Never winter and world of tank

as the name says I think MMO-C should add a WoT and NW main thread in the forums.

I hope you don't mean subforum like LoL or Diablo 3...
    The neverwinter thread is only 30 pages long and I can't even find the world of tanks thread.

Neverwinter? Why?
    World of Tanks? Why?

FFXIV has more of a chance, and that's (hopefully) not happening either. (Yes I am a huge FFXIVARR fan, yet I don't want an FFXIV forum here, to much kids raging against something without a clue)

Why don't you start a World of Tanks thread?
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Laniakea Supercluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Earth
    There is a World of Tanks thread, it's just buried in the pages because no one posts there anymore.
    "Then we have found, as it seems, that the many beliefs of the many about what's fair and about the other things roll around somewhere between not-being and being purely and simply." - Plato: Republic

I think it's more likely that they'll add a ME3 subforum, or any other 100+ page megathread game subforum.
    Because I want to say this every single day but don't want it to get a drag:
    1) The ingame store will only sell timesaver items. It won't affect balance.
    2) No, getting to 100 in half the time isn't pay2win. raids don't start until the second week, everyone has time to get there.
    4) getting charms faster is also not pay2win. getting those is easy, but not everyone has the time or want for dailies.

They should add a neverwinter right away.

Might help to see if Neverwinter doesn't burn out after a couple months after it goes live.

I have no idea why anyone thinks World of Tanks deserves a subforum.

3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn