Please need help with TellMeWhen addon

Could any of you advise how I can setup the TMW icon to show me when is Active and then when is on CD on the same icon?

Deleted
    i have dark soul set like that, here is the chain: (usable for other spells or trinkets too)

for group icon #1

^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon2 ^N2^STellMeWhen_Group1_Icon3 ^t^SShowTimerText^B ^SEnabled^B ^SOnlyMine^B ^t^N61210^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

for group icon#2 (note that i play in spanish , so you should change spell names)

^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SAlma~`oscura:~`Inestabilidad ^SClockGCD^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^SOnlyMine^B ^t^N61210^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

for group icon#3 (same here, change alma oscura inestabilidad for dark soul instability or however it is spelled).

^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Scooldown ^SName^SAlma~`oscura:~`Inestabilidad ^SShowWhen^N1 ^SFakeHidden^B ^SUnAlpha^N0.5 ^SEnabled^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^t^N61210^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

in other words,

1) create a group, set icon #2 as buff/debuff / dark soul / player and all the other stuff stuff. (i am asuming you know TMW basics here)
    2) set icon #3 as spell timer cd and son on. (not sure if this is named this way in english version)
    3) set icon#1 as meta icon and integrate both the others.

This is how i have dark soul icon set up, it will appear when i use DS, showing buff time remaining and the fade to 50% and show cd time remaining on the same icon. You can follow this guideline for other spells.
    Last edited by mmoc84b232eb57; 2013-04-29 at 08:56 AM.