10+ Year Old Account

Lecirus, Father of the Void

Just an idea, check it out http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1154525 Would like some constructive feedback

Name: Lecirus

Title: Father of the Void

Role : Mage, Ranged.

Lore
    "Only a few can stir into the eyes of the Void, but those who can will see powers beyond their comprehension."

There is a being, created by the Void itself, to resemble the darkness that would one day consume the universe. He gained access to the world of Runeterra when Syndra killed her mentor, who knew of this creature and held him back in the void. Lecirus then possessed a body of a dead Noxus general named Keiran Darkwill. His powers weakened though, with every spell he cast his body would become more and more deformed and disfigured, this mortal coil was too weak for Lecirus to utilize his full power and if he tried the body would be utterly destroyed. He is searching for the one who would be able to withstand his power, then kill him and take over his body, when that day comes, the darkness begins.

Look: http://thedjib.deviantart.com/art/Dark-entity-197769925

Somewhat like that, always having dark stuff like that floating around him, but he is floating a little in the air with the shadowy stuff circling around him.

Stats:
    Health 360(+80) Attack Damage 51 (+3)
    Health Regen 4.5(+0.55) Attack Speed 0.650 (+2.15%)
    Mana 250(+55) Armor 19(+3.0)
    Mana Regen 7.0(+0.7) Magic Res 30(+0.0)
    Range 550 Movement Speed (340)
    Attack Range: 550

Abilities

Passive: Eclipse
    Every ability Lecirus uses makes him lose 3% max health and gain 8 ability power (10 ap at level 18) lasting 10 seconds, health will be returned once duration is over. Stacks 8 times. Movement speed is also crippled, making him lose 3% movement speed per stack.
    Cooldowns
    1 charge = 4 seconds
    3 charges = 6 seconds
    5 charges = 8 seconds
    8 charges = 10 seconds (maximum)

Q: Black Thorn
    Lecirus sends out a black Thorn at the enemy. Can store charges to cast without cooldown or global cooldown. Each cast increases damage dealt by 15% and mana cost by 30.
    Damage 40/50/60/70/80(+30% AP)
    Cooldown: 3/4/5/6/7 seconds.
    Maximum Stacks: 1/1/2/2/3
    Stack cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
    Mana cost: 30/35/40/45/50

Spell note:
    Stack cooldown is separate from the regular cooldown, stacks replenish even if you use it as much as you can, if you understand.
    Damage might be adjusted slightly.

W: Chains of Darkness
    Lecirus sends out chains from the void in a line, and if it hits anything they will be encased in it, dealing damage and slowing them for 30% for 4 seconds. Heals Lecirus for 35% of the damage dealt if it is a champion.
    Damage: 80/120/180/220/280(+65% AP)
    Cooldown: 13
    Mana cost: 70/80/85/90/100
    Range: 900
    Chains Speed: 1150

Spell Note: Skill shot that is really rewarding if you hit it on a champion, though easily countered for the enemy champion because you can just stand behind creeps. But then again it creates some kind of control.

E: Hand of Horrors
    Lecirus erupts a dark hand that slams the targeted area after 2 seconds, dealing high damage and stunning for 1 second. Increased damage the closer to the center of the palm slamming the ground.

Maximum Damage: 120/170/210/250/310(+90% AP)
    Minimum Damage: 60/110/160/200/235(+60% AP)
    Cooldown: 16
    Mana cost 65/70/80/85/105
    Range: 800
    Area of effect: 350

Effect: A dark hand erupts, then slams down in whichever direction the summoner chose, then slams down.

Spell Note: Highest damage nuke, hard to hit because the enemies sees when the hand erupts, but if it hits you will be hurt.

R: Storm of the Void
    Lecirus begins to channel an immense power removing enemies shared vision and gives them reduces their sight. Makes enemies take increased Damage from Lecirus throughout the duration. Also grants one stack in Eclipse every second. Only the three closest enemies to Lecirus get's the damage and amplified damage taken debuffs.
    Damage: 350/450/550(+65% AP) DAMAGE OVER TIME
    Damage increase every second: 5%
    Duration: 6 seconds
    Shield: 200/300/400(+50% AP) Once shield is destroyed the dark storm ends.
    Radius affected: 900/1000/12000
    Cooldown: 160/150/140
    Mana cost: 150/175/200

Effects: Lecirus gets rooted, a huge dark storm around the area affected, Lecirus can still cast other spells.

Spell note: Main problem with this spell might be fps lagg, but that could be simple by just reducing the effects of the dark storm.
    Might seem really strong, but a counter would be a ward (only the player using the ward would see it though) But the DoT damage would not be removed if the shield is destroyed, just the reduced vision and damage increase.

Walk 1: Darkness will cover these lands

Walk 2: The Void is endless.

Attack 1: You are but a plaything.

Attack 2: You have been naughty, father must punish you.

Joke 1: With every spell I make, the more I break myself /humming to Every breath you take by The Police

Joke 2: No! Stop! I need those bodyparts...for later *giggle*

Joke 3: I will consu-- /mouth gets destroyed and he starts making noises as if your mouth was taped.

Joke animation: Body starts to destroy it self, hands starts to dissipate, he then grabs his arm with his other hand trying to stop it.

Talk 1: Destruction is inevitable, take me as an example.

Talk 2: I am the father of the Void, deny me and you deny the Void.

Talk 3: This body is weak and fragile, but thanks to my awesome power I am able to rebuild myself.

Dance: Starts jumping on the shadowy mists around him, like a ballerina.

Overall Review:
    Skill shots and positioning is something you require to master this champion perfectly. Suits well to the metagame, very high rewarding if played right, damage numbers might be tweaked and nerfed. First look might think this is overpowered, but with two skillshots it might not be as overpowered as you'd think.

Tell me if I made any booboo's, but grammar corrections are not required or well, not wanted.
    Last edited by Razstah; 2013-04-30 at 10:43 AM.
    Once more into the fray...
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day...

Deleted
    So if he was to do a round of spells, he would lose 20% hp, even if he built tanky? Seems legit.

might be too steep of a cost. Maybe less cost on most spells and more cost on his ulti?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    So if he was to do a round of spells, he would lose 20% hp, even if he built tanky? Seems legit.
    It has to be % based, unless it's too weak early and strong lategame or vice versa. But it's not like the numbers can't be slightly changed.

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    might be too steep of a cost. Maybe less cost on most spells and more cost on his ulti?
    I can look into that later.

Appreciate atleast the two comments Would enjoy some comments on the champion himself, does he seem interesting or dull? etc

Numbers can always be changed, and if Riot ever were to think hey this guy is cool, then they will most likely change very much anyway, it's not realistic to think they will port a completely 100% community based hero that they just found.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    You get the health back in time...you just open a kill window on yourself for a while

The concept of a self consuming champion is actually a neat idea, it's just for game play reasons it will be in balance hell. Within 1% means unless or OP. He will regen health, but remember they are trading WITH u, unless your assuming u get the jump 100% of the time, 20% hp for 1 rotation would KILL U

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    The concept of a self consuming champion is actually a neat idea, it's just for game play reasons it will be in balance hell. Within 1% means unless or OP. He will regen health, but remember they are trading WITH u, unless your assuming u get the jump 100% of the time, 20% hp for 1 rotation would KILL U
    Balance hell indeed. Updated the passive

Edit: Nerfed the AP gained per spell and health lost per spell decreased to 3%