Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #81
    Mechagnome Whidbey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Whidbey Island, WA USA
    Posts
    694
    Turalyon and Alleria are MIA because they were captured by the burning legion.

  2. #82
    Dreadlord Spichora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Why would you support such a bitter lesbian as maiev ? Her only character development was hunting poor innocent illy. And being bitter lesbian apparently (tho im not suprised here - her only alternative was owlbeast and treants)
    Illy ? LoL with this one word its obvious that you are admire Illidan. Power Obsessed Bit*h who deserved Death penalty for his actions and who doesnt care about anyone except him ! Maiev is reflection how strong and ferocious , fearless they where. They where tyrants in ruler ship but it Was effective. What happened to them? Puppets to Humans that what happened.

    MAiev is surely not Lesbian. Then what to say about Tyrande she has relation only with Priestesses. Malfurion is like Dolly called Husband. LoL he is the biggest Pus*y ever written in Warcraft Lore !

    Maiev has just destroyed personality and hungers only for vengeance anfter 10 000 years without personality surely she will not care about male or female !

    Her only cure is his brother! and Healing of Druids and PRiesteses of Elune. Maiev has very interesting and strong character that can be developed very well as a Leader of Night Elves.


    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

  3. #83
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I gonna respond with my favourite quote from dranon's delight: "We either please Khorne or Slaanesh, I don't care which, so the choice is yours"
    With the whole thing likely being a result of Tzeentch's game, and the decaying outcome feeding Nurglites. Sweet harmony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  4. #84
    I am Murloc! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    5,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Illy ? LoL with this one word its obvious that you are admire Illidan. Power Obsessed Bit*h who deserved Death penalty for his actions and who doesnt care about anyone except him ! Maiev is reflection how strong and ferocious , fearless they where. They where tyrants in ruler ship but it Was effective. What happened to them? Puppets to Humans that what happened.

    MAiev is surely not Lesbian. Then what to say about Tyrande she has relation only with Priestesses. Malfurion is like Dolly called Husband. LoL he is the biggest Pus*y ever written in Warcraft Lore !

    Maiev has just destroyed personality and hungers only for vengeance anfter 10 000 years without personality surely she will not care about male or female !

    Her only cure is his brother! and Healing of Druids and PRiesteses of Elune. Maiev has very interesting and strong character that can be developed very well as a Leader of Night Elves.
    First of all maiev spent last 10k years harrasing a handicapped person. Really i don't think you can fall any lower than attacking a blind person.
    Second considering fact she spent these 10k on small closed space filled with females only she is infact lesbian (especially with all that naisha vibe she had), or something even worse - a hatefull virgin !!!. That would explain her hate and need to harass someone who can't fight back - poor illidan - a blind person !!!
    Also she can't be good leader since she lack following - inteligence, wisdom, common sense, ability to controll herself, fighting skills, charisma, life insurance, and actuall followers. Also "her only cure is his brother" sounds awfully perverterd - like some hermaphrodite stuff.

    Oh and haven - tzeentch daemonettes are best daemonettes - "i want you to play dirty to dominate my filthy mind and body... IN A EXTREME LEVEL SUDOKU RACE !!!! This is gonna be so much fun !!! I Also prepared D&D session for us for later XD" Yeah they are great girls.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-05-01 at 11:45 PM.

  5. #85
    Dreadlord Spichora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    First of all maiev spent last 10k years harrasing a handicapped person. Really i don't think you can fall any lower than attacking a blind person.
    Second considering fact she spent these 10k on small closed space filled with females only she is infact lesbian (especially with all that naisha vibe she had), or something even worse - a hatefull virgin !!!. That would explain her hate and need to harass someone who can't fight back - poor illidan - a blind person !!!
    Also she can't be good leader since she lack following - inteligence, wisdom, common sense, ability to controll herself, fighting skills, charisma, life insurance, and actuall followers. Also "her only cure is his brother" sounds awfully perverterd - like some hermaphrodite stuff.

    Oh and haven - tzeentch daemonettes are best daemonettes - "i want you to play dirty to dominate my filthy mind and body... IN A EXTREME LEVEL SUDOKU RACE !!!! This is gonna be so much fun !!! I Also prepared D&D session for us for later XD" Yeah they are great girls.
    LOL I laughed very very loud on this comment. Im sorry to say that but why did you think that She had some relation with women if you havent done same ? There is not any fact given. Naisha was her firend who died in extreme situtation and couldnt be saved. And Illidan Wasnt Blind he was physically blind but he saw everything !! Illidan is one of the B*tches that ruined Night elven Society. oh the was strong and of course fought back, It took akama and Maiev to kill him (in game wise 10 more players). She spent that 10k years alongside Illidan because it was Necessity she felt! He was biggest criminal ever existed for so long in Night elven society (not to mention Azshara). Dishonored male who wanted to satisfy his will by creating 2nd well and risk whole life of Night elves.

