Deleted

Talking Best healers for 5.2/5.3 PvP and PvE

Thinking of re-rolling a healer but would like to be able to go pvp and pve, i am not sure what is going to be best for the upcoming patch. Please help, thank you.xD

Quote Originally Posted by GGscott View Post
    Thinking of re-rolling a healer but would like to be able to go pvp and pve, i am not sure what is going to be best for the upcoming patch. Please help, thank you.xD
    Not to sure but I'm leveling a disc now I have played both resto Druid and shaman next will be a holy pally
    Nixs

Deleted

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    Not to sure but I'm leveling a disc now I have played both resto Druid and shaman next will be a holy pally
    Yeah i'm really just stuck between a Monk, Priest and Shaman. I have all of them at the same level ish (47-50) just not sure which i want to get to 90...

Definitely priest for PvE IMO. Since you get two healing specs you are able to experience two healing styles with the same character.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Just play what you want to play. Who cares if they are the best/worst? The only thing that matters is you are having fun with them.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

dpriest or hpally. both are getting nerfed with 5.3; but they should still be fine. both are great in pvp and pve.

Deleted
    Think i'm going to level my Priest then xD

Deleted
    Resto druids are about to become the healer to be in both PvP and PvE, in 5.2 they are in the top with these new buffs they are goin to take the number one slot
    #Buffmages

Deleted
    MW is really powerful in 25 man if your group likes to underheal content rather than overheal it.