Cannot get the Nether World to Work with our Minecraft Server?

Hi I am having issues. I have a minecraft server and use Multiverse to have multiple worlds. The main world has its nether world which you can enter using a nether portal however the other survival world that I created using Multiverse does not have this. I checked the files for the server and the main world has a world_nether folder but the other world "Survival" does not have this so I assume that is the issue. I am not 100% sure though and I have no idea how to fix this.

Can anyone help? :S Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Hi I am having issues. I have a minecraft server and use Multiverse to have multiple worlds. The main world has its nether world which you can enter using a nether portal however the other survival world that I created using Multiverse does not have this. I checked the files for the server and the main world has a world_nether folder but the other world "Survival" does not have this so I assume that is the issue. I am not 100% sure though and I have no idea how to fix this.

Can anyone help? :S Thank you
    You can only have the one nether world unless you use the Multiverse-NetherPortals plugin along with Multiverse. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mu...netherportals/

I have that plugin installed and tried linking all nether portals to world_nether but then there is no return portal for some reason. Once your in the nether world there it no portal back and also I have Multiverse Inventories installed so when I change worlds it removes your inventory to a new set. When going fromworld to the world_nether it does not do that though as they are linked.

I thought Multiverse Nether Portals plugin would just allow nether portals on a new world to work and behave like normal but it doesn't. Instead it just allows you to link all nether portals onto a new world like multiverse portals does but for my circumstance with the inventory thing I cant do that :/

I'd post on the mod forum for multiverse. The issue is pretty much related to that.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I'd post on the mod forum for multiverse. The issue is pretty much related to that.
    Thank you for the advice but I got it working now. I had to alter the multiverse inventories config file but also when I use a nether portal in my second world to go to the nether world it does not make a return nether portal but i dont mind really as I have /home