Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    You mean MoP? Monkeys fighting fish people is quite a stretch from Horde fighting Alliance indeed. So far, I haven't seen a true Horde/Alliance war. I've only seen words thrown around but very little actual action.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rebecca191 View Post
    I hate the Horde v. Alliance story in current WoW, but I'd rather have a "united against a common enemy" (such as the Burning Legion) over a "no more fighting, no main big bad/conflict" storyline. The Burning Legion might actually get me playing again!
    If you're waiting for the Horde and Alliance to unite you might want to start checking out other franchises.

Deleted
    We had WoTLK and to some extent TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as Horde and alliance peace go, wasn't the TBC expansion pretty much peace expansion. The only squabbling there was between the Aldor and Scryers or Blood Elves and Draenei, and eventually that came to a peaceful conclusion with the Shattered Sun Offensive
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    with a peace expansion... how would PvP zones/battlegrounds work??
    In Woodsong, we would gather wood, controlling peasants and peons, the first team that reaches 2000 lumbers wins.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 09:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    You mean MoP? Monkeys fighting fish people is quite a stretch from Horde fighting Alliance indeed. So far, I haven't seen a true Horde/Alliance war. I've only seen words thrown around but very little actual action.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 08:56 AM ----------

If you're waiting for the Horde and Alliance to unite you might want to start checking out other franchises.
    They probably won't unite any time soon, however if we take a look at Wrath, we basically had "both", meaning the "uniting" against a common enemy, while still having (rather a lot i would say) horde/alliance conflict, even though the expansion theme was not per se this conflict.