    Also she can't be good leader since she lack following - inteligence, wisdom, common sense, ability to controll herself, fighting skills, charisma, life insurance, and actuall followers. Also "her only cure is his brother" sounds awfully perverterd - like some hermaphrodite stuff.
    Ahahaha ! She is very clever (intelligence) as she managed to capture Malfurion and after all kill Ilidan which means she has SKILL too. Her common sense is lost (idk why) but as I said her cure is Jarod because she lackes family love and love in general. Her disappointment of her leaders (Tyrande twice - Hight Priestess issue ad freeing Illidan - and Malfurion once when he didnt killed Illidan). Her personal Failures led to her So called "craziness", but she still is better that most of nigt elven leaders now ! Night elves were racists and somehow tyrant what made them unique and strong for years. But they lost it when Malfurion awaken and started to preach Bullshit. And Maiev Has strong Charisma especially in WC3. LoL she had quite good numbers of followers when she returned to Darnasuss.


    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Ahahaha ! She is very clever (intelligence) as she managed to capture Malfurion and after all kill Ilidan which means she has SKILL too. Her common sense is lost (idk why) but as I said her cure is Jarod because she lackes family love and love in general. Her disappointment of her leaders (Tyrande twice - Hight Priestess issue ad freeing Illidan - and Malfurion once when he didnt killed Illidan). Her personal Failures led to her So called "craziness", but she still is better that most of nigt elven leaders now ! Night elves were racists and somehow tyrant what made them unique and strong for years. But they lost it when Malfurion awaken and started to preach Bullshit. And Maiev Has strong Charisma especially in WC3. LoL she had quite good numbers of followers when she returned to Darnasuss.
    But really the only reason she was even able to kill Illidan was because we killed all of his minions up to him and the beat him close to death only to have her come in at the last second.

    But completely and totally agree, she may be crazy but she is very intelligent.

  7. #87
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh and haven - tzeentch daemonettes are best daemonettes - "i want you to play dirty to dominate my filthy mind and body... IN A EXTREME LEVEL SUDOKU RACE !!!! This is gonna be so much fun !!! I Also prepared D&D session for us for later XD" Yeah they are great girls.
    A D&D session? That'd be a woman of my dreams... Playtesting D&DNext with my friends right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  8. #88
    Dreadlord Spichora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrandron View Post
    But really the only reason she was even able to kill Illidan was because we killed all of his minions up to him and the beat him close to death only to have her come in at the last second.

    But completely and totally agree, she may be crazy but she is very intelligent.
    Even for that (that she killed all his minions) she deserves to be astonished for ! But lorewise she killed Illidan. It was ingame that we killed Illidan. Even in-game illidan stunned us and Maiev saved us to be honest !


    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

  9. #89
    Stood in the Fire Shefu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    LOL I laughed very very loud on this comment. Im sorry to say that but why did you think that She had some relation with women if you havent done same ? There is not any fact given. Naisha was her firend who died in extreme situtation and couldnt be saved. And Illidan Wasnt Blind he was physically blind but he saw everything !! Illidan is one of the B*tches that ruined Night elven Society. oh the was strong and of course fought back, It took akama and Maiev to kill him (in game wise 10 more players). She spent that 10k years alongside Illidan because it was Necessity she felt! He was biggest criminal ever existed for so long in Night elven society (not to mention Azshara). Dishonored male who wanted to satisfy his will by creating 2nd well and risk whole life of Night elves.



    Ahahaha ! She is very clever (intelligence) as she managed to capture Malfurion and after all kill Ilidan which means she has SKILL too. Her common sense is lost (idk why) but as I said her cure is Jarod because she lackes family love and love in general. Her disappointment of her leaders (Tyrande twice - Hight Priestess issue ad freeing Illidan - and Malfurion once when he didnt killed Illidan). Her personal Failures led to her So called "craziness", but she still is better that most of nigt elven leaders now ! Night elves were racists and somehow tyrant what made them unique and strong for years. But they lost it when Malfurion awaken and started to preach Bullshit. And Maiev Has strong Charisma especially in WC3. LoL she had quite good numbers of followers when she returned to Darnasuss.
    She didn't capture and kill shit by herself. It took a pack of Draenei mongrels (Ashtongue) in disguise to help the great warden capture her hunt. How pathetic. U spend 10,000 years so a bunch of squids and 25 random people hand u on a platter your target. Glorious indeed. in fact most "notable" night elves have a history of failures, let's do a quick count:

    Queen Azshara: put Azeroth in jeopardy with her greed for power and stupidity, and almost wiped out her own race in the process. Controled in turn by Sargeras and now by the Old God N'zoth she gave birth to the Naga and currently lies mad at the bottom of the ocean.

