one hell of an entertaining feature that can keep 1000's of people interested for months at a time, cause if they are not......there's not much else for people to do once they've done everything.
    Rift - Lathais@Deepwood - 60 Rogue / Arrieleah@Deepwood - 60 Mage
    Check out this guide Guide for fresh 60's: The One Level 60 Guide - Updated for 2.5
    Check these out:Gaming/Computer Glasses
    My Multi-Touch Table Project

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by russykh View Post
    Just ignore Synovia, he's one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trion going, and states his opinion as if its fact plenty of times on the official forums. Pretty much every patch or even hotfix it seems like he's there with a "Great work Trion, this patch/hotfix is ace!", sometimes even creating threads just to thank them. I actually read his blog once and someone in the comments said they'd regretted buying Rift. He then said he thought the guy must be lying, whilst countering with how the biggest mistake he'd made recently was trying MoP, which he uninstalled after a few hours. Thats right, if you dont have the same opinion as him about a game he likes, you must be lying, but him having the same opinion about a different (and obviously well liked by many) game is totally fine.
    I tend to like a quality product and Rift is, indeed, a quality product. Further, after seven years of WoW, the pace of content and the quality of patch days in Rift is quite refreshing. I can't recall a single patch day during my seven years in WoW where things actually went off without a hitch yet Trion has succeeded in this regard in only a fraction of the time WoW had to perfect this.

    And, since you went there, the reason my posts come off as fact isn't coincidence. It's because I actually think critically about my posts before making them instead of sputtering out whatever comes to my mind. The private messages I receive day in and day out partnered with /tells in-game are more than enough to reassure me that I'm on the right track.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 01:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    Actually, they just got worse for me. Open World Bosses do not really excite me, they are generally, at least in Rift, really easy. They say as much when they talk about them. So not only are they gonna be easy, they are gonna be on short respawn timers....wtf is the point, free loot? This is worse than LFR for raiders. Granted, for the rest, it's something to do, that they will be able to, due to simple mechanics and the focus on punishing the individual not the raid. So casuals will be able to show up, die a few times, still get loot. Great I guess....though this does not sound like lasting content, this sounds like content that someone could finish in a couple days. So not much to do there.

    Crossover Hellbugs...meh, it happens. People promote games in other games, in this case, it even kinda fits..Rifts go to other dimensions, why couldn't they go there? At least there is a little lore backing it up, sort of. Better than most crossovers.

    What else are we getting, Strongholds and a 10m? Strongholds better be one hell of an entertaining feature that can keep 1000's of people interested for months at a time, cause if they are not......there's not much else for people to do once they've done everything.
    1) New 10m, Tier 2 raid
    2) New open-world dungeon
    3) 3 new open-world raid encounters
    4) A new zone that is at least 1.5 times the size of Ember Isle along with a new faction
    5) Jumping puzzles
    6) A new Chronicle
    7) A new dynamic content feature: Strongholds
    8) Weapon wardrobing of sorts
    9) New role slots

    The patch is basically an expansion and you're claiming it has no content for you. Please just unsub and leave the rest of us to discuss the best MMO on the market. Thank you.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 01:56 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Thanks for your opinion. Since you've only been a member for less than a month, I'd hardly quantify your assessment of my posts as accurate. Get back to me in a few more months when I'm saying how much fun Dendrome is.

    In the meantime, I'm free to express my opinion. Thank you for your concern.
    Long-time lurker, recent new poster. Why I should be chastised for not posting regularly on a WoW-focused MMO site is beyond me but I'll assume you have your reasons. If post count is to be used as the measuring stick here, then I'd recommend hoping over to the official forums once in a while and checking my post count there.
    Last edited by Synoviarift; 2013-04-29 at 01:56 PM.

  13. #33
    Not to point out the obvious here, but people did take note of where these open world bosses were right? They were behind what I would count as a fuck ton of elites, so griefing will be hard. KEYWORD...If they are located in the same spots as they are on the pts, then oh yeah easily grief.

