Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The two factions merge into one. I can already see the endless complaining.

Also, an event similar to the Wrath pre-event with the ghouls happens, and it lasts 3 months and there's always ghoul-like creatures that can transform you into one in all major cities and sometimes the auctioneers and bankers transform into ghouls when you go to them and they're like raid trash hard.
    Maybe not ghouls, they transform into... naga slaves... with those octopuses on their heads.

Oh, and if you sit too much in a capital city or in the zones next to it without doing quests, npcs come and assassinate you. This should solve the Org and SW people sitting there for no reason but to show off their mounts and whatnot and goldsellers and gold beggars.

Also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Exodar taking off and being redone only to crash into Org for the finale of MoP.

No loot in Heroic Raids. After all, you only need loot for progression, as you're definitely not a lootwhore, and there's no progression after Heroics.

Exodar taking off and being redone only to crash into Org for the finale of MoP.
    That would be new level of ugly.

Kor'Kron Construction and Waste Management got the contract for the clean up and rebuild. Project start up is scheduled upon completion of the wall at the Draenosh'Ar Blockade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sitting online around any capitol city for more than an hour gives an hour long debuff - "Getting Fat". Stats reduced by 50%.

The tears....I can taste them.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Allow us to kill companion pets, not permanently... it would still be fun I would love to use a Hozen Idol on someone's annoying pet!

Bring back snowballs that caused knockback in BGs! I don't really pvp but those were some fun times punting people off cliffs that were trying to snipe people, lol.