Poll: What do you think?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I agree with he completely, seems she is schooling some pledges about not being able to socialize at proper non-drinking events, and only being able to engage "While they are drunk".

Good on her.

15+ Year Old Account
    Who cares? It is the president/leader of the club chastising members for not behaving properly. What is the big deal?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by GGA1759 View Post
    I stopped reading after the third "FUCK" in the third sentence. If she was trying to be funny, it's not. If she was trying to be serious, she lost all credibility with all of the curse words.
    She was trying to be pissed. She succeeded.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

...at the university of Oxford they have an amazing device called the "Electron Particle Microscope".

With this device you can scan the most minute particles of matter.

From the atoms, down to quarks and even subatomic particles beyond that...

...in short, you can view the fundamental building blocks of all matter itself!

Now, having said that...

If I had been using this microscope right now, I still could not locate the interest I have in this Sorority girl's college issues. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpath View Post
    She seems like a horrible person but, man is she hot or what!
    I don't know

I am pretty repulsed by a woman who is acting like a 12 year old boy.

I think she'd be feeling the back of my hand if I heard her carrying on like that.

Need more options like one saying how shes out of D batteries

What a shallow bitch. The epitome of why Greek involvement seems to drop year after year at many schools.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's got no ass on her, but she's cute. Also she seems like a complete tool based off her desire to be socially acceptable to some uppity standard. Just my two cents

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by Freezymcgee View Post
    I agree with he completely, seems she is schooling some pledges about not being able to socialize at proper non-drinking events, and only being able to engage "While they are drunk".

Good on her.
    She certainly was schooling people, but she did it in such a rude way. I don't see the big deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeus View Post
    She certainly was schooling people, but she did it in such a rude way. I don't see the big deal though.
    You mean the big deal she made of her pledge-sluts or the big deal about her saying it?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I didn't even know sororities and frats still existed. Reminds me of being back in elementary school when we'd have little groups or cliques. People still do that?
    When I knew them in primary, and highschool I was jealous. Now that I'm invited to spend time with these people, I find their company terrible.

I don't see what people like about this email, she's just whining.

If this was in any way funny then we are talking about space station levels of wooosh! sounds like a kid having a tantrum, pathetic is what it is.

Deleted
    Wonder what she thinks about how good the PR of this is for here "sorority"....

Wtf is it with these things anyway, over here in the UK we dont do that kind of clannish crap (other than rugby clubs, but everyone just rolls their eyes at that one).

Also, hope she never wants a job....every google search on her name will pull this up forever now.

hilarious, she has the right attitude to go far in life (for real)
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah. I like her!

Deleted
    She seems angry.

That being said, I don't really know much about sorority culture, it not really being a thing in my country, but all the ladies choose to be there right? In which case, if they don't like it, they can leave, and I hope that some girls with a bit of self respect would rather leave than be spoken to like that, but meh, if they choose to let her boss them around that's their business.

Don't know why this is a big deal, there are a lot of immature bitches in the world, she's one of them, I don't get why this went viral.

Academia in action, good looking but very annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    She has since resigned, but she is getting a ton of job offers as a writer.
    God i hate this generation sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    she has a rocking body dayum