New to level 90 in MoP, hints?

Well as titel said, hit 90 recently.
    Have been farming heroic's to be able to start with LFR and manage to clear MsV lfr (not hard as always with lfr)
    Been farming my dailys as much as possible to. But wonder if there is more I should not forgot about?

Atm im doing
    Dailis in, Vale of Eternal Blossoms (golden lotus), Jade Forest (order of cloud serpent), krasarang wilds (lion's landing & anglers), Valley of the four winds (tillers) and dread wastes (klaxxi)
    Working on quest chain in townlong steppes for shado-pen dailys (there is where you get those right?)
    Doing Isle of Thunder (dailys, not farming rares etc... yet)

Also been doing Nalak, The Storm Lord as its easy to find group for it when you doing Isle of Thunder quests..
    I should do the other World Bosses too but never seen anyone making group for it, do ppl skip this or do I need to be in trade or/and in right area to be able to see the LFG? If ppl do make groups for this where is biggest chance to find the group leader?

Should I "waste" the "bonus loot" on world bosses? (guess not) and/or LFR? or just save for when I have chance too join a PUG normal raid?

What more is there too do @ max lvl too think about?
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dont forget to pick the legendary quest line from Wrathion in the veiled stair.
    Use bonus rolls on world bosses got T15 gloves and leggings from nalak yesterday on my dk

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Have been farming heroic's to be able to start with LFR and manage to clear MsV lfr (not hard as always with lfr)
    Been farming my dailys as much as possible to. But wonder if there is more I should not forgot about?

Atm im doing
    Dailis in, Vale of Eternal Blossoms (golden lotus), Jade Forest (order of cloud serpent), krasarang wilds (lion's landing & anglers), Valley of the four winds (tillers) and dread wastes (klaxxi)
    Working on quest chain in townlong steppes for shado-pen dailys (there is where you get those right?)

Also been doing Nalak, The Storm Lord as its easy to find group for it when you doing Isle of Thunder quests..
    I should do the other World Bosses too but never seen anyone making group for it, do ppl skip this or do I need to be in trade or/and in right area to be able to see the LFG? If ppl do make groups for this where is biggest chance to find the group leader?

Should I "waste" the "bonus loot" on world bosses? (guess not) and/or LFR? or just save for when I have chance too join a PUG normal raid?

No, the August Celestial and Shado-pan Dalies are connected to the Golden Lotus of The Vale of Eternal Blossoms, once you hit revered with those guys you unlock August and Shado dailies (though they'll remove said restriction in 5.3). Also, are you doing the Isle of Thunder dailies?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Dont forget to pick the legendary quest line from Wrathion in the veiled stair.
    Use bonus rolls on world bosses got T15 gloves and leggings from nalak yesterday on my dk
    Got the legendery quest line got 1 + 3 sigil's so far, and complete honored.
    Well that true but totaly waste if you get pvp gear right? and how does bonus roll work? you only get gear for your spec (applys for normal roll's too) or is it only cuase of class? So I can get feral gear as balanc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No, the August Celestial and Shado-pan Dalies are connected to the Golden Lotus of The Vale of Eternal Blossoms, once you hit revered with those guys you unlock August and Shado dailies (though they'll remove said restriction in 5.3). Also, are you doing the Isle of Thunder dailies?
    Ah okey Got that missunderstood then, thx. Well working on quest's in freetime for achiments anyways but good to know when I can expect more dailys
    Ya Im doing Isle of Thunder dailys^^
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

The best thing you can do is pvp. It's the quickest way to inflate your ilvl so that you can get in to ToT lfr. Take any JP that you've earned from heroic farming and convert it in to honor. Also do RBG's and arenas for a guaranteed 496 piece every week.

Make sure you kill enough Isle of thunder rares to get your weekly solo scenario key(sometimes it doesn't drop on the first one) that way you should cap on elder charms pretty easy for the mogu and mantis raids. Try to get a sha group for epic boots if you dont have any to boost your ilvl. Also galleon can help get you some gear to get you up to the next tier as well as drop a pretty cool mount. Skip Oondasta unless there is a group already forming/formed.

10+ Year Old Account

Atm im doing

Only do this if there's NOTHING else you "need" from them. (That includes Oondasta and Nalak.)

I do this to try and get a chance at the mounts since my toons are pretty damn geared.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got the legendery quest line got 1 + 3 sigil's so far, and complete honored.
    Well that true but totaly waste if you get pvp gear right? and how does bonus roll work? you only get gear for your spec (applys for normal roll's too) or is it only cuase of class? So I can get feral gear as balanc etc

Ah okey Got that missunderstood then, thx. Well working on quest's in freetime for achiments anyways but good to know when I can expect more dailys
    Ya Im doing Isle of Thunder dailys^^
    It is spec specific since im blood i got only tank gear out of it and yeah the pvp gear would suck
    But there is also possibility of getting one of those rare mounts from the world bosses aswell Oondasta that doesnt drop pvp gear so you dont lose anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't read the comments above...if nobody already mentioned it:

run dungeons -> convert justice point to honor points -> buy PvP armor (ilevel 476) at the great wall in pandaria -> Horde vendors are between Tonlong & Kun Lai; Alliance Vendors are between Dread Wastes and Valley on the wall.

dont spend justice points on justice gear.