    We will have to see how it goes. Clearly some part of the playerbase wanted this. They even said it in the live stream. I like the idea alot. I am still waiting on news of what Strongholds are? Are these the open world raids?
    http://raptr.com/puremallace/about

    What has been made by QQ can be unmade by QQ!!!

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Not to point out the obvious here, but people did take note of where these open world bosses were right? They were behind what I would count as a fuck ton of elites, so griefing will be hard. KEYWORD...If they are located in the same spots as they are on the pts, then oh yeah easily grief.

    We will have to see how it goes. Clearly some part of the playerbase wanted this. They even said it in the live stream. I like the idea alot. I am still waiting on news of what Strongholds are? Are these the open world raids?
    Good point and I'm with you on the need for information about strongholds.

  15. #35
    Titan Kelimbror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Tír na nÓg
    Posts
    12,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Synoviarift View Post
    Long-time lurker, recent new poster. Why I should be chastised for not posting regularly on a WoW-focused MMO site is beyond me but I'll assume you have your reasons. If post count is to be used as the measuring stick here, then I'd recommend hoping over to the official forums once in a while and checking my post count there.
    Where did I mention a post count? Oh, not once. Don't put words in my mouth or slander me by alluding to things I never said.

    I used the date your account was created which was a fair assumption. Combined with the fact that you clearly display no knowledge of my posts on Rift other than the last month, how else could it explain your misplaced assessment?

    Now you have given me the truth and I can respond appropriately. You've had ample time and claim to have read many posts, but still hold the opinion you do, now I know you are out to blatantly cause trouble. Thank you for showing the wolf in sheep's clothing so quickly, though in truth I knew it from the first few posts you made.

    ----------------------
    OT: I like hearing that the zone is 1.5 times the size of Ember Isle, but I hope it doesn't follow suit with other SL zones. Too much land, not enough anything else. If it's 1.5 times and packed with quests, objectives, new ways to earn gear...you'll find me pleasantly surprised and hopefully playing for some months to come.

    Time will tell though, not going to assume we're being given a bar of gold until I've seen it myself.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2013-04-29 at 02:46 PM.
    BAD WOLF

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Synoviarift View Post
    1) New 10m, Tier 2 raid
    2) New open-world dungeon
    3) 3 new open-world raid encounters
    4) A new zone that is at least 1.5 times the size of Ember Isle along with a new faction
    5) Jumping puzzles
    6) A new Chronicle
    7) A new dynamic content feature: Strongholds
    8) Weapon wardrobing of sorts
    9) New role slots

    The patch is basically an expansion and you're claiming it has no content for you. Please just unsub and leave the rest of us to discuss the best MMO on the market. Thank you.
    1) That'll keep me busy for a few weeks at best.
    2) A dungeon, Master Mode? If so great, if not, it's just a dungeon, run it a couple times and it's stale, with likely rewards not as good as my current gear either, since it's only 5-man.
    3) Open world raid encounters. Open world means it's gonna be easy. Super easy. They also clearly state they punish the player not the raid, so casuals that suck can show up and get free loot. About as bad as LFR, if not worse.
    4) So a new zone. Myself and many others chewed through all of SL in under a week. One zone is not gonna last me more than all that. The quests will be done and it will be stale within a month.
    5) Neat, I guess.
    6) See answer for Dungeon. Chronicles are a great idea, but it's a little late when peoples gear is already past 5-man content, much sell solo/duo content.
    7) This could very well be the saving grace, however it will probably get old about as fast as Hunt Rifts did unless it is really really great.
    8) Feature, not content.
    9) Feature not content.

    This patch is not basically an expansion, excluding the T2 Raid, it's stuff that -should- have been in the expansion. It is a large patch, I'll give you that, but it is not near an expansion. Also, I already have unsubbed thank you. I have just been keeping an eye on it because I really do want to sub again, but if this is what they have to offer, I probably won't.
    Rift - Lathais@Deepwood - 60 Rogue / Arrieleah@Deepwood - 60 Mage
    Check out this guide Guide for fresh 60's: The One Level 60 Guide - Updated for 2.5
    Check these out:Gaming/Computer Glasses
    My Multi-Touch Table Project

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Where did I mention a post count? Oh, not once. Don't put words in my mouth or slander me by alluding to things I never said.

