Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry CRZ and ANOTHER new way to hate them!

I posted this on battle.net too...mainly because im seething with rage over it and want it seen by as many people as possible.

I have been trying to tame Sunwing on my hunter for EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I camp him all the time in dps queues and in the middle of the night/early morning.

Today I flew by on my druid (using the taxi service) and saw him!! I freaked out and moved to my hunter as fast as I could. When I got there nothing. No body. No one in the zone had even seen him. No kill, no tame...nothing.

Because he had spawned on MY server...not the realm it puts me in when I enter Burning Steppes because theres so few people it makes us CRZ. I tried having someone from my server invite me to group to try to put me back on my realm. Nothing works. Hes prolly not even been killed/tamed on my server because hes just sitting around with NO ONE TO DO THAT. They are all in CRZ.

WHY oh why did Blizz think this was a good idea? It has brought nothing but misery.
    Ruffles have ridges!....and so do Klingons.

Another new way? This is something people have been complaining about since they implemented the system. But what they really need to fix is to make flight paths work more fluidly with CRZ.

I had this problem. Flying over Terokkar, and the draenei warlock dude was walking, and activated my npcscan. I land in Shattrath, and fly over there, and there is nothing to be seen. Pissed me off as he is one of the few I had left for that achievement...

Quote Originally Posted by Rankin View Post
    Another new way? This is something people have been complaining about since they implemented the system. But what they really need to fix is to make flight paths work more fluidly with CRZ.
    im positive that im not the first to experience this problem. i havent seen any posts about it. in fact i usually ignore the posts complaining about CRZ. most of them are complaining about mining/herb competition, or kill stealing. it may not be new for everyone, but considering that this is the first day its happened to me... its pretty new for at least ONE of us. sorry for the confusion. next time please post something useful.
    Ruffles have ridges!....and so do Klingons.

Have the same problem with CRZ when it comes to battle pets. Seen the minfernal on my own server but once you get back there its no longer there since you switch realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should just make entire continents CRZ, save for Stormwind/Orgrimmar, and maybe the initial starting zoned (to limit holiday event traffic.)

Honestly, I haven't seen an old world zone that WASN'T CRZ enabled. It's fairly assumable that all of them are "empty" enough to warrant a CRZ if any of the rest of them are... so there's no real reason to not just have them be coalesced into one.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It is insanely frustrating to see them while on a fp flight route land in the same zone you saw them only to realize you phased zones when you stepped of the manticore or bird.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

BUT,

It could very well happen the other way around, you could be crossing that zone on your hunter in future and you'll get shifted to another server for that zone and it might pop up,

it works both ways

All I hear is QQQQQQ. CRZ is great, I can play with my friends all over the game and the zones aren't empty anymore. Quit crying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    All I hear is QQQQQQ. CRZ is great, I can play with my friends all over the game and the zones aren't empty anymore. Quit crying.
    Blunt , and you will probably be flamed by haters for it , but true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    BUT,

It could very well happen the other way around, you could be crossing that zone on your hunter in future and you'll get shifted to another server for that zone and it might pop up,

it works both ways
    You're kind of missing the point. The CRZ is not a random selection, otherwise there would be no point to it at all. The grouping/population redirection is what kills this and other similar types of activities that rely on scarcity of players.

10+ Year Old Account
    While CRZ certainly has these bonuses, the negatives outweigh it by an even larger margin to me.

So yeah, I wouldn't miss CRZ if they removed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CowsThatType View Post
    Today I flew by on my druid (using the taxi service) and saw him!! I freaked out and moved to my hunter as fast as I could. When I got there nothing. No body. No one in the zone had even seen him. No kill, no tame...nothing.

Because he had spawned on MY server...not the realm it puts me in when I enter Burning Steppes because theres so few people it makes us CRZ. I tried having someone from my server invite me to group to try to put me back on my realm. Nothing works. Hes prolly not even been killed/tamed on my server because hes just sitting around with NO ONE TO DO THAT. They are all in CRZ.
    I've seen Time Lost 4 times flying to Ulduar on a taxi. I fly there normally and it's never there.

As long as you are having fun no other problems exist and any problems that do exist is just QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ. What a retard.

Mod Edit: Please don't insult other users.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2013-04-27 at 08:14 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's always the same shit recycled over and over. "I hate CRZ, I can't tame my pets" "I hate CRZ, i cant mine my ore" "I hate CRZ, I can't herb in peace" "I hate CRZ, I like playing a lone by myself" "I hate CRZ, I sat there at a GY constantly rezing my self while some guy ganked me"

It's all about me me me !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I've seen Time Lost 4 times flying to Ulduar on a taxi. I fly there normally and it's never there.
    For me, it's the damn foxling pet. On a FP? Snow and foxes everywhere. I land, and... poof. Spent most of the last month checking Storm Peaks for snow every so often, and it seems I ONLY ever see snow when I'm on a FP.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to be lazy and take the FP from Dalaran to the Ulduar Base camp. Well, half way to my destination, my NPCscan went off and alerted me that the TLPD was nearby so I changed camera directions and saw it flying up the face of a mountain near the Engine of the Makers in Storm Peaks.

So, when I got off at my destination, I quickly mounted up and flew to the general area and followed that particular path it took but found nothing. Tried the other paths it could have taken but there was nothing. No corpse, nobody gloating over getting it, no one even being aware that it spawned which is a terrible anomaly given how many folk camp for it now because of CRZ.

The worst part of this was when I thought to myself how bad it would be if I saw TLPD while going across. Sometimes you just can't help but laugh at yourself.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    when you stepped of the manticore or bird.
    Off topic, but i never realized that's what the wyvern was supposed to be. It just looks so derpy and nonthreatening with that slack jaw look and connected wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ is why i no longer use the taxi service. its heartbreaking to see the rare npcs/pets while flying that you will never get.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

The funny part is, you were crying all this time about your leveling zone being empty and how lonely you were. Why didn't you just level and quit crying ? Funny how it's not crying when you don't like something, but it's always crying when someone else doesn't like it.

And I really have to question just how many people have so many friends on other servers and how often you're really out leveling with them to make CRZ so great. So what you're really saying, is for those few hours a month you're out leveling with your friends, the whole game should bend to your needs and screw anyone else that doesn't like it.