View Poll Results: Do you think it might happen?

Voters
317. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    12 3.79%
  • No

    166 52.37%
  • I hope this happens!

    86 27.13%
  • I hope this never happens!

    53 16.72%
Page 1 of 12
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Do you think the Alliance will ever reclaim Lordaeron or if Blizzard would allow it?

    Do you think that the Alliance will ever attempt to claim Lordaeron again as capitol of the alliance? or do you think that its already too corrupted and will never return to the hands of the living. I feel like if it returned it would be sort of like Silvermoon.

  2. #2
    It's the forsaken capital. It will never happen, get over it.

  3. #3
    Lore-wise they COULD sort it out if made well. Gameplay-wise, not so much.

  4. #4
    Herald of the Titans Desaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tempest Keep
    Posts
    2,807

    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle. Your gods are not your gods, outsider.

  5. #5
    Dreadlord Pisholina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Split, Croatia
    Posts
    988
    It is a Forsaken territory. It belongs to the same people it belonged to prior to Warcraft 3. The Alliance we have now is almost completely different from the old Alliance. The new Alliance never had Lordaeron and shouldn't have the right to "reclaim" it.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

  6. #6
    Once again, Stromgarde will probably restored. Not Lordaeron. Maybe the Argent Crusade could create a new kingdom in the plaguelands...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Lore-wise they COULD sort it out if made well. Gameplay-wise, not so much.
    This. Closed Thread.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    But the main intention was revenge, I doubt they wanted to claim it as a major city in the name of the alliance.

  9. #9
    Herald of the Titans Desaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tempest Keep
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Pisholina View Post
    It is a Forsaken territory. It belongs to the same people it belonged to prior to Warcraft 3. The Alliance we have now is almost completely different from the old Alliance. The new Alliance never had Lordaeron and shouldn't have the right to "reclaim" it.
    No, it is the same Alliance.
    The Alliance was once also known as the Alliance of Lordaeron when its leadership was centered in Lordaeron. However, the Alliance was forced to move the bulk of its forces to Kalimdor and to the southern Eastern Kingdoms continents of Khaz Modan and Azeroth after a plague of undeath destroyed the Kingdom of Lordaeron several years ago. It has since lost many members as well as gained new allies.
    Last edited by Desaris; 2013-04-28 at 07:17 PM.

    They do not die; they do not live. They are outside the cycle. Your gods are not your gods, outsider.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerimae View Post
    But the main intention was revenge, I doubt they wanted to claim it as a major city in the name of the alliance.
    Yes they did. Going there just for revenge would have been stupid.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Yes they did. Going there just for revenge would be stupid.
    To be fair, Varian is pretty stupid.

  12. #12
    Reclaim it? The original inhabitants are still living in it.
    I'm a Forsaken. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.

  13. #13
    High Overlord Zahadem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    121
    Lordaeron belongs to the people who lived there, if the alliance get it they wont be reclaiming anything they will be stealing the home from the people of lordaeron

    Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken... now and FOREVER.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Reclaim it? The original inhabitants are still living in it.
    Pretty much this. Excluding that angsty zombie elf with big bewbs who fancies herself its ruler.

  15. #15
    Of course it will.

    When the story of Warcraft ends everyone will have peace. The Forsaken will be cured.

    Yes it may not belong to the Alliance that exist now but will belong to the Alliance between the Horde and the Alliance that will exist after Warcraft is finished.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  16. #16
    Considering that they don't want to revisit old zones like Ashenvale instead of working on new zones as mentioned in the live dev chat a few days ago, no.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Of course it will.

    When the story of Warcraft ends everyone will have peace. The Forsaken will be cured.

    Yes it may not belong to the Alliance that exist now but will belong to the Alliance between the Horde and the Alliance that will exist after Warcraft is finished.
    That's quite the display of faith.

  18. #18
    I don't see it happening and i don't hope it happens either. I can forsee in the future Warcraft 4 or whatever comes post WoW in Warcraft the alliance attempting to take it back but failing in the end. Even if the forsaken were to be cured they wouldn't forget the alliance was the ones who turned against them in their minds. I don't see them being cured then all of a sudden "Now we love the alliance" since most likely they would be cured by the cenarion circle or argent crusade which is a neutral faction made up of races both horde and alliance.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post

    When the story of Warcraft ends everyone will have peace. The Forsaken will be cured.
    We will have the peace of the grave. The living are the ones who will be cured from the curse off mortality. 'Now, all can see this is the hour of the Forsaken'
    I'm a Forsaken. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    That's quite the display of faith.
    Well if they finish Warcraft without closing every plot then that will be fucking retarded.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 10:26 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    We will have the peace of the grave. The living are the ones who will be cured from the curse off mortality. 'Now, all can see this is the hour of the Forsaken'
    ..... If the Forsaken aren't cured then in my eyes they are nothing more than a pile of stinking corpses that DESERVE TO BE PUT DOWN!!!
    Last edited by Xilurm; 2013-04-28 at 07:26 PM.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •