Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    No way. Pick some decent gear, some decent strategy, and do it yourself.

OP: got it mine after not too much trouble. This achievement should be renamed "I thought he was supposed to be hard?" in place of Ra-den's.
    Wut? This was never supposed to be hard, just time consuming. Anyone half a brain can kill the dinosaurs, it's just that kiting them to a raid group is much faster than soloing them.

I really want this raptor too

Any decent mage strategies or videos for this?

How long do you guys think it would take inn hours for a lower geared feral druid (Less than Ilvl 500)? I just subbed for one month, and since I'm a sucker for propor grinds (Inn my eye's this grind shouldent be to bad...) ala vanilla/TBC style, I feel like getting it One way to say I atleast did something inn MOP....Can't wait for the exspansion to end!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Congrats! I'm currently at 5k bones; its a project I work on off and on. After the mount, I'll grind out a couple of pets.

Wohooo done done done! Good luck to everyone else. Took around ~10 hours with 547 ilvl rogue, mainly killing the small direhorns.

Last edited by Koca; 2013-08-24 at 02:24 PM.

Deleted
    Gratz, i did this as a hunter and it went fairly fast since i just pulled a small pack of direhorns and just kited them around while aoeing them down. Think i got around 10 primal eggs and i ended up grouping up with people in my guild(Sitting afk while i was doing the hardwork :<) just so the eggs wouldn't get wasted >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CptAwesome View Post
    Step 1: Spread a rumour that Oondasta is up soon.

Step 2: Start pulling T-Rexes to the raid as it begins to form.

Step 3: ????

Step 4: Profit.
    You see this guy? Don't be that guy.

OT: Got mine a few days ago, no more dinosaur farming, yay!

1800 bones in (bought pet, so i'm at 800 for the mount) and no eggs, but about 40 pets from Direhorns and Dinomancers. Pretty profitable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Dont see the point the mount is just too plain. Something like Oondasta then yeah i would grind for it
    Raptor with armor and rocket launchers strapped to it? Fuck yeah!

Got mine forever ago;

A few friends and I just slaughtered the island every night for a few weeks and eventually everybody who wanted one got one.
    I can't begin to count the amount of pets we got - and this was before the addition of the pets that dropped off the dinosaurs as this was when the isle was first released.

Blizzard needs more "pointless" stuff like this.
    Really brought up together.

If you're able to get a 2nd person to help - it is very quick.

I persuaded my husband into helping me (him on his hunter with his pet tanking) and me on my rogue. We're both around 530 ilvl. We get 1k+ bones in 40 min (we both use a potion of luck to get extra goodies and to help us keep track of time). We both have all 3 primal raptor mounts that drop along with all the pets (now collecting more for selling purposes), so it's been profitable as well!

I'm around 2k bones away from the mount - hoping to finish the farm this week

Quote Originally Posted by Snagletooth View Post
    Any decent mage strategies or videos for this?
    Really easy as fire. Just kite him with scorch, when he starts doing the charge get relatively close to him, he wont do it at close range. When he does that front cone attack just get out of the circle.
    You can do this with both the small and big dinossaurs in the beach.

ps: with a nice combustion you can probably hand 2/3 small dinossaurs at the same time, they can be slowed

Deleted
    Is this FoS and/or mount available in WoD?

Deleted
    i remember the pain of getting that myself, did you get teh pet aswell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thotmep View Post
    Is this FoS and/or mount available in WoD?
    My plan has also always been to farm this easier in WoD, so would like to know aswell

Edit: Same for Alani, but that does probably not belong here. I thought Alani drops would still exist.
    Last edited by mmoce02695a3d4; 2014-08-06 at 01:30 PM.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol @ gaining weight for an achievement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Lol @ gaining weight for an achievement
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vement#summary

Explains a bit, and that is only since 2011 xP
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

~2500 bones to go for me. I do a few hundred at a time on my hunter, my gear is crap so I just kill baby Trikes.

I got the 3 mounts in 5 or 6 eggs, and just one Direhorn Runt pet so far.

Deleted
    Congratulations i remember this achievment it took me like forever

So I have a question for you all.
    About how much bag space do all these dinosaur bones take up? I would like to do this sometime but have very limited bag space so I'm not sure if I can.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14