    I used the date your account was created which was a fair assumption. Combined with the fact that you clearly display no knowledge of my posts on Rift other than the last month, how else could it explain your ignorance?

    Now you have given me the truth and I can respond appropriately. You've had ample time and claim to have read many posts, but still hold the opinion you do, now I know you are out to blatantly cause trouble. Thank you for showing the wolf in sheep's clothing so quickly, though in truth I knew it from the first few posts you made.

    ----------------------
    OT: I like hearing that the zone is 1.5 times the size of Ember Isle, but I hope it doesn't follow suit with other SL zones. Too much land, not enough anything else. If it's 1.5 times and packed with quests, objectives, new ways to earn gear...you'll find me pleasantly surprised and hopefully playing for some months to come.

    Time will tell though, not going to assume we're being given a bar of gold until I've seen it myself.
    Ok. Enjoy the clouds, friend.

  18. #38
    A friend told me the other day, "Rift needs Return to Hammerknell."

    Meaning that we need a big, tough and complex raid at the moment to spark 1%-er excitement. Can't say I disagree with that opinion.

    However, I do like the look of the Dendrome patch. I'll play dungeons and chronicles for the fun of it alone for a bit. Though it does seem we need a new 'Hammerknell' this expansion.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-04-29 at 04:36 PM.

  19. #39
    Bloodsail Admiral Maythael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Atheist Socialist Sweden (ASS)
    Posts
    1,004
    Daglar or Elrar said that the 2.4 patch will arrive sooner than the time between 2.2 and 2.3... not an achievement really. Anyways, they said 2.4 will bring a 20 man.

  20. #40
    Warchief theWocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,038
    Quote Originally Posted by Synoviarift View Post
    I can't recall a single patch day during my seven years in WoW where things actually went off without a hitch yet Trion has succeeded in this regard in only a fraction of the time WoW had to perfect this.
    Either you have a really crap memory or you're flat out lying. Except for major expansions, and the odd hiccup, Blizzard do a pretty fine job at fixing things and putting out content without bugs.

    Rift is a quality product, but I just hate it when people run down other companies for no reason. WoW is a good game - I just don't like the way it looks - it's a major eye-sore to me else I'd probably be playing it too.



    ---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 06:51 PM ----------
    %%%%%%%
    Quote Originally Posted by Synoviarift View Post
    The patch is basically an expansion and you're claiming it has no content for you. Please just unsub and leave the rest of us to discuss the best MMO on the market. Thank you.[COLOR="red"]
    Don't be absurd. It's a patch - Other games have also released huge content updates from time to time as well.

    As far as I am aware, Dendrome was supposed to be on release? Seem to recall someone saying this.

    All Trion have done - when they finally get their act together - is release content that is expected of them. Their juicy content patches is one of the reasons people are so attracted to the game. People bought Rift Storm Legion with the expectation of this - only to feel abandoned by a company they had faith in.

    They don't have the player-base of WoW - if they want to keep subs, they need to be better and give more value for money - this means more content. It may not be fair, but that is the way it is.

    EDIT: Personally, I see irreparable damage done to the game due to crap PR and Trion Rift Team treating their playerbase like mushrooms. It's obvious most of the veterans don't even bother any more (many used to lurk here) and are passing the time with something else.

    Heck, I think the game is great, but it's a sad day when you leave a post in the morning, see your post has no comments under it when you get home after work.
    Last edited by theWocky; 2013-04-29 at 05:04 PM.
    ★ twitter @WockyCC ★ blog wockycc.tumblr.comyou-tube: Wocky GAMING
    Recent Video ★ Why playing an MMORPG is like dating
    Partner/Member of the CURSE "Union for Gamers" YouTube Gaming Network | ★ Wocky's Computer Specs: HERE
    Wocky "unplugged" YouTube (Real Life)Steam Games List"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •