Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Deathwing kind of broke them when he popped out.
    No he did not.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I want there to be another continent on the other side of Azeroth. Fitting in with another Vanilla/MoP expansion with no Main villain. Have the continent be a mix of Australia and Africa (outback zone, coral reef/beach zone, maybe a mangrove swampy zone, savanna zone) but have the majority of the continent be desert and outback. It would give an explanation for there to be a Tinker class. Use tech to stay alive in harsh conditions. Plus there is a lot of Australian/African mythology to that could be used.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowJester View Post
    I want there to be another continent on the other side of Azeroth. Fitting in with another Vanilla/MoP expansion with no Main villain. Have the continent be a mix of Australia and Africa (outback zone, coral reef/beach zone, maybe a mangrove swampy zone, savanna zone) but have the majority of the continent be desert and outback. It would give an explanation for there to be a Tinker class. Use tech to stay alive in harsh conditions. Plus there is a lot of Australian/African mythology to that could be used.
    While I wouldn't rule it out in the very long term, I have a feeling Blizzard doesn't want to follow up a lost continent expansion with another lost continent expansion. Argus is probably where it's at, although there are other possibilities. Anything connected with the Legion is pretty feasible at this point, really.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    I'm expecting the next expansion will be grounded in Azeroth: There is at least one more unknown Old God (two, if Y'shaarj didn't count) and we've yet to even see N'zoth firsthand.
    The Stormrage novel implies that the Rift of Aln in the Emerald Dream is a prison to N'Zoth, connected to the Rift inside the Maelstrom where Deathwing fell (leading to the extreme possibility that Deathwing himself became a physical extension of N'Zoth at the end). Further, the area surrounding the Maelstrom contains Nazjatar- the undersea empire of Queen Azshara of the naga, who was convinced by N'Zoth's own whisperings to turn her people into the Naga in the first place.

TL;DR: Emerald Dream + Nazjatar.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

The emerald dream would be welcoming. I would rather go to unworldly places.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that before they move on to any other planet, they should first finish up with Azeroth, and by that I mean them finally showing us the other side of it.

Deleted
    I'm sick of Azeroth, I want something new like Xoroth. We don't know much about it so it would be ideal. I want a new scenery of which we don't know anything about, Argus would be ok as well I guess and Draenei would step up the story a bit, but something new and unfamiliar with any of the races we have so far would be a blast so Xoroth is what would make me the most excited.

We will probably be going off world again soon, the next azeroth based content will probably involve the unused coastal zones and small landmasses in the great sea.

I think it would be awesome if they had Zin-Azshari (the old highborne capital that sank with the well of eternity) rise out of the ocean for an old-god / naga themed sea expansion with a lovecraftian / atlantis / steampunk feel.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    somewhere FAR FAR FAR away from trolls.

EVERY.....DAMN....EXPANSION there are trolls. i get it blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly i think we're stuck on Azeroth for the forseeable future. As a legion themed expac would probably be ringing in the end of the game.

That said, if not the next expansion, then the one after.

Wherever the next expansion takes place, I'd like for Blizzard to finally add in Kul Tiras.

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Sadly i think we're stuck on Azeroth for the forseeable future. As a legion themed expac would probably be ringing in the end of the game.

That said, if not the next expansion, then the one after.
    I don't think a company racking in millions each year would suddenly stop, there will probably be expansions until they have less than 250k subs, most other MMO's survive on 500k.

I'd like to see the return of the Naga's land. Perhaps one new race too.