Poll: Do you like this class so far?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dragonsworn Class Idea

Dragon Sworn

little note to previous or first time readers: This class is not a one off and needs to be put in context because there are many other classes I made that respectively fill their intended purpose for the game. Like the Demon Hunter, this class is also intended to use mail and like my Tinker class, they both have support designed specs. I tried to make all my classes taking in consideration what benefits the game more and what players like the most. Hope u enjoy and hope to hear from you =)

Class Mechanics:
    -The class will have 5 specs that represent each Dragon Aspect:
    Red, Blue, Bronze, Black and Green.

Weapon skills: pole arms, one-handed swords, one handed maces, one handed axes, off hands

Armor restriction- mail with mainly intellect and spirit, but agility instead of intellect for bronze spec and black specs/ Hit values will also benefit the bronze and green spec more than usual, since they need it for a lot of their spells to work properly.

Races: PANDAREN: I didn't think about how pandarens would meet the dragonflights so I just added them to the green spec out of a request and because I think they would make sense. I would like to ask those who are interested in such a silly matter to telm what would be your choices =)

Green spec-Night Elves/Tauren/Trolls/Worgen/Forsaken/Gnomes/Pandaren
    Red spec-Tauren/Worgen/Night Elves/Blood Elves/Dwarves/Draenei/Trolls
    Blue spec-Orcs/Trolls/Dwarves/Gnomes/Draenei/Blood Elves/Goblins/Humans
    Black spec-Humans/Tauren/Worgen/Dwarves/Forsaken/Orcs/Goblins
    Bronze spec-Orcs/Blood Elves/Draenei/Gnomes/Forsaken/Humans/Goblins/Night Elves

Resource: Mana overall plus special resources for each spec.

+ Red: Healing spec, limited to 4 target healing, with no aoe; has high cost but very efficient and capable of recycling over heals. Uses fire based spells, both for healing and damaging. It has 4 Living Flames below the mana bar(secondary resource), which will be fueled by spending mana in damage and healing spells, and each flame will provide one target with renewed healing, or increased healing effectiveness or other special buffs, as long as it is fueled.

+ Black: Tanking spec, shrugs off damage by effectively reusing damage suffered into special abilities. Uses shadow and earth spells. Dark Hunger is the special resource for this spec. It starts at max and has 1/3 of the mana bar value. It is generated by receiving attacks, and the more powerful they are, the more it generates. Spec specific spells will spend this and one of the unique mechanics of this spec is it can use mana to fill the missing proportion of Dark Hunger a spell requires, if there is none. If it gets completely full, the player will suffer from damage buffs, but protection DE buffs, while if it reaches zero, it suffers damage DE buffs and defensive buffs. Each 2% of Dark Hunger adds 0,5% of AP and takes 0,5% of stamina, and vice-versa. This means that when with full Dark Hunger, the DS has 25% increased AP but no stamina bonus, and if with no Dark Hunger, the benefits switch.

+ Green: dps spec, very slow damage build, yet very powerful. Has access to some unique cc abilities by manipulating dreams and is capable of minor healing. Uses nature and poison spells. The special resource is depicted as a brain with 2 sides with Synapse starting at the axis 0 that can tend to a top of 100 from either side. The right green side is the Chemical Synapse and is used for healing spells, and the purple left side is the Electrical Synapse and is used for damage abilities. It is generated when using special abilities which will fill either side, depending if they are damaging abilities or healing ones. More powerful abilities will require a certain amount of Synapse from one, or in some cases, both sides. It will passively return to 0 over time and increase the generation of Chemical Synapses when out of combat and Electrical Synapses when in combat by 30%. NOTE: Sleep manipulating spells will have a very high chance to break whenever the target receives damage, which will then benefit from hit to become effective.

+Bronze: support spec, with a cool mix of cc and buffs and DE buffs by manipulating time. Very useful, since it can provide with various melee support abilities and one unique off healing ability. Uses normal and lightning powers. The special resource used is the Temporal Rift bar. It starts at 0 and goes to 50, but the safe limit is until 25. Each time manipulating ability will add an X number of seconds to this bar, which will reset over time slowly based on haste. If the player crosses the 25 second threshold, the spells become unpredictable and will have a 50% chance to produce undesirable side effects.

