Are my reforge weights right for a Sup Destro?

I am using sup observer and these are my stat weights:

Hit: 2.54 Mastrey: 2.25 Haste 2.25 Crit: 2.1

are these the correct reforges for a destro lock. i see many people going Haste=mastrey > crit. while guide website like noxxic have different weights like crit>haste>mastrey.

here is my armory link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ale/ace/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kidace View Post
    I am using sup observer and these are my stat weights:

Hit: 2.54 Mastrey: 2.25 Haste 2.25 Crit: 2.1

are these the correct reforges for a destro lock. i see many people going Haste=mastrey > crit. while guide website like noxxic have different weights like crit>haste>mastrey.

here is my armory link:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ale/ace/simple
    If you read the Sticky Destro thread on this forum, you can get all the information you want.

All the guides are amazing, and much better than most icy veins/noxxic guides - There is both starting advice, and in depth advice.

If you play Destro MS:
    Single Target/2 target - Go GoSup (Its "about even on 2 targets, with GoSup ahead).
    On AoE fights, say Horridon, (Depends on your role on other fights in ToT), GoSac is amazing.
    Stat prio: Haste=Mastery>Crit. for GoSup. I would role with haste, as it helps RPPM trinkets, meta and increases pet dmg.
    For GoSac Mastery>Haste>Crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    If you read the Sticky Destro thread on this forum, you can get all the information you want.

All the guides are amazing, and much better than most icy veins/noxxic guides - There is both starting advice, and in depth advice.

If you play Destro MS:
    Single Target/2 target - Go GoSup (Its "about even on 2 targets, with GoSup ahead).
    On AoE fights, say Horridon, (Depends on your role on other fights in ToT), GoSac is amazing.
    Stat prio: Haste=Mastery>Crit. for GoSup. I would role with haste, as it helps RPPM trinkets, meta and increases pet dmg.
    For GoSac Mastery>Haste>Crit.
    Does Haste=Mastery>Crit mean that i should reforge into both or it means that i can go Haste>Crit>mastrey or Mastrey>crit Haste

Thank you

Deleted
    It means that it isnt realy much diffrent in the stat weights on haste and mastery.It is all matter of your playstyle..
    And then i think haste is the more valueable because it helps the trinkets and pet dmg and so.

Does Haste=Mastery>Crit mean that i should reforge into both or it means that i can go Haste>Crit>mastrey or Mastrey>crit Haste

Thank you
    Haste = Mastery > Crit means Haste and Mastery are better secondaries than Crit. So you should go for Haste + Mastery and most likely favor haste if you have RPPM trinkets.

10+ Year Old Account

Thank you
    It means Haste is about equal to Mastery and they are both better then crit. So generally, you'll reforge any crit to either haste or mastery depending on the fight or your play style.

Amazing sig compliments of Alyajna!

I think we might need a new sticky, this question has been asked (and answered) a lot over the course of this week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knupzz View Post
    I think we might need a new sticky, this question has been asked (and answered) a lot over the course of this week.
    What do you mean? A "read the stickys " sticky? I mean all 3 guides are amazing, not much info you can't get on the first post.