Thread: Bosses for 5.4

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rearmored_Twilight_Drake_001
    Generic_Orc_T16_Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Can someone explain to me why Aethas would side with Garrosh in this conflict, and not with Lor'themar Theron and the rest of the blood elves? I think I must have missed some important dialogue or something.

Unless we're talking about some Sha-corrupted version of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else hoping that Garrosh uses his warlock underlings stationed in Ragefire to bring back Mankirks wife as a boss? Being serious, we've had our fair share is dumb/humorous bosses in past tiers. In this one, im gonna throw that bone to Tortos, I can't help but giggle when I see him.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

Why would magatha be a boss? Garrosh hates her for decieving him and taking his honor in the fight with cairne.

I could see Jaina being a boss...maybe. I switched to horde this expansion so I don't know her recent stuff, but I was pretty upset when she was just about to make a badass move and wreck orgrimmar, and they just give it a weak excuse like "don't become another arthas" (I haven't read the book yet, but that's what I've been told happens), and she calms down, and yada yada yada. I could see her feeling betrayed that the Alliance is fighting with the rebellion, who are still technically horde, and partly responsible for Theramore. However, who's to say we kill her. I read about warlocks controlling her and Lor'themar Theron, and while that doesn't make much sense, I could see Lor'themar Theron and Jaina Proudmoore going at it and the mechanic is to protect them from Garrosh's minions, the Kor'kron and the like, while they exhaust themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SaburoDaimando View Post
    I want the final battle against Garrosh to be a 2 fight finale like the fight against Deathwing in Dragon Soul.
    I want that too..

If they make Jaina a forced boss, they should allow it where you battle both Jaina and Lorethmar Theron as a twist(Basically some Warlocks loyal to Garrosh are able to mind control Jaina and Lorethmar Theron and your goal is to take out the Warlocks. If you kill ether Jaina or Lorethmar, the fight ends in a failure).
    i like this idea

personally i wish we could have another faction champ style fight. I know everyone hated it but I loved it.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Seeing as a large portion of this expansion has revolved around the war between the horde and the alliance, it wouldn't surprise me if they put in a fight where you go at it with the other faction. Similar to the gunship battle where both sides are racing to kill Garrosh first and happen to run into each other along the way.

Aside from obviously Garrosh, there'll most likely be:

- Malkorok.

- Sha of Pride/Y'Shaarj (in some form)

- Some type of dark elemental and/or Dark Shaman council/encounter

- Jaina/Lor'themar (You can also replace him with Vol'jin. ) fight. Possibly corrupted by the Sha of Pride. Everybody thinks the Sha of Pride would only affect Garrosh, but both Jaina and Lor'themar are guilty of essentially thinking they are better than Garrosh too. It's almost identical to Garrosh's thinking. The Alliance have to fight Jaina and calm her the eff down, same with Horde and Lor'themar. I think this would also be a unique spin on the old "Fight your opposite faction boss" because they were once allies.

- Some kind of "rescue Thrall" boss.

- Warlord Zaela. The fact that she is pretty important/powerful, and she was mentioned in the Q&A makes me think so.

- General Nazgrim. I don't think he's actually that powerful personally, so his boss fight would probably be similar to Horridon where there's a ton of Kor'kron adds.

Ones that are less likely but still possible:

- Gallywix showing up to protect his investment.

- Some type of corrupted Thrall.

- Aethas Sunreaver. It's become increasingly likely he is, if not a stooge of Garrosh, then still supporting him.

- Vereesa Windrunner. She's ripe for Sha infestation.

- Varian/Vol'jin. Sort of like a "We're toward the end, so the Rebellion and Alliance turn one another." Not to the death of course. I'm sure Thrall will show up and be touchy-feely about how we need to be friends after the fight is over.

Some that they could argue but I wouldn't see coming:

- Sylvanas and/or Koltira

- Baine
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2013-04-27 at 04:33 AM.

I want the final battle against Garrosh to be a 2 fight finale like the fight against Deathwing in Dragon Soul.
    Please no. Like, WHO WOULD WANT THOSE FIGHTS AGAIN? its the exact same for like 15mins..
    Maybe if its a actually good fight split into 2

I only hope is the bosses feel special enough and that the raid seems different.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Please no. Like, WHO WOULD WANT THOSE FIGHTS AGAIN? its the exact same for like 15mins..
    Maybe if its a actually good fight split into 2
    Spine and Madness were totally different fights though. And Garrosh doesn't pose the same...uh...technical problems Deathwing did, so I doubt the final battle would be all adds until the last minute like Madness was.

It could be kind of cool to have several different Garrosh fights, actually. Like, Garrosh as the end boss of each "wing" of the raid, starting out normal and becoming more and more insane/corrupted as we push him deeper and deeper into the city and caverns. As long as they're all mechanically different fights, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I only hope is the bosses feel special enough and that the raid seems different.
    They said they learnt their lesson with Dragon Soul.

That being said, I think we're going to be fighting at LEAST 4-5 big Lore Figures (Zaela, Gallywix, Garrosh, etc.)

I really hope we don't fight Nazgrim.

If he ends up being a good guy in the end and dying I'm going to actually feel bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm calling it! Because it always happens! Garrosh will be in it no doubt, but for the sake of Blizzard Trends, Sha-Onyxia, Sha-Nefarian, and...... SHA-DEATHWING! Oh and Rag just out of randomness. How does this all make sense? Since when has it ever!? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Spine and Madness were totally different fights though. And Garrosh doesn't pose the same...uh...technical problems Deathwing did, so I doubt the final battle would be all adds until the last minute like Madness was.

It could be kind of cool to have several different Garrosh fights, actually. Like, Garrosh as the end boss of each "wing" of the raid, starting out normal and becoming more and more insane/corrupted as we push him deeper and deeper into the city and caverns. As long as they're all mechanically different fights, of course.
    I meant like spine was a 10min fight or longer (Dont even remember anymore) and it was basically a dull repeat over and over, same as madness.
    Just for me, but him getting pushed deeper and deeper sounds like it could be quite interesting

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    I'm calling it! Because it always happens! Garrosh will be in it no doubt, but for the sake of Blizzard Trends, Sha-Onyxia, Sha-Nefarian, and...... SHA-DEATHWING! Oh and Rag just out of randomness. How does this all make sense? Since when has it ever!? lol.
    If you actually payed attention you would understand the reasoning for those characters coming back in the past. Now you're just trying to create some bs.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If you actually payed attention you would understand the reasoning for those characters coming back in the past. Now you're just trying to create some bs.
    No not at all, not my intentions. Like I said, I don't pay attention to lore or any of that, log in and log out. I'm just expressing what I've noticed. However all this Horde Vs. Alliance and Garrosh stuff looks pretty interesting and want to see where it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we'll see Gallywix turning against Garrosh during 5.4. It seems like Garrosh's forces are short-changing goblins, so I don't see them being too inclined to help out when it all hits the fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gamon for the first heroic level tuned world boss! No lewt! Just a FoS! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Bezoar View Post
    They will DEFO make killing Garrosh a big thing. It will be some crazy ass, sha-infested multiphase fight.
    Cause that's what they did with Deathwing...Right?
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.