+ Blue: Support role, high range and provides powerful magical buffs and DE buffs. Has a very dynamic resource system, which provides an almost constant resource. Uses frost and arcane spells. Its special resource is the Frozen Wisdom bar. It starts at 0, is generated through mana spending spells and it has half the values of the mana bar. It is then spent instead of mana when in DA and does not reset to 0 over time.

Back Lore

The background of a Dragon Sworn is of a natural adventure hero, used to the hardships of Mother Nature and who has seen much of the world on his own. His mind is tuned to be sharp and functional, and he is capable of adapting to any sort of situations, always getting out of predicaments with such grace that it suits well with the Dragonflight's recruiting trials.

Paths

+ Similar to any other class’s stance or presence, Dragon Sworn utilize "Paths", which will have a cost of 10% base mana, unrecoverable:

Superior Mission-Each damaging spell with a base mana cost higher than 8% has a chance based on spirit to return 5% of its damage as mana to the DS over 15 sec. Can only occur once every 16 sec.

Divine Instincts- Each critical hit suffered has a chance based on spirit to make the next spell instant cast within 5 sec. Can only occur once every 12 sec.

Blessed Destiny- The DS gains a passive chance to dodge based on dodge + spirit, in this order, scaling. This effect can only happen once every 20 sec and only on attacks that would otherwise kill the DS.

Empowerment:

Whenever the DS hits the full cap of its secondary resource, being the red aspect having 4 fully grown flames, the bronze spec having reached 100 seconds, the black spec having no Dark Hunger, the Green spec having full Zeal on both sides and the Blue spec having full Frozen Wisdom, an almost apotheotic empowerment fills him, gracing the DS with the ability to overuse the secondary resource without suffering any negative effects. This effect can only occur when in combat once every 2 min and will always last for 30 sec:

Red Spec- Living Flames do not drain mana
    Black Spec- Receives the attack power benefit as if with full Dark Hunger
    Green Spec- Allows the use of whatever color of Zeal in abilities
    Bronze Spec-Abilities cast over 25 sec in the TR bar no longer have negative effects
    Blue Spec- Abilities will split in half their cost on mana and FW

Class Traits

Draconian Skeleton: Now this is one of the classes shared traits, and basically consists of increasing the size of a DS by what in scale should be 1 decimeter every 2 levels. By size I mean height and body structure, making the DS the toughest and bulkiest of all classes. This also comes with a special perk to make it worth in battle, and DS will have an initial chance of 15% to resist knockbacks, which will then increase by 0,5% every 2 levels.

Reptilian Longevity: The heart of a DS is so big in size and continues to grow that every over healing received by him will increase his health pool up to a max of 25%. This is also a passive ability shared by all specs. However, each 1% of extra health will force the DS to lose 1% movement speed.

GAMEPLAY EXPLANATION:

I’m going to start with the hardest specs.

Green spec:
    this spec is a very unique dps spec because I wanted to play with the idea of treading both the sides of damage dealing and healing that represent the green dragonflight. Of course I had to do this very carefully because it can only be one role and not two (like feral druids used to) so it is definitely a dps spec. But I wanted to give it a twist and give them access to perform heals without overlapping dps nor turning them overpowered. The way I think I managed to do was by placing healing abilities that will be a part of the dps rotation so the player will want to be healing to build up one side of their secondary resource. In practice, a green spec will use normal dps skills and generate green Zeal which will in turn allow you to use healing abilities which in turn generate purple zeal used for the most powerful damaging abilities.

Bronze spec:
    Now this spec is, rightfully, the spec with the second hardest resource. The TR bar is first of all not a resource at all, it’s there to help the player effectively perform whether in pve or pvp or solo. If you go pve and there your role would be support, then you need to control your TR bar so it doesn’t exceeds the threshold. In pvp and solo it’s a question of collecting Time charges effectively to ensure the effectiveness of your abilities. The funny bit is that these charges are only generated when under the Eternal Aura which is not an aura you would normally choose when in pve. In solo play, being prepared to use counter measures if the spells backfire and use your Turn the Hourglass spell in the right will help you to be on your way nice and easy =).

Blue Spec:
    This one is the simplest of resources, basically granting a second stream of mana when in DA.

