Weak Aura Help "Hand of Gul'Dan / Shadowflame clipping"

I want a weak aura that will only show up when I have 5-6 seconds before my second charge of Hand of Gul'dan comes off cooldown

Also,

I would like a weak aura that shows hand of guldan when I have at least 1 charge of hand of gul'dan ++++ Shadowflame with approx 3 seconds left on the duration for my current target from a previous Hand of gul'dan cast.... if this makes any sense.

If anyone can help me out that would be great thank you

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ock-Weak-Auras

Has what you're looking for (in respect to showing when HoG has 5s left til full recharge).

As for the other one:

Code:
    dKZxcaWsrLAxikVwuHzkfmxrz2cDtPKUnc7KQAVKDdvhgYprv9xv0VvQPbfdvujFtLmCfCqbDEPqhtHoNkyHOslfvSyPILRQhQs9uWYOsEokNwrtvjtgjtxYfLkDvrfDzkxxKnIQmmO0MrQTJOQVtf(QuIptvMhIkJukYZOsnAez8srDsQOBjQY1KQUNk04ev12Ks9ybwJAjykWP)QlhEH3DZCEZ3hYydwmEspF7SCmJtpsfDeryDEdvKeWemsggYUi7GacbucO0sqWoUFTK)O41Un2ExxhW07gZv7lxxIoVE3Y3L41FDWv(T7XG1nwmhgXMVOZRVxLG38MB8vJdMGYAUsVjOSMR0BcCIx2tJcSSqkQnolRfdLJW0Jyz5A7W(W0JyTAutuwy6rSSW0J6DlO(PNN9Aj4ncbUfqzDs00RghmbnfYPvE5Sbbj8zjOqVNvcWregtl5pkaiHO2oOJictLGeZU3j8sCfeSt4LGrbVrWFWEuTFbK7OGGDcV4pypQ2VGJhfKyghJqCvjysjOjeoLa8eX6NEE2ZK)OG4grPLGeZodIigtCf87OPLaIuSMAPsLGeZozdwG4kGnybAjGnX9IM8DPsqIzNbBIoOsCfeermMwcytCVOjOLqonW)o3QuPsaslbaje12bDerycC6V6YHx4D3mN389Hm2GfJN0Z3olhZ40JurhrewN3qfjvciV8hXGfRkja
    Should do the trick for you, as far as I understand anyway. Will appear when you have 1 stack of Shadowflame w/ 3s or less remaining on your target.

Yea and thanks again Woz for your HoG weakauras. It was the one I was missing.