I am currently raiding on WoW using a Hp Pavillion P6617c with AMD Athlon II X2 255 3.1Ghz, 12GB ddr3 ram 1333 mhz, 640GB 7200rpm hdd and a geforce gtx660 gpu. I'am usually able to raid with all settings on ultra with shadow details and lighting effects disabled. However at times even in 10 man content i found myself dropping to 3 fps during Council of elders. WoW is the only game I play on the pc and the only game I plan to do so with so I dont intend to spend a ton of money on intel ivy bridge processors that i will never put to full use. So after looking around with what i could afford and use with the parts i already have. I was thinking the following build would suit me well to play wow on max settings during raids and let me get the full use out of my graphics card without bottlenecking.

MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 motherboard
AMD APU A10-5800k
EVGA Geforce GTX660 2GB GDDR5
8gb ddr 1600mhz ram
550W psu
120gb kingston hyperx ssd (having only the OS and WOW installed on it)

I am mediocre at best at this point in time with building gaming pcs as its not something im really into aside from WoW. However i am aware of the integrated graphics and the crossfire capabilites of the A10 and how i would be more or less wasting half the A10-5800ks performance but for the cost it seems a MUCH better option than my current dual-core. I would just like some opinions (no flaming please) on whether or not this could work for wow because the gpu i currently have have benchmarks that could EASILLY run WoW on ultra during 25 mans with intense aoe so i am only looking for a solution that will reduce the bottlenecking on my current gpu. Thanks in advance and sorry for all my typos (VERY tired atm)