Black spec:
    This one is very simple to understand. Dark Hunger has two main & different purposes, both pvp and pve. In pvp, Dark Matter balances your power by improving your AP but lowering your defences when you have a lot of it. This happens when you use mostly attacking abilities. If you start using defensive abilities, like tank specific ones, your Dark hunger lowers, increasing your defences but reducing AP. This is so that you don’t get OP in both defence and offense.
    In pve, you will mainly use tank abilities, spending your Dark Hunger to improve your defence will not be a big trouble. But if you want to activate the ultimate tanking skill which is the Dragon form, you will need to have a certain amount of Dark Hunger collected and a certain amount of mana spent. This is when the real fun begins =).

Red Spec:
    I’ve been told that this spec is kind of similar to the mistweaver spec. I have never played a monk so perhaps my judgement can be a bit off. Anyway, here is how it works.
    First of all, this is a very powerful healing spec so I decided to limit its most powerful heals to only 4 targets at its full power. You start with average to weak heals until you get enough mana to fuel a Living Flame. When that happens, it is time to place it on your ally, so that it can be receiving powerful healing buffs whilst healing nearby allies with the wasted healing received or returning mana back to the DS. There is no combat required from the DS in order to gain more mana so at least in this it is different from mistweavers.

BLUE DRAGON FLIGHT:

RED DRAGONFLIGHT:

GREEN DRAGONFLIGHT:

BRONZE DRAGONFLIGHT:

BLACK DRAGONFLIGHT:

Abilities
    DPS SPEC
    HEALER SPEC
    MAGIC SUPPORT SEC
    MELEE SUPPORT SPEC
    TANK SPEC

please tell me what u think!
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2013-10-31 at 10:10 PM.

In a way, it almost seems like the Dragonsworn might be better suited to be a third faction than a class, encompassing all races and classes who are committed to the service of a dragonflight.

10+ Year Old Account
    As proposed, I see it as a very interesting hero class, I even dare to say that a very necessary hero class, because everyone wants to play with a Draconian class/race and this system would be the suitable!

I guess you're ignoring the fact that dragons no longer have any power and thus cannot empower any dragonsworn?

Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    I guess you're ignoring the fact that dragons no longer have any power and thus cannot empower any dragonsworn?
    I don't know. I think the aspects lost their SPECIAL AND MAGNIFICENT powers but the basic dragon powers maybe survived. Flames, special types of magic etc... These kind of things.

Deleted
    That green text hurts my eyes!!

On the topic 5 specs seems abit extreme and, although a nice idea,it would be nigh to impossible to balance. And support classes really have no place in todays WoW.

Just my 5 cents

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm it sounds like good idea but its not neat. Imo we will never see class like that.

1. 5 spec is too much. When Druid got 4 spec people complained about it imagine what will happen to 5 spec class.
    2. Lack of weapon use - Polearms are quite rare weapons just one max 2 Polearms in Raids and they only have Agility. Off hands do only have Int stats. That means that DPS spec (Bronze) should use only Polearms and one handed swords (if he can wield dual). If spec can wield one handed swords it can wield one handed maces or daggers (caster issue). If you could add some more weapons for use.
    3. Little error I caught is that is that Every gear has stamina with another stat (agi, Int, STR) you wrote :
    and stamina instead of intellect for tank
    I hope you meant STR. There is no STR mail gear so we Blizzard have to start producing Mail STR gear. That wont be that easy. Because We already have Mail for int and Agi it will be hard to sort them for raids. (Mail will be first Armor type that will have INT AGI and STR stats).
    4.RED healing spec is almost like Monk healer. When I read I thought I was reading about MW.
    5. Tanking spec is very strange. Why would any good raider want to boorst their AP for the sake of Stamina? Tank does not need DPS he needs to stay durable and no good player would burst AP unless in opens some special defensive abilities. (
    If it gets completely full, the player will suffer from damage buffs, but protection DE buffs, while if it reaches zero, it suffers damage DE buffs and defensive buffs.
    didnt quite understand that, my bad ).
    6. I dont know how successful will be support class because it will be totally new one and Blizz will have to add new Support role in LFR and dungeons LFBG, you know what I mean?
    7. if you could use Mana in percentages (of max mana) not in exact amount (like 800 mana per spell)
    Last edited by Spichora; 2013-04-28 at 11:30 AM.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Deleted
    Even if the class has 5 specs
    Any race will only have 3 available at each time, depending on race.
    At least thats what i understood from it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairchild View Post
    Even if the class has 5 specs
    Any race will only have 3 available at each time, depending on race.
    At least thats what i understood from it
    If it is true and I agree with you it would cause lot of disbalance in picking race. It would be like Racials - causing tones (especially in Alliance) disbalance.

