Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    If you don't care to move, you're still a bad.
    True that. No matter what, people are bad if they don't move there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    True that. No matter what, people are bad if they don't move there.
    The real problem is LFR being overly easy, and the community not policing the bads.

Deleted
    The real problem is LFR being overly easy, and the community not policing the bads.
    There is no consequence being bad. Eventually you will kill it. Why improve? Why would you go out of bad stuff if you can survive it?

Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    There is no consequence being bad. Eventually you will kill it. Why improve? Why would you go out of bad stuff if you can survive it?
    I wish the answer was "because you are a responsible adult that respect other people in the game," but I know that isn;t true of the majority of players.

I don't know if this has been said or not, but Lei Shen does always give loot. It's just not always to you. Just like any other raid since the start of WoW. "Why does Illidan never drop conq QQ" or "Why does only Warlock crap drop from MC?" RNG is RNG and bosses always drop loot. It just not always your loot.

If Lei Shen in LFR always dropped loot, he would be exploited.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    lei shen DOES always drop loot. That gold you got IS loot after all.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Seems to be policed to an extent. Need on greens? Gone. AFK or don't take rez? Gone. That's about it though. Everything else is hit or miss.

What they should do is change the system.

What should happen is, that if you queue and get a partial run, when you requeue and get another partial run (as is currently happening as there aren't enough new groups starting compared to groups stuck on the last boss), you should still get a chance at loot from that boss as long as you have unkilled bosses in there that you actually queued for. This would prevent people from gaming it to earn unlimited loot once they'd already killed it all.

Do you really think people are going to stick around and help a bunch of strangers kill a frustrating boss for a mere 45 VPs? This would probably help clear the "unfinished LFR" queue as well, because you wouldn't have people leaving as soon as they join.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Seems to be policed to an extent. Need on greens? Gone. AFK or don't take rez? Gone. That's about it though. Everything else is hit or miss.
    The problem is, those offenses don't automatically get you get by players many time. Many don;t care or get mad when others call those types out.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    if the grp wipe's on the thrash before him i leave, if they kill it with ease i stay, and loo.. killed lei shen no wipe's
    The trash needed a nerf more than he did

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    The trash needed a nerf more than he did
    Lol I agree with that one. Although the HP adjustment is nice but really makes no difference since the fight is driven completely by mechanics at certain percentages. It's a fight where it is all about the raider, not the numbers. I honestly think the OP is QQing about no loot and wants to QQ more..however, I do want that trash nerf haha..that has caused some grief in lfr :P