Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    PvP should just bypass any and all gear attributes. Everyone gets a flat resilience / hit / expertise rate, and gear is cosmetic.

There, that was easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    They need to do away with the 65% reduction and put all resil back on to gear. This would force players to use pvp gear. Now I know they did the 65% resil to help new 90s get gear but why cant they just add a vendor who sells low ilvl pvp gear for gold? Kind of like the vendor who sells low ilvl pvp gear as you level.

Heres a link to another thread I made about pvp.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728182800#3
    Why exactly do you think pve gear need to stay out of PvP? People also use PvP gear in PvE. Both gear should be usable to some extend, PvP gear should be a bit better in PvP, and PvE gear a bit better in PvE. Don't see the problem. In my opinion if they wanna fix the whole PvP mess, they should just bite the bullet and normalize all gear so everyone has the same stats and ilevel, and make PvP gear cosmetic only.

Deleted
    The real issue is damage compared to health. That's why resilience exists.
    Since player damage is way to high for the current health pools, damage against players has to be reduced, hence resilience was born.

Can't wait for the item squish. Hopefully they remove all the stupid pvp stats and go back to vanilla styled gear then.