Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

What would you do if you had creative control of Turalyon's return?

In a reply to another thread I thought I'd start a topic of my reply.

So in rough I would...

I'd love to see Turalyon march out of the dark portal with his army behind and arrive at Stormwind, head to Varian at the Stormwind keep and learn of Lordaeron's fall. Turalyon would demand Stormwinds assistance to take back Lordaeron and Varian would refuse, then Turalyon would remind the High King he is still the Supreme Allied Commander and that he had no choice in the matter. Ofcourse Varian would try to attack him and Turalyon would bitch slap him down and Alleria would threaten to excute this piece of ****, Turalyon would calm her down with a wink and a smile. (kek)

The alliance head to Lordaeron and purge the place of the undead filth, Slyvanus and Alleria would get in to a massive emotional spat and Slyvanus would be force to retreat from the REAL windrunner ranger!

Thus, Alliance have a new capital and the Forsaken would be broken back to some filthwhole, Stratholme?

The Turalyon will tell the alliance of a even greater threat and that is the REAL reason he has returned. (Burning Legion)

Edit 1 - they should pay thousands for Alan Rickman to voice Turalyon.
    Last edited by Razaron; 2013-04-27 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wilqq View Post
    Stratholme is under Argent Crusade control.
    Oh yes, I forgot about the updated dungeon quests. Well I'm sure they could find some hole in the ground to call home

Honestly, expect Blizzard to pull a Thrall with Turalyon. There gonna make him the main guy we quest beside for the expansion (Like Tirion and Thrall), however, he will be an Alliance character. Maybe he will recognize the player as Horde, say he doesn't trust them, but is willing to work with them if they have the best intentions.

Alleria will most likely approve of Vareesa's new attitude, and both would be disgusted with Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    Honestly, expect Blizzard to pull a Thrall with Turalyon. There gonna make him the main guy we quest beside for the expansion (Like Tirion and Thrall), however, he will be an Alliance character. Maybe he will recognize the player as Horde, say he doesn't trust them, but is willing to work with them if they have the best intentions.
    I think the alliance are crying out for some kind of hero like Turalyon, who would be more likely to go for action then negotiations. It would go against his character to accept the horde in tackling the legion. Sons of Lothar should purge Lordaeron and actually make huge mark in Warcraft history. Hell, I'm a horde player, I love playing my Orc shaman but Turalyon is a great character that I hope blizzard don't fuck up!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they make Turalyon an alliance focused character, not this neutral crap all over gain. Exactly how I would handle it, I have no clue honestly. Just don't screw up he's character.

Sons of Lothar should purge Lordaeron and actually make huge mark in Warcraft history.
    I say bring it on fools! The forsaken will not give it up easily :P

We will visit some remote chunk of rock flowing in space. On it, there is a gravestone with 2 names.

Alleria
    Turalyon

And then every alliance fan commited suicide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    We will visit some remote chunk of rock flowing in space. On it, there is a gravestone with 2 names.

Alleria
    Turalyon

But who made the grave?

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

10+ Year Old Account
    Turalyon & Alleria traveled through a Dark Portal with there scout group to follow a Army of Demon and were trapped after Illidan closed the portals and than they we captured by the Demonic Army. They were held prisoners and had come face to face with the Burning Legion leader himself "Sargeras", Turalyon & Alleria were broken free when a group of Ethereal spies freed them and brought them back to there camp. They told them they were brought to the planet Argus the Home World of the Eredar, the Capital Planet of the Burning Legion. The Ethereals explain that Kil'jaeden is resting & regaining his power after his encounter with the Heroes of Azeroth. Turalyon & Alleria are glad to hear the Azeroth is still standing as they have been prisoners for many years.

Ethereals mention that they have a device that can teleport the 2 back to Azeroth, but warn them that the Burning Legion will return and attack not only Azeroth again, but Draenor aswell. Outland (also known formerly as Draenor) has been recovering, the N'aaru have been healing the land and parts of Draenor have returned to there normal self, yet the planet will never be the same as it been crippled forever. But several new continents have been discovered in Draenor where the Legion's taint still lingers.

Doing so Khadger & A'dal summon the Heroes of Azeroth once again to free Draenor from this lingering taint, When the call goes out the Alliance & Horde rush to the newly discovered continent on Outland and its contains many mysterys. While this goes on Turalyon & Alleria arrive in Azeroth ( & notice how the wreckage of the plague & the cataclysm. They travel to Lordaeron, unaware that Alleria own sister Sylvanas rules the destroyed city. They discover the Forsaken, while Turalyon is discussed. Alleria can fell the presence of her sister & wants to find answers. Turalyon & Alleria are one again spotted and captured & brought to Sylvanas, Alleria unaware what has happened to her sister, she goes in to shock on what has become of her sister. An begins to say it isn't true, while Sylvanas tells the story on what it all happens. Alleria she that Sylvanas is no longer the sister she left in Quel'thalas & mentions those Vereessa know about it, she says she doesn't not and hasn't spoken to her since her demise an was twisted & turned into the Banshee Queen.

While locked up, Alleria & Turalyon think of a plan to escape the Undercity and go check on her home land of Quel'thalas as Turalyon believes his land is lost and to enlist the help of the Elves to cleanse the taint land of Lordaeron. Yet when they escape & arrive in the land of Quel'thalas they witness & discovered first hand the Death Scar, which Sylvanas spoke of in when telling Alleria what had happened to her. when arriving to the Eversong Woods, Alleria & Turalyon are not greeted lightly. Once again, Alleria & Turalyon are not only taken as prisoners once again. Alleria & Turalyon begin to demand to speak with the King they are informed them, he is dead & Regent Lord Lor'themar Theron is there leader. Alleria demands to speak with him. While they refuse to allow Turalyon anywhere close to the Regent Lord, Alleria goes on her own to speak. Upon arrival, Alleria is not greeted lightly after mentioning she is a Windrunner & asks how a member of the Alliance got passage into Silvermoon. She askes what has happened & Lor'themar explains how they are members of the Horde & that Alliance are not longer welcome in Quel'thalas. Alleria demanding that the Elves have a oath to the Grand Alliance, Lor'themar than explains everything to Alleria that has happened since the Elves left the Alliance. She learns they now call themselves Blood Elves & her people (High Elves) including her sister Veressa are members of the Alliance and asks her to be taken away as he doesn't want to speak with her any longer. Both Alleria & Turalyon shocked on how everything has changed. Hauldron Brightwing Ranger-General of Quel'thalas comes to speak with them and explain to Alleria about everything that has happened recently with her sister & the 2 lands.

Hauldron says he will never betray his people an release Alleria & Turalyon, says he will speak to Lor'thermar to see if he will allow them to go as they currently hold no threat to them. Lor'themar eventually agrees to let that go, tells them that to never return as they are no longer welcome in Quel'thalas. Alleria sad agress & they are teleported by one of the Blood Magi to the outskirts of Stormwind. Without knowing they are in Elywnn Forest, they stumble upon Stormwind City. While walking to the Valley of Heroes they notice there statues & people than reconize them and direct the straight to the King. Upon arriving in the King's throne room, Varian does not believe it and in litteral shock on who is standing in front of them. He than greets them highly, Genn Greymane & Anduin at his side.

To be continued (Ya sorry, its was suppose to be short, but got into it).
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

turalyon returns triumphantly through the dark portal. than a boulder falls on his head and he dies.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Alleria
    Turalyon

Death is escape of weak. They should both be corrupted, him by old gods and her by legion, so even in they misery they can't be together.

Deleted
    The problem with Turalyon is that only a very small minority of WoW players know who he is. Most of the current player base never even played any of the Warcraft RTS games, and those who did probably only played Wacraft III.

Face it guys, other than the statue in Stormwind and his son in Outland (who's also been forgotten) it's been 17 years since he made any kind of appearance in the Warcraft series.

Deleted
    I don't get the Turalyon hype, he isn't that much of a badass, he beat Doomhammer granted which was an achievement. Went to outland killed a bunch of demons and ultimately failed in stopping Ner'hzul from opening all his portals and got lost somewhere... Soo why is this guy revered so much? I'd put good money on either Varian or Thrall putting him on his ass in a 1 on 1 scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Death is escape of weak. They should both be corrupted, him by old gods and her by legion, so even in they misery they can't be together.
    I dont like giving someone chance to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    The problem with Turalyon is that only a very small minority of WoW players know who he is. Most of the current player base never even played any of the Warcraft RTS games, and those who did probably only played Wacraft III.

Face it guys, other than the statue in Stormwind and his son in Outland (who's also been forgotten) it's been 17 years since he made any kind of appearance in the Warcraft series.
    And yet blizz keeps teasing us with the duo, and they were purposefully left out of BC to save them for something else. Blizz has something up their sleeves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I dont like giving someone chance to fight back.
    Pfff, playing with your victims is where all the fun is. Its about chasing white bunny not catching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    I don't get the Turalyon hype, he isn't that much of a badass, he beat Doomhammer granted which was an achievement. Went to outland killed a bunch of demons and ultimately failed in stopping Ner'hzul from opening all his portals and got lost somewhere... Soo why is this guy revered so much? I'd put good money on either Varian or Thrall putting him on his ass in a 1 on 1 scrap.
    But they did manage to close the portal and save Azeroth from the incoming destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Turalyon, he's one of the first five paladin's to ever existed.

Anduin Lothar choose him as his lieutenant after impressing him greatly.

Turalyon and Alleria are having a relationship, he's having a relationship with thee true female elven ranger!

He defended Quel'thalas and got the Elven support as they were lead under his banner.

He helped drive the Orcs south to Blackrock Spire and as Lothar fell to Orgrim Doomhammer, he stood tall and took on the the great warchief and with an unstoppable affinity with the light blinded the whole Orc army and defeated the Horde leader.

He pushed the Horde back through the dark portal and became the new Supreme Allied Commander after Lothar's death.

Turalyon went Beyond the Dark Portal to face the Horde on foreign soil!

He and Khadgar with the help of the Gronn's defeated Deathwing and made him retreat.

He single handedly defeated the first ever Death Knight Teron Gorefiend!

As Ner'zhul retreated through a portal as the whole of Draenor was blowing up decided to stay behind and destroy the portal from there end, thus saving the whole of Azeroth!

He gave one of the most epic speeches in Warcraft history to his troops,

"We knew when we came through we might not be returning. Light, we expected to die--but we didn't. The portal's closed. We did what we came here to do. What do we do now--that's up to us. There are others still out there--we need to find them, bring them back. We'll explore. Make new allies. Keep fighting the Horde, whatever's left here, so they don't ever try to do something like this again. The Light is still with us. We still have a job to do. This world will be what we choose to make of it."

Turalyon is what the Alliance need, he is the Alliance through and through!
    Last edited by Razaron; 2013-04-27 at 06:43 PM. Reason: for spelling and making it easier to read

i would make him have a cut scene where he's in a room getting dressed slowly, and takes 5 minutes, and then he says:
    "hell, it's about damn time"

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    i would make him have a cut scene where he's in a room getting dressed slowly, and takes 5 minutes, and then he says:
    "hell, it's about damn time"
    And then gets shot in the head by his best friend.

I don't think we need another human hero at the moment.