Thread: Cheer me up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Deleted
    This is my go-to song when feeling down. /watch?v=zFxE8WoWXb0

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post
    108 a minute is quite a lot of people...thats more then 1 a second, so yes one should feel happy atleast that you are alive, and have managed to make it through life this long without being crushed by some random object.i believe thats all he is saying. OT your 19 and moving out on your own, mistakes and accidents like this happen, how you deal with them will determine your success. if you just want to get sad and have someone pinch your cheek and wipe your bum and tell you its going to be ok, well then i would say hope is dwindling :P everything you lost is easily replaced and all accounts can be changed.
    Alright then.

I'll remind you of this when you're upset / down about life.

Stupid mentality, and everyone who spouts this bollocks is a hypocrite of the highest order.

I could cheer you up

Want me to link you a video of a woman having her head cut off with a small knife just cause she cheated some drug cartel

FFS theres worser things in this life believe me

Like someone else said earlier in this thread, memorize your SS#. Then, put the actual card itself in a fire-proof safe. I've always put my important documents in a safe, only to take them out when I need to use one or scan one.

Here:
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/13-si...gh-a-rough-day

I actually printed out the first picture, it helps. x)

Here something cute OP.

Deleted
    God cheers me up when sad lol.

www.facebook.com/TheGoodLordAbove

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zildjian View Post
    I hate this.

Under your logic, no one ever has the right to feel down.
    Thats pretty much the point.

No matter what has happened to you, right now other people are going through worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Thats pretty much the point.

No matter what has happened to you, right now other people are going through worse.
    That's true, but who exactly thinks like that?

"Oh dear, I just lost my wallet, but nevermind, a parent on the other side of the world is mourning for their child today, la de da de da, I'm so lucky to be alive, that I don't even care I lost it!".

I would LOVE to see your reaction if you found out something terrible had happened to you, only for me to say "Grow up, someone else in the world is in a much worse state than you, you have no right to be upset, you selfish bar steward!".

You would probably tell me to fuck off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why couldn't anyone hear the pterodactyl in the bathroom?

Because the P(ee) is silent!

Deleted
    I think we all can agree that the OP has been cheered plenty now and I'm just going to close this due to the high ammount of videos, gifs and what not.

Feel free to use the threads in Fun Stuff, for posting funny pictures/videos or use several threads in Chat Zone to say how your day was or how you feel!