Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Wushoolay's problem?

Hey guys.. Just wondering

Today I got Wushoolay's Final Choice in LFR. I was very excited about it because I still had the VP trinket + Relic of Yu'lon 0/2..
    The thing is.. Wushoolay's simply refuses to proc.. I went raiding afterwards.. Did in LFR Tortos, Megaera, Ji-kun then went for a fast normal HoF clear.. the LFR fights took like 7min.. Megaera for example took 8min.. Wushoolay's procced 2 times in the whole fight.. it procced 1 time in pretty much every HoF fight except Empress.. procced 2 times.. When I say procced 2 times its like.. 4-5min after the first proc Is this a bug from the LFR version? because taking the trinket for 2 procs in the whole fight.. maybe the Relic will be better overall..

Thanks

Deleted
    not sure about the LFr version but my heroic thunderforged version is pretty damn nice - paired with heroic Breath of the Hydra

Quote Originally Posted by Zenevieva View Post
    not sure about the LFr version but my heroic thunderforged version is pretty damn nice - paired with heroic Breath of the Hydra
    LFR/normal/heroic have the same RPPM, the difference is in the stats not that they proc less, maybe you could say how often your heroic version procs etc.

Deleted
    are you sure that it's same RPPM for LFR-Normal-HC? My HC Wusholay has really good uptime and averages about 30 % i'd say

The proc rate is increased the higher the ilvl is, Ghostcrawler posted about this, you'll have a high uptime on a heroic version than a LFR version.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSirius View Post
    The proc rate is increased the higher the ilvl is, Ghostcrawler posted about this, you'll have a high uptime on a heroic version than a LFR version.
    I thought it was only lei shen trinket for casters as the proc itself cant scale..

Deleted
    I've replaced my Yu'lon 2/2 with LFR Wushoolay and it's proccing non stop, one time it procced 4 times in a row and i've been testing for maybe 4/5 LFR boss.

Granted, i've regem'd haste and have now the meta gem, so it may be one of the reason it proc more than you, but wushoolay is definitely a very good trinket.
    Last edited by mmoc70ab634a7b; 2013-04-27 at 08:24 AM.

i had the same issue with the normal version, would barely proc on the day that i got it. next day it was proccing like a hyperactive kid on massive amounts of sugar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    I thought it was only lei shen trinket for casters as the proc itself cant scale..
    I think so, too. It's only for Lei Shen as the trinket's proc value does not change with the item level so that they have to increase the RPPM of Unerring Vision.
    Maybe it's bugged and they unintentionally copied it to the other trinkets as well. Cannot test it behause there did not drop any caster trinket nor 10m or LFR for me in 2 month.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a fire mage rppm finally speaks to me, I can get get almost non-stop uptime on the trinket thanks to low icd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruktio View Post
    As a fire mage rppm finally speaks to me, I can get get almost non-stop uptime on the trinket thanks to low icd
    There's no real ICD on RPPMs trinkets .

If you thought fire uptime was good, play frost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    There's no real ICD on RPPMs trinkets .
    there is but the icd is shorter than the buff duration its just to stop it double proccing.

ICD is a set period of time before next proc...RPPM does not have an ICD

Deleted
    Exceptionally Wushoo has got a ICD of 22sec to avoid a proc while the buff is stacking.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=95669#comments

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aginorr View Post
    there is but the icd is shorter than the buff duration its just to stop it double proccing.
    I've seen wushoolay proc again not even 1 seconds after the proc faded, so if there's an ICD it's so short it's unnoticeable, so yeah, not worth mentioning.

Eihwaz, you're being stubborn. Smaikiii's post indicates that it is very much worth mentioning due to the way the trinket works; an early refresh would eat the final portion of the buff, when it's reaching maximum potency. The ICD acts as a safeguard against such an unfortunate happening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealed View Post
    Eihwaz, you're being stubborn. Smaikiii's post indicates that it is very much worth mentioning due to the way the trinket works; an early refresh would eat the final portion of the buff, when it's reaching maximum potency. The ICD acts as a safeguard against such an unfortunate happening.
    Never said it didn't ^^. What i'm saying, is that you don't have to wait "X" seconds after a RPPM trinket has finished for it to be able to proc again.

See the difference ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eihwaz View Post
    Never said it didn't ^^. What i'm saying, is that you don't have to wait "X" seconds after a RPPM trinket has finished for it to be able to proc again.

See the difference ?
    and i never said you had to wait x seconds after its finished for it to proc. i clearly said the icd is there to stop the trinket double proccing, meaning you have to wait a certain amount of time from the START of the buff before it is possible for it to proc again

well got this trinket this week and i have been using it on pvp since im pvper and it procced like all the time.