    Lord Xavius: Was instrumental in above events being Azshara's high councilor. Died, became a Satyr, then died again. Glorious indeed.

    Illidan Stormrage: Went mad, committed horrific crimes, created the 2nd well of eternity, betrayed everyone only to get captured by a pack of broken and a crazed warden. Pathetic.

    Fandral Staghelm: Former Archdruid of Darnassus, first become corrupted by the nightmare, then went mad and became Majordomo of Ragnaros.

    Tyrande Whisperwind: (Co)-Leader of the Night Elves with plenty accolades, was instrumental in driving Illidan mad, hasn't done anything of note since the War of the Ancients, besides praying to a moon. Cool.

    Ps: By no means do I consider Night Elves to be blamed more than any other race. Orcs have their own share of failures, so do Humans.
    Last edited by Shefu; 2013-05-02 at 03:50 AM.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    Next expansion: Turalyon is flying above Outland with what appears to be long yellow hair and he also seems to be glowing...
    He has...ascended beyond...*coughs up blood* a saiyan...he is now...a...*GAAAAH*...SUPER SAIYAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-860 @2.8GHz | Radeon HD 7770 | 8GB DDR3-1333MHz | Corsair CX 430W |

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Lord Xavius: Was instrumental in above events being Azshara's high councilor. Died, became a Satyr, then died again. Glorious indeed.
    you forgot the part where xavius becomes a tree... and dies again
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  12. #92
    Because blizz did not find a use for him in TBC, and he will probably reappear during the next expansion which is again about ze nasty demons.

  13. #93
    My guess: Them and their few alliance friends who survived with them are "stranded" on one of the main legion homeworlds. They're the akama/warden of "the legion expansion" and will be the people who direct us at the weak spot in the legions defences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

  14. #94
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Queen Azshara: put Azeroth in jeopardy with her greed for power and stupidity, and almost wiped out her own face in the process. Controled in turn by Sargeras and now by the Old God N'zoth she gave birth to the Naga and currently lies mad at the bottom of the ocean.
    Actually Sargeras deemed her worthy because of her tremendous magical might. And N'zoth part is pure speculation.
    Illidan Stormrage: Went mad, committed horrific crimes, created the 2nd well of eternity, betrayed everyone only to get captured by a pack of broken and a crazed warden. Pathetic.
    The fun part is that everyone condemned him for creating the second well, but used it nevertheless. Because fuck logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  15. #95
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    6,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    The fun part is that everyone condemned him for creating the second well, but used it nevertheless. Because fuck logic.
    They didnt use it for magic though, just turned it into a big ass tree and gained immortality
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

  16. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I think you're mixed up on which Windrunner he's married to.
    Not really a problem, if they forget which one was his real wife they can just have him marry all three of them. There is no guy written down for Sylvanas and Valeera is also back on the market.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adocul View Post
    Sylvanas is pretty much the virgin banshee queen of the undead. Lol.
    Woot, where does it say she was a virgin when sie died? Wasn't there something between her and Nathanos Blightcaller way before she died, it would be in line with the Windrunner human fetish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    He has...ascended beyond...*coughs up blood* a saiyan...he is now...a...*GAAAAH*...SUPER SAIYAN!
    Super Paladin 2? Or is he already a 3?

  17. #97
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    They didnt use it for magic though, just turned it into a big ass tree and gained immortality
    Still counts. They should've thanked him for their unnaturally long lives, but no, he's an evil corruptor...
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

  18. #98
    I am Murloc! Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    5,414
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Still counts. They should've thanked him for their unnaturally long lives, but no, he's an evil corruptor...
    Double standards in WoW ? Oh my i surely never seen them before.

  19. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Phasma View Post
    Next expansion: Turalyon is flying above Outland with what appears to be long yellow hair and he also seems to be glowing...
    Will he wish back Namek.... I mean Outlands to its orignal state with the dragon balls?

  20. #100
    Elemental Lord Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Russia
    Posts
    8,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Double standards in WoW ? Oh my i surely never seen them before.
    Heh. Btw have you seen "Lost"? It always amazed me as everyone blindly followed an idiotic immortal mass murderer Jacob, whose big goal was to not let the Black Smoke escape the island. So, Jacob arranges the plane crash and all the shit that leads to countless deaths, his followers the Other People killing everyone, and Black Smoke only wants to get out and see the world - and somehow Jacob is good and Smoke is evil. WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Metzenphrenia. As defined in the DSM: "To be so badly written, that it drives the character into insanity." It's symptoms are similar to schizophrenia but even crazier.
    "There are no answers, only choices" - Solaris.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •