Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    2 Different chicks.
    Eucliwood Hellscythe from Kore wa desu ka.

and

Ferris Eris from the legend of legendary heroes >_>

A fat dude cosplaying Hermione.

Okay, but for real, I'd go with Mileena from Mortal Kombat. Since we're talking about a cosplayer, she wouldn't _really_ have the monster teeth. The rules about staying away from crazy wouldn't really apply since this is a no strings attached fantasy kind of thing, and she'd be hot enough to make up for the crazy.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-04-27 at 04:10 PM.

maybe visas marr. darth malgus would be fun if it was a guy as big as darth malgus :3

I don't understand. The question is basically if I got a crush on any fictional character. Even if I did, I doubt there are many girls that look as picture-perfect as some of the characters their cosplaying, so no, I don't see the point. If by well executed, you mean the girl was literally as hot as the character she's cosplaying, I'd do a one night stand with a cosplay version of Hermione...

Anyway, on a serious note, no I wouldn't want to go to, say, a steakhouse with a girl dressed like an anime character. I try not to lose grasp of reality. (PS. my GF cosplays sometimes, and that's kinda cute)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see..since it's cosplay and not necessarily anime cosplay..
    Sylvanas as the current model but she'd have to be the dominant.
    but anime wise I'd go with
    Kasumi Tendo from Ranma 1/2( sorry you lost this time shampoo regardless of how cute your voice and sex sounds would be)
    Kurumu Kurono from Rosario + Vampire
    or Faye Valentine from Cowboy BeBop

I saw some really hot chick play wonder woman on youtube, would tap, no bang.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Damn , that cosplayer would feel like a complete third wheel :P , but ON topic I have no idea of this moment..

10+ Year Old Account
    I would immediately ask if I was going to get laid or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    It would probably get awkward at times but it sounds fun. I would either want to date someone as Zelda or Samus (in the Zero Suit of course), my two most favorite female characters in video games.

Edit: Also Lara Croft from Tomb Raider. I can't believe I didn't mention her.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-04-29 at 03:32 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Deleted
    You are asking people if they would have a date with a fantasy personality...it's a stupid and obvious question. Everyone would, every single person in the world has a fantasy. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Tsunade,Hinata,Sakura,Ino,Uzumaki Kushina,Konan
    Masaki Kurosaki, Orihime, Unohana, Nelliel, Yoruichi, Rangiku Matsumoto, Tier Harribel, Suì-Fēng, Kūkaku Shiba, Loly Aivirrne, Franceska Mila Rosen, Katen Kyōkotsu, Haineko
    C.C
    Asuna, Leafa (kirito's sister)
    Yoko Littner,
    Busujima Saeko,
    Nami,
    Tifa LockHart
    And so many more... /drool...
    But if I had to choose it would defently be "Seras Victoria" from the Hellsing OVA series.. she blows my mind every single time.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd likely regret it (see the previous comment about the character becoming hyper-sexualized) but I suppose I would if they put the effort into getting the character right; a good Samus cosplay (out of the power suit, duh) or maybe someone that's pre-sexualized like Lara Croft or someone like that... or Marigold Farmer from Questionable Content (odd choice I realize, but hey, it's me we're talking about here)

or a fat dude cosplaying Hermoine...
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Sayaka or Homura.
    For those not knowing who those are, shame on you.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Sayaka or Homura.
    For those not knowing who those are, shame on you.
    I have no idea who those are.
    I would guess, that they are anime characters.
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

Felicia from Darkstalkers. Definitely.

i can't believe i didn't think about hinata, she's just so adorable. i don't think i would want it to lead to sex with a chick acting and looking like her. just cuddles <3

Deleted
    I wouldn't pick anyone simply because it's just a one night stand. If it was an actual relationship with someone who would cosplay Shandris Feathermoon and they'd be passionate about her like I am, a one night stand isn't going to cut it.

So, I refuse the option for a one night stand.

Deleted
    I wouldn't date someone because of a cosplay, that's the same as dating someone because they're pretty/cool. There's the chance of a shitty personality, noty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I saw some really hot chick play wonder woman on youtube.
    lois lane would be nice
    Hi