Deleted
    Isnt Dragonsworn totally ripped from Skyrim???

Its defnitely Dragonborn...

Im pretty sure this class is gonna exist in Elder Scrolls online... i dont think Blizzard would look good if they directly stole an idea from Bethesda lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaxe View Post
    In a way, it almost seems like the Dragonsworn might be better suited to be a third faction than a class, encompassing all races and classes who are committed to the service of a dragonflight.
    lol not before the scourge becomes its own faction as well =P.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    As proposed, I see it as a very interesting hero class, I even dare to say that a very necessary hero class, because everyone wants to play with a Draconian class/race and this system would be the suitable!
    Thank You man! my thoughts exactly! I wouldn't mind having a draconian race as well but the dragon theme is very poorly explored in-game and this would be a great contribution. Plus it also rests the mail balance issue

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    I don't know. I think the aspects lost their SPECIAL AND MAGNIFICENT powers but the basic dragon powers maybe survived. Flames, special types of magic etc... These kind of things.
    yep, the drgaon flights still exist and are still in business =)

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 04:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by atrophis View Post
    That green text hurts my eyes!!

On the topic 5 specs seems abit extreme and, although a nice idea,it would be nigh to impossible to balance. And support classes really have no place in todays WoW.

Just my 5 cents
    hehe srry, I toned it down a level =P. Honestly, 5 specs is less than the 4th spec for all classes that people seem to be crazy about. And believe me, its less trouble to balance a new 5 spec class than it is to balance a new spec for each class.
    And perhaps support doesn't have place today in wow but tommorrow they might. It's only a question of coming up with the right approach. So I did my bit =P

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Hmm it sounds like good idea but its not neat. Imo we will never see class like that.

1. 5 spec is too much. When Druid got 4 spec people complained about it imagine what will happen to 5 spec class.
    let them complain, in the end they still play the game. Why would that be =)?

2. Lack of weapon use - Polearms are quite rare weapons just one max 2 Polearms in Raids and they only have Agility. Off hands do only have Int stats. That means that DPS spec (Bronze) should use only Polearms and one handed swords (if he can wield dual). If spec can wield one handed swords it can wield one handed maces or daggers (caster issue). If you could add some more weapons for use.
    I see your point here and I have 2 solutions, either 1- add more polearms to the game the same way monks got their staves or 2- just use the one handed swords available with the OH. The polearms with agility are only suitable to 1 spec anyway. But now that I think about it, having na extra one handed mace and axe may not do much harm to the core concept of the dragonsworn =)

3. Little error I caught is that is that Every gear has stamina with another stat (agi, Int, STR) you wrote : I hope you meant STR. There is no STR mail gear so we Blizzard have to start producing Mail STR gear. That wont be that easy. Because We already have Mail for int and Agi it will be hard to sort them for raids. (Mail will be first Armor type that will have INT AGI and STR stats).
    yh well point out thx! I fixed that now. tank spec will use strength and stamina. But now na issue appears which is how to sort out the strength mail for it? solutions: 1-create more strength mail 2-add a skill in the tank spec to convert agility into strength. the latter seems the most convenient...

4.RED healing spec is almost like Monk healer. When I read I thought I was reading about MW.
    lol I don't play a monk and my knowledge of the mechanics is very little. perhaps you could enlighten me on that comparison?

