Mistweaver help needed.

I think my Hps is lowish for my gear. Do I have any of the gearing wrong or do my spells seem wrong for amounts they doing %.
    Usually I get paired with a disc priest and 3rd healer is usually a Paladin or Druid.

Only logs I could find are.
    worldoflogs /reports/rt-5brxadpiw0oukyfe/details/668/?s=7164&e=7589 Primordius
    worldoflogs /reports/rt-5brxadpiw0oukyfe/details/668/?s=4797&e=5348 Durumu

The percents i got where from LFR which isn't great I know but I usually get about same hps in 10mans.
    Last Magaera fight I had ReM at 21% Uplift 21% Torpedo 19% ScK 12% GotS 10% Revival 7% SM 3%
    And Tortos was ReM 34% Uplift 23% Torpedo 13% Gots 8% Revival 7% SM 6%
    I keep TFT on cd or save it if high damage is coming in 30 secs or so.
    Also try and keep Expel Harm on cd.

us battle net /wow/en/character/stormrage/Haibara/simple

Post a link to your armory.

Playing with disc priests and paladins cause a lot of over healing because of their shields.

Other than that I am no sure what to tell you. Be sure to pop revival whenever there is a massive aoe(Magaera's freak out or Totos's stomp) and it is off CD.

Make sure you are reforging for whatever haste break point you can get to, but not beyond.

Ah I can't post links just yet but. I do try and use Revival on cd. Currently i'm forged into the 16% breakpoint -5% buff. then crit then rest into haste and avoiding mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by HaibaraSR View Post
    Currently i'm forged into the 16% breakpoint -5% buff. then crit then rest into haste and avoiding mastery.
    Why forge into haste over mastery over the breakpoint? Haste between break points is pretty much a waste isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfaxe View Post
    Why forge into haste over mastery over the breakpoint? Haste between break points is pretty much a waste isn't it?
    Well, after reaching a haste breakpoint you generally push everything else into crit/spirit. So I'm not sure how you could prioritize anything after that, since you just juggled your major stats. For gear choices you'd want a haste item over a mastery item always. The haste would contribute to the breakpoint and you'd reforge the rest into crit (or spirit). If it came down to it somehow, like if you somehow had too much haste, I'd still take haste over mastery for chi.