Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is pretty fantastic. Disappointed with the folks posting negativity about it, much appreciated that Tochi went through the time and effort to solve this and then post it up for everyone. Can't wait to try it out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrchee View Post
    J4 = Jarvan IV from League of Legends. He is a polearm warrior type champ released in 2011. He can throw down standards just like Warrior in MOP (I believe Blizz took the idea from Jarvan actually) and has another move that pulls him to his standard. Although in his case it also deals damage to enemies in the line and stuns them for 1 second.

Jarvan IV aka J4, and his battle standard:
    LOL - that guy looks EXACTLY like Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors games.

Here's an image of him: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...s7-d3bbn81.jpg
    Last edited by mmocfdc76d337c; 2013-05-01 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Added image link

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerodyne View Post
    LOL - that guy looks EXACTLY like Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors games.
    Because thats his Lu Bu Skin :P League of legends does like to export skins from stuff like this. (most of the dance moves are the same as wow also)

Thanks for all the great feedback and comments! I posted the final update to this macro yesterday (5/1/13). If you're using this macro, I recommend double checking it against the macro listed in this thread. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem with this macro is how do I fit on my already over stuffed bars.

It works well though. No more annoying random person intervene instead of banner.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    I was in bad mood when I commented Tochi. I tried your macro last night, it worked out great actually. Good job!

I wish we could just drop banners like this in PVE. They're considered valuable raid cooldowns and people would lose their minds if you used it for movement

Deleted
    Man I saw your post and was all like "omfg could it be...?" AND YES IT WAS.

Great macro, works perfectly. I tried it in PvE and PvP situations. Really thank you for your good work.