5. Tanking spec is very strange. Why would any good raider want to boorst their AP for the sake of Stamina? Tank does not need DPS he needs to stay durable and no good player would burst AP unless in opens some special defensive abilities. ( didnt quite understand that, my bad ).
    And not only are you correct but also spot on in how I want it to be. the tank spec's resource is there to balance the gameplay for pvp not pve. although even in pve there are a few abilities that require you to collect a determined amount of DH. The one that quickly comes to mind is when you want to go into dragon form whic is the ultimate tanking form. This ability requires you to have some DH collected.
    6. I dont know how successful will be support class because it will be totally new one and Blizz will have to add new Support role in LFR and dungeons LFBG, you know what I mean?
    Yep, I have that all covered. I made a thread about it and several theories how it would work fine if implemented correctly. I have my own idea of how it would work beautifully and avoiding all the frequent issues that people suggest. If you would like to know more I can link it but for now, if you study carefully how these support spec work you may get there by yourself . also these are not the only support specs I have come up with. Other of my class concepts ahve them so this is not a stand alone event.

7. if you could use Mana in percentages (of max mana) not in exact amount (like 800 mana per spell)
    lol I could np but how would that be better =)?
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2013-04-29 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post

let them complain, in the end they still play the game. Why would that be =)?
    Yeah but it gets annoying you know and Blizz wouldnt permit class to be that different and have this privilege or Flow (depends how we look at it).

I see your point here and I have 2 solutions, either 1- add more polearms to the game the same way monks got their staves or 2- just use the one handed swords available with the OH. The polearms with agility are only suitable to 1 spec anyway. But now that I think about it, having na extra one handed mace and axe may not do much harm to the core concept of the dragonsworn =)
    Yes It may not but it sucks to have only 2 weapons for use when others have 4-5 weapons

yh well point out thx! I fixed that now. tank spec will use strength and stamina. But now na issue appears which is how to sort out the strength mail for it? solutions: 1-create more strength mail 2-add a skill in the tank spec to convert agility into strength. the latter seems the most convenient...
    Cheers !

lol I don't play a monk and my knowledge of the mechanics is very little. perhaps you could enlighten me on that comparison?
    Yeah. Monk MW uses mana Heal to gain Chi (he has 4 chi bars max 5 from talents) and with Chi he uses more complex and strong heals. By spending Chi he generates Mana Tea. 1 Mana Tea restores 2% of max mana and stacks up to 15 stacks of Tea. So the Cycle is like this Mana ----> Chi ----> Mana Tea ---- Mana ....
    He has some Damage skills to power up heals. Monk can be quite good dps generating Chi an using other heals. He is limited to 9 player aoe heals (not 4, differance from REd guy spec). So basic is Monk recycles hes mana and uses damage skills to power up heals and do some proper dps like you introducedfor your ReD spec.

And not only are you correct but also spot on in how I want it to be. the tank spec's resource is there to balance the gameplay for pvp not pve. although even in pve there are a few abilities that require you to collect a determined amount of DH. The one that quickly comes to mind is when you want to go into dragon form whic is the ultimate tanking form. This ability requires you to have some DH collected.
    Good Ok for PVP it would sound good but what about PVE it feels slightly discouraging.

Yep, I have that all covered. I made a thread about it and several theories how it would work fine if implemented correctly. I have my own idea of how it would work beautifully and avoiding all the frequent issues that people suggest. If you would like to know more I can link it but for now, if you study carefully how these support spec work you may get there by yourself . also these are not the only support specs I have come up with. Other of my class concepts ahve them so this is not a stand alone event.
    Sure I will if you give me link

lol I could np but how would that be better =)?
    In MoP skills using mana is introduced in Percentages of max mana because we all have same mana pool. Not like cata when Mana pool was depended on Int and bigger mana you had more skill (in amount) you could use. 100k mana and skills had mana usage like 4000 or 400.

Deleted
    Yeah but it gets annoying you know and Blizz wouldnt permit class to be that different and have this privilege or Flow (depends how we look at it).
    That's the misunderstanding. It's not like because it has 5 specs the class will be OP or something so just like druids people could very well complain at first, but just like druids they will understand there is no favouritism here. I mean, do people still think that druids are better because they have 4 specs to choose from?

Yes It may not but it sucks to have only 2 weapons for use when others have 4-5 weapons
    lol I know, that's why I added the one handed mace and axe to the weapon skills =)!

