Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Sure, why not.

And again with the 72 hour days...
    Not everyone can read 20+ pages per day phase in 24 hours :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Sure, why not.

And again with the 72 hour days...
    The 72 hour days aren't so bad. The 48 hour nights on the other hand...

You have 2 mods. Why do the nights need to go on so long?

10+ Year Old Account
    I shall sign up! Also is the Deadshot role not hated anymore for being so OP? (Just saying because it still was not my fault!)

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You have 2 mods. Why do the nights need to go on so long?
    Don't nights usually only go the full duration when people are slow to turn in their night actions? I mean there are exceptions but most of the time it seems like that is why it takes so long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Don't nights usually only go the full duration when people are slow to turn in their night actions? I mean there are exceptions but most of the time it seems like that is why it takes so long.
    nights rarely go to the full duration. I can't remember any since Dwarf's first game when he went awol on night one and I had to wait and wait and wait and wait some more

feels almost like make a deadline for if there's only one person left so that way we're not waiting as long. Like night deadline is 48 hours or 8 hours if you're the last person left(and that still can't cross the 48 hour mark)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I could swear there were some pretty long nights in this past game. Mostly on the weekends.

My point is, there is no reason why someone can't get their night action in within 24 hours. If they can't then their night action deserves to be skipped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I could swear there were some pretty long nights in this past game. Mostly on the weekends.

My point is, there is no reason why someone can't get their night action in within 24 hours. If they can't then their night action deserves to be skipped.
    I disagree with this. I wasnt able to get on between friday night and sunday night because of a combination of working and a temporary internet outage. Unexpect stuff comes up for people at inconvenient times. Im not saying to let nights last forever but I think 48 hours is a fair limit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celtic209 View Post
    I disagree with this. I wasnt able to get on between friday night and sunday night because of a combination of working and a temporary internet outage. Unexpect stuff comes up for people at inconvenient times. Im not saying to let nights last forever but I think 48 hours is a fair limit.
    Like I said, a long limit for normal and then if there's one person left, it's something drastically shortened so we're not waiting 36 hours or something. Hell, you can extend that to like 2-3 night actions if you want /shrug

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

sign me up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    sign me up.
    No .

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    No .
    why?! would yous ay that worg?

10+ Year Old Account
    why?! would yous ay that worg?
    b/c I can't sign you up :P

b/c I can't sign you up :P
    why? what mush I do?!

I swear i didn't eat all the milk bones it was arlee!

10+ Year Old Account
    why? what mush I do?!

you must sacrifice a virgin to the great god, Mafeeyaskum. Only then can you sign up!

(in all seriousness, I'm just being silly b/c I can't edit the op to show you're signed :P)

Deleted
    why? what mush I do?!

Only I hold the power you seek. What are you willing to sacrifice to acquire it?

I want to Join!

you must sacrifice a virgin to the great god, Mafeeyaskum. Only then can you sign up!

(in all seriousness, I'm just being silly b/c I can't edit the op to show you're signed :P)
    Deal, so I also get milk bones though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Only I hold the power you seek. What are you willing to sacrifice to acquire it?
    humm, I think I want to sacrifice anakso, too socially awkward to get a date. Plus I have always wanted to wear his skin as a suit and live his life for day.
    My second choice was worgenite but I'm not sure if you can lose your virginity to a vaccume cleaner or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Welll... I could like randomly add people to the list. That could be fun

---------- Post added 2013-04-29 at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I want to Join!
    Let's
    Get
    Dangerous!

10+ Year Old Account
    Deal, so I also get milk bones though?

humm, I think I want to sacrifice anakso, too socially awkward to get a date. Plus I have always wanted to wear his skin as a suit and live his life for day.
    My second choice was worgenite but I'm not sure if you can lose your virginity to a vaccume cleaner or not.