10+ Year Old Account

So i just got Storm legion and want to give the game a serious try.

I checked raptr and there was a free copy of storm legion available. Im going to give this game 30 days to impress me enough to stay. MY highest level is a 32 i think rogue. What should i do to get to 50 fastest, and is there any zone/dungeon/anything at all that i should experience on the way, or anything i should do like grind certain rifts for something you call planar atunement? How should i go about by second go at rift?

You can quest you way to 50, you can go through Instant advanture, dungeons, grind, rifts, invasions...pick whatever you enjoy I myself like to do quest and dungeons (atleast 1 run of each availible dungeon for completing quests there), and some instant advantures for daily Q.

ad planar atunement = once you hit 50, you will have planar atunement experience bar next to normal xp bar and second line of 8 "tallent trees" for miscellaneous bonuses, from now you will earny xp from everything to normal xp bar+ planar atunement (you can at any time reset those trees for free at trainer and pick different build bonusses)

10+ Year Old Account
    OKay thanks. MY main is a level 31 rogue, and im wanting a leveling build that uses the tactician. Any links you can post for good sl leveling builds? I tried the forums, but i cant find any useful builds, or any build i understand.

Someone told me a good build for tactician was tactician/marksman/riftstalker. Also, if you wanted to go support, the tatician/bard/?? is supposed to be a good one.

http://www.rifthead.com/soul-builds/.../Rogue/soul/31 <-- soul builder, all with tactician. Not sure how accurate or good any of those are. You could take a look at those if you wanted, to see what might be fun for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I checked raptr and there was a free copy of storm legion available. Im going to give this game 30 days to impress me enough to stay. MY highest level is a 32 i think rogue. What should i do to get to 50 fastest, and is there any zone/dungeon/anything at all that i should experience on the way, or anything i should do like grind certain rifts for something you call planar atunement? How should i go about by second go at rift?
    I just started playing again after a long break...probably a month after release.

I ha a lvl 28 warrior and in the last week I've got to lvl 44. I basically que up for instant adventures and do them for an hour or so, then when I get bored of questing que for random 5 mans for an hour Instant que from tank. I just alternate like that. I really like the instant adventure feature, it will let you do quests with low lvl dudes that way you almost always have 5+ people running around but even though it scales you down to lvl 14 so you dont 1 shot everything you still get xp like you were doing your current lvl quests. Awsome idea.