Evidence Supporting a natural Homosexuality

I have seen a few discussion here and tried to offer this but it got buried in the rhetoric.. so here ya go http://www.nimbios.org/press/FS_homosexuality link to a recent research done showing a genetic link to homosexuality in humans.

So if you are a dude and gay look at your moms, and if you are a girl and gay look at your dad.. that is the short gist of the research.

Those claiming that humans are unique and only species on this planet to not have naturally occurring homosexuality are delusional in my point of view. You have no evidence to back your stance, where as there is plenty to support it being a natural aspect that happens within all animal species... A genetic quirk that happened, no different then some one being born with a knee not developing properly, or some one born with extra fingers... Every single human on this planet has a genetic quirk (i would say malformation but hey people are touchy).. it is just an aspect of animals.

So stop punishing or trying to punish people for being born a certain way..you just come across as a dick.

Deleted
    These kind of threads aren't generally permitted unless it's related to a major, current, event happening. Also, starting a thread with such a biased opinion and calling the other side as coming across as a dick isn't the way to start any thread.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-04-27 at 11:34 AM.