Mind Flay - Nooby question

Hi all! Fresh 90 here, my first priest!
    Does Mind Flay get an extra tick between 15% and 16% Haste? In the tooltip, when my Haste was 15.X%, Mind Flay "deals 32,108 Shadow damage over 2.60 sec." At 16.X% Haste, Mind Flay "deals 44,848 Shadow damage over 2.57sec." I found it pretty hard to test in the dummy because of Shadowy Recall and other proccies, but the few times that I got a "clean" Mind Flay at 16% Haste, it didn't do "44,848", it did about 1500 damage more at 33,636 over 2.57sec.
    Is this a tooltip bug or something? I haven't read anything about this, I know about reaching the first Haste threshold at 8000-something haste for an additional SW:P + DP tick, hadn't seen anything about getting X Haste for an additional MF tick.

Sorry for poor explanation, it's 4:14 am here. /yawn Thanks in advance for any answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    Hi all! Fresh 90 here, my first priest!
    Does Mind Flay get an extra tick between 15% and 16% Haste? In the tooltip, when my Haste was 15.X%, Mind Flay "deals 32,108 Shadow damage over 2.60 sec." At 16.X% Haste, Mind Flay "deals 44,848 Shadow damage over 2.57sec." I found it pretty hard to test in the dummy because of Shadowy Recall and other proccies, but the few times that I got a "clean" Mind Flay at 16% Haste, it didn't do "44,848", it did about 1500 damage more at 33,636 over 2.57sec.
    Is this a tooltip bug or something? I haven't read anything about this, I know about reaching the first Haste threshold at 8000-something haste for an additional SW:P + DP tick, hadn't seen anything about getting X Haste for an additional MF tick.

Sorry for poor explanation, it's 4:14 am here. /yawn Thanks in advance for any answers!
    Mind flay tacks on the last tick from a previously clipped mind flay that's what you're seeing, this allows you to clip mindflay and cheat the system to act like you have 0ms latency.