Yeah. Monk MW uses mana Heal to gain Chi (he has 4 chi bars max 5 from talents) and with Chi he uses more complex and strong heals. By spending Chi he generates Mana Tea. 1 Mana Tea restores 2% of max mana and stacks up to 15 stacks of Tea. So the Cycle is like this Mana ----> Chi ----> Mana Tea ---- Mana ....
    He has some Damage skills to power up heals. Monk can be quite good dps generating Chi an using other heals. He is limited to 9 player aoe heals (not 4, differance from REd guy spec). So basic is Monk recycles hes mana and uses damage skills to power up heals and do some proper dps like you introducedfor your ReD spec.
    I added a resource gameplay explanation of the op. I hope that clarifies things m8 =).

Good Ok for PVP it would sound good but what about PVE it feels slightly discouraging.
    same as above

Sure I will if you give me link
    HERE IS.
    Also this is quoting myself:

"I see a support class as a a class that is at the same time not mandatory and yet very useful because (and I will try to put this as simple as I can) it would work as a dps that instead of just bringing on dps would have utility and support abilities. this way, a party with this class would trade higher dps for a bit more of utility and support on other situations which are infinite. this would result, ultimately, in a loss of dps that would ofc speed up killing of bosses and mobs in a more direct way, but a support spec woul be capable of also do average dps but with the ability to save the party of undesirable situations regarding mob ganks or total wipeouts or if played right, could even match the dps missing from a pure dps by successfully improving its allies efficiency"

In MoP skills using mana is introduced in Percentages of max mana because we all have same mana pool. Not like cata when Mana pool was depended on Int and bigger mana you had more skill (in amount) you could use. 100k mana and skills had mana usage like 4000 or 400.
    that's gonna take me some time to fix =P but thanx for the info!
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2013-05-02 at 10:35 PM.

I would narrow it down to 3, MAYBE 4 specs, and get rid of the race requirement for different specs. That would be incredibly annoying. if say you wanted to play Green spec but were playing an orc and therefor couldn't choose it.

I would personally probably go for something like this:

Red = Tank spec, Guardian of Life or something

Green = Healing spec

Bronze = dps spec.

Not saying you'd have to stick to those roles though.

You seem to suggest that blue is a largely support spec, unless I'm misreading the 'wide variety of buffs/debuffs' part. A 'support' role simply doesn't fit into WoW's design. Adding a new support class or spec would largely result in it either being OP and manditory or not worth bringing over a dps, so I'd suggest not going that route if it's what you had in mind.

Red: I do like the idea of a red dragon fire based healing angle for a healer. Not so sure the '4 target healing but no aoe heals' thing would work out well though. Healers need a base toolkit to prevent overspecialization.

Black: This would be the first spec I'd scrap. There's no black flight anymore except for Wrathion and maybe a few in outland that haven't been killed yet. So I don't think there would really be anyone to empower potential players.

That brings me to the lore/story. Where do these powers come from? Both black and blue flights are defunct, and even the others from what I hear from Dawn of the Aspects are falling apart and not doing their old duties anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I would narrow it down to 3, MAYBE 4 specs, and get rid of the race requirement for different specs. That would be incredibly annoying. if say you wanted to play Green spec but were playing an orc and therefor couldn't choose it.

I would personally probably go for something like this:

Red = Tank spec, Guardian of Life or something

Green = Healing spec

Bronze = dps spec.

Hmmm.. Where I have seen that order. Oh Yeah Nexus Dungeon Am not I right ?

Black: This would be the first spec I'd scrap. There's no black flight anymore except for Wrathion and maybe a few in outland that haven't been killed yet. So I don't think there would really be anyone to empower potential players.
    There is no Blue Dragonflight too. Thats not what matters. They were 5 in the beginning so that means that there is need to be all 5 of them.

That brings me to the lore/story. Where do these powers come from? Both black and blue flights are defunct, and even the others from what I hear from Dawn of the Aspects are falling apart and not doing their old duties anymore.
    Yes but they have their abilities and powers. Only Aspects lost their power and became equal to their kind. The main thing is that all five dragonflight members to exist and can empower any player.
    BTW they dont have any function in this world so whats stopping them from empowering other races with their powers. It was what Kalegcos feared when this flight shattered across Azeroth.

