Thread: RoR Weak Aura?

RoR Weak Aura?

Does anyone have a WA for RoR? I cannot find it any where on the web. I've looked for so long and I'm not good with making my own auras at all. Any help would be appreciated a ton!

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 02:07 AM ----------

I found one in the monk weak aura thread. Took forever, but if anyone is looking for it here's one:
    Code:
    dedAcaWAjrntqH5kPA2u62QQ2jQAVKDJy)ss9tuP)QWVvzWsknCQ4GskogvzHGslvvzXuKLR0drf1tHESQ8CuMQetgKPl6IssUSWZqfUUI(msTvqrBMQA7GQ(iQidJknnkk(ofLgPKiNgy0uy8scDjkQClqLRrrvNhjDsKyTscoSulpvecesHKX63VOoL3ry1be4hNVVrtGgEgJPfA272aOb0W1tit4YHRRWFHqcHuryta)DcoIkc9beaZqfH52eMTZOq1jeYm6khcNSyWETnKjHVZE7N4Dfcn3obhrihcD2GfPq69mRq2RTrHQti0zAzHWKQti8nz59l8D2BluDcHSCBaTrY5ZERW3zVfwX7k8D2B5K4DfozX4D2BLjHVZEBnI3t4KfJCBcZ2ziyfozXOTogTmPuPWCb00XQIqs)hmveVNWVaoUlGgq6eCeLkfcbyo2MAjQycJWpfAUNq71qQiCpBOIW)PnbQOuPWjlgV73uNcwLcncaTrkEomVqY8VSaA6yzI3t4g0GJuO6ec752M6vias43Kevx75xDTFbCCxanG0j4icVfeKStWrewjUFuQax(snWyqHhMv9HvPuyRIWVaoUlGgq6eCeHuizS(9lQt5DewDab(X57B0eOHNXyAHM9UnaAanC9ukeEX7zgxxLsa

If anyone is able to re-do another one one I was trying to think of would be the buff displayed big, with a countdown in the middle.
    Last edited by Gurkalicious; 2013-04-27 at 02:08 AM.
    Stream: Gurkalicious

That would be super easy to do.

First, you click New and go into Icon. Under Trigger, you choose Aura, enter Re-origination. Standard is Player Buff so you don't need to do anything else there. Then you go into Display and set it up how you want it. If you have OmniCC, check the Cooldown box on the top for the standard OmniCC spiral and counter. If not, then enter %p in the field under Text. Edit font (if not using the OmniCC Cooldown) to your liking, also edit the size of the aura however you like and move it to where you want it.

Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    That would be super easy to do.

First, you click New and go into Icon. Under Trigger, you choose Aura, enter Re-origination. Standard is Player Buff so you don't need to do anything else there. Then you go into Display and set it up how you want it. If you have OmniCC, check the Cooldown box on the top for the standard OmniCC spiral and counter. If not, then enter %p in the field under Text. Edit font (if not using the OmniCC Cooldown) to your liking, also edit the size of the aura however you like and move it to where you want it.

Done.
    I think I love you, Thank you so much for helping me with this!
    Stream: Gurkalicious