Marauder or Juggernaut

Hello, I haven't played TOR since right after launch but I'm thinking about casually leveling up a character to enjoy the experience. Anyway, I've decided on the Sith Warrior archetype, but having a hard time picking between Jugg or Mara.

Really all I care about is the questing experience. I won't be pvp'ing at all, and will rarely do flashpoints. Maybe just each one once. And endgame means nothing to me. So it's just about the leveling, and I was wondering if I could get some info on the difference between the two advance classes. Basically...I'm not a great player. Is one easier to play than the other? I'm not great at managing tons of procs and cooldowns. Is one simpler? How do they compare in survivability and damage?

As far as companions, would I be forced to go with a tank or healer or can you just use a dps like Jaesa (which would be my preference)? I know Mara is pure dps and Jugg can tank, but since I'm really just worried about questing that's not really important to me. Unless Immortal makes for a great leveler.

Or is all this moot and you can basically level efficiently fine with any AC, spec, companion? In which case...I'd still like to hear some info on the differences in style between the two ACs.

Any thoughts/opinions/insults/criticisms appreciated.

Cheers.

Leveling a Jugg was super easy, I didn't do mara because it seemed pointless after doing a jugg. I'd say Mara for you though, because the best aspects of the jugg are what he brings to the areas of the game you outlined as not caring about; pvp, FP tanking, and endgame raid tanking.

come on... not even one game of huttball as a jugg? you don't know what you are missing.

Deleted
    If all you are interested in is questing, then I don't think the Juggernaut will be for you, it is a CD heavy class that will require patience and many breaks. I suggest you go for a Marauder for leveling, you will tear through everything

It is pretty much a walk in the park, you may want to keep your mods up to level, as well as your companions gear, and may require the healer for some harder elite mobs, other than that have fun !

Go full dps if you're just going to lvl. Mara with a dps comp and you're gtg. You'll need help for a few group questing objectives but you can always skip those if need be.

Keeping up the gear may be a problem if it's your first character.... at least I had that problem because I didn't want to go with a healer just to compensate. The only problem I had with my Juggernaut was in Corellia to figure out the last fight, all else was a breeze where as the Marauder with just Jaesa as companion can get very close on smaller groups.

I'd go with Juggernaut because Marauder does require some skill to play where as a Juggernaut, you can drop you "oh-shit" buttons if things should get too close and you'll be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either one is fine. My first character was a Sentinel (Marauder Mirror) and my second was a Marauder. My last character was a Guardian (Juggernaut Mirror) and he has been my favorite. Personally I would pick Juggernaut over Marauder because I like the flexibility of having the ability to tank should the desire take hold. Both classes will need to use the Healer companion on the later worlds until you get excellent gear for yourself, your companion, and/or a lot of Presence (through leveling other characters). But I would assume that if you wanted to use Jaesa that Juggernaut as a tank spec would be the best option (pure DPS companions have never complimented me well with any of my characters).