And I like how He brought all the specs. Reds are known for their healing abilities. They might use fire but it can serve as much healing as Damaging. After all thei Aspect was LIFE BINDER. Then Greens they are known for their poisons and Mind controll so it would make quite good caster DPS class slow but heavy damager. Black is good choice for tanks as Black dragonflight served to be aspects of Earth. Green useing magic can be pretty good casters or support class. But I fear in this case we have to introduce new role in Game and some support specs for other classes which would be extremely risky and hard to make (Time mostly). Bronze fits in Melee DPS class as there are some Bronze Dragonics to wield Polearms (if im not mistaken).

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Isnt Dragonsworn totally ripped from Skyrim???

Its defnitely Dragonborn...

Im pretty sure this class is gonna exist in Elder Scrolls online... i dont think Blizzard would look good if they directly stole an idea from Bethesda lol
    I'm pretty sure the Dragonsworn were a class from the WoW RPG which aren't canon no more but Blizzard did say they quite a handful amount of stuff in the RPG that might become considered canon so it's possibility we might see this as a class.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway's I like this idea but I wouldn't bet on Blizzard limiting specs to certain races but this seems like pretty awesome idea for the Dragonsworn.

Hmmm.. Where I have seen that order. Oh Yeah Nexus Dungeon Am not I right ?

There is no Blue Dragonflight too. Thats not what matters. They were 5 in the beginning so that means that there is need to be all 5 of them.

Yes but they have their abilities and powers. Only Aspects lost their power and became equal to their kind. The main thing is that all five dragonflight members to exist and can empower any player.
    BTW they dont have any function in this world so whats stopping them from empowering other races with their powers. It was what Kalegcos feared when this flight shattered across Azeroth.

And I like how He brought all the specs. Reds are known for their healing abilities. They might use fire but it can serve as much healing as Damaging. After all thei Aspect was LIFE BINDER. Then Greens they are known for their poisons and Mind controll so it would make quite good caster DPS class slow but heavy damager. Black is good choice for tanks as Black dragonflight served to be aspects of Earth. Green useing magic can be pretty good casters or support class. But I fear in this case we have to introduce new role in Game and some support specs for other classes which would be extremely risky and hard to make (Time mostly). Bronze fits in Melee DPS class as there are some Bronze Dragonics to wield Polearms (if im not mistaken).
    There being 5 dragonflights doesn't mean this new class would need to have one spec for each of them. Especially when the black flight is essentially extinct, and only one of them free from the maddening whispers of the old gods.

Also, while we could say that some dragons are coming together to empower mortals, the class would need a reason for that. The attitude of most of the dragons seems to be 'it's the mortals problems now, let them deal with it.' Why would they NOW decide to start empowering them? How does this process work? What sort of oath would the dragonsworn need to uphold? I think the story aspect of this deserves to be fleshed out more.

10+ Year Old Account
    There being 5 dragonflights doesn't mean this new class would need to have one spec for each of them. Especially when the black flight is essentially extinct, and only one of them free from the maddening whispers of the old gods.

Also, while we could say that some dragons are coming together to empower mortals, the class would need a reason for that. The attitude of most of the dragons seems to be 'it's the mortals problems now, let them deal with it.' Why would they NOW decide to start empowering them? How does this process work? What sort of oath would the dragonsworn need to uphold? I think the story aspect of this deserves to be fleshed out more.
    For your first argument Id say there could have been two ways of introducing Dragonsworn Class. 1st like OP stated and 2nd Which would include all aspects' powers in their specs. For example 3 specs which would use all five Dragonflights abilities (like Shamans).

No they dont think like it's the mortals problems now, let them deal with it. After DS all aspects realized that they it is lesser races that matter and they play cannon for Azeroth not them. They at last respect lesser races (at least the Aspects do). They dont have role on Azeroth so why not ? Some wuld find it nessesary and others entertaining to raise new power and new generation

Deleted
    In fact that could be a good reason for the dargonflights to start recruiting more mortals into their ranks

You have answered yourself that question in the post above lol. And the sort of oath is up to Blizz to come up with, I just thought out the gameplay stuff. But you can learn about dragonsworns in wowiki.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why most of your class ideas seem like rip offs from Skyrim/Guild Wars 2/Diablo? lol.

Other than that, I dig your creativity and most of these ideas seem real nifty. It's a nice move away from the traditional RPG aspects of Warriors, Mages, and Stealth classes. Way to spice things up.