Deleted

Engineering for mistweaver?

Hey!

Is there any mistweaver monk out there with engineering? How well does it work to use Synapse Springs rather than a passive intellect buff?

Deleted
    If you can get off 2 Renewing Mist casts in the Synapse Springs duration I see no reason why the profession wouldn't be as good, if not better, than any other.

Deleted
    Synapse Springs has a 10 second duration, so that should work.

Thank you for your input!

Deleted
    I originally took engineering because 2.5k spellpower on a 1 minute CD is great for TFT periods and Revival boosting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    I originally took engineering because 2.5k spellpower on a 1 minute CD is great for TFT periods and Revival boosting.
    .. 2.5k spellpower?

Am I missing something? I thought it was just a boost of ~500 spellpower

Just realised I was looking at the WEAKER enchant LOL. My bad.
    Last edited by mmoc09201237a7; 2013-04-27 at 04:28 PM.

Deleted
    What do you think is the best use of synapse springs as MW? I have macroed it with Renewing Mist, but when pre-ReM raid I'm afraid I'm loosing that bonus spellpower. What are your thoughts about it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerissa View Post
    What do you think is the best use of synapse springs as MW? I have macroed it with Renewing Mist, but when pre-ReM raid I'm afraid I'm loosing that bonus spellpower. What are your thoughts about it?
    My thoughts are stop being so lazy and make a separate bind

Quote Originally Posted by Xerissa View Post
    I macro it into Chi Burst, personally. Gives that spell quite a nice bit of extra punch, and usually when I'm using Chi Burst it's times of significant aoe healing, so it then helps Uplift.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm an engineer and I think its awesome but I always forget to use sylapse springs enough
    Last edited by Zhaine; 2013-05-08 at 01:52 PM.

Deleted
    #showtooltip Renewing Mists
    /use [combat] 10
    /cast Renewing Mists

for the lazy guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Too bad it's 1920 now. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Too bad it's 1920 now. :/
    1920 intellect is ~2330 spellpower.

Deleted
    I have also separate bind for synapse springs, but on farm when there isn't much damage on raid I forget to use it.

Need more input!

I'm thinking of going engineer.

Too lazy to test in game right now and not entirely sure which rules TFT follows, but does anyone know off hand if TFT refreshing snapshots current Int values for ReM? I've been trying to figure out whether to use it before TFT or waiting until the Uplift spam time to pop it but keep forgetting to test how TFT actually works.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't bind it to anything, keeping it open for when you truly need it. Otherwise, If you are binding it, bind it to effective cool-downs.

I bound it with life cocoon and revival, works like a charm :-)

Deleted
    Eek that's a hard one! I've just had it on auto trigger but this is making me think... that's a good idea binding it to your "oh oh" moments. I'm not too fussed for the easier bosses but for prog I'm gonna give it a shot and bind it to revival, chi burst (if I have) and chi brew coz I'm bound to always use each of those so it guaranteed to be useful for sure. ty for this! P.S. I love engineering. It's so funkeh and I can use the ah in shrine ^^