Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

1 whole week without beer

Didn't think I could do it. It's amazing how good it tastes after a whole week without consuming the best beverage in the whole world.

It's like my taste buds are alive and doing naughty things to me. Anyone else go a whole week without beer before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Didn't think I could do it. It's amazing how good it tastes after a whole week without consuming the best beverage in the whole world.

It's like my taste buds are alive and doing naughty things to me. Anyone else go a whole week without beer before?
    I do it by default. Much prefer wine.

Umm... yes.. most weeks, really?

I'm not a fan of beer, I prefer spirits. Though I've cut back a lot because of money, being a student without a job is hard on your wallet, so I usually only drink once a week max.

Deleted
    I've gone for years without beer. Cider is where its at but I gone for a long time without that aswell many times.

I've gone 23 years without it.

Deleted
    Erm, I drink very rarely. Somehow don't feel compelled to.

1 year without any alcohol here.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Not sure how you guys do it but it was sheer hell especially the fri/sat/sun days.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    18 months without alcohol on Saturday for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I do enjoy a pint, I don't drink to the point that I get drunk anymore, maybe a little buzzed but that's about it. A lot of judgmental comments on here, geez, you don't even know how much he drinks.

There is a difference between drinking beer because you enjoy it as a beverage and drinking beer because you enjoy it as an alcoholic beverage. Would you be to quick to judge someone that says they have gone a whole week without coffee or tea?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gone 21 years without a single drop of alcohol passing my lips.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klora View Post
    18 months without alcohol on Saturday for me
    uuhm, so you only drink mon to sat? what?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I've gone 20 years without beer. Planning on breaking my streak in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    uuhm, so you only drink mon to sat? what?
    no, as of Saturday he/she hasn't had alcohol for 18 months..

I didn't see any judgements... I don't really like beer all that much, drink it on occasion.

Now, I've tried going a week without caffeine on numerous times, all of which fail by day 5. Headaches. I hates them.

Deleted
    Been 2 years since I last had a beer, and I do think that beer is the most overrated dink in the history of mankind

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    no, as of Saturday he/she hasn't had alcohol for 18 months..
    oh, right, lol that sounds alot better actually
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

I have been going 11 years without drinking beer. The last time was to prove a point that being drunk is no big deal and I can have just as much fun if not more being sober, point was proven, haven't touched a drop since - I regret nothing. Beer is overrated.

I don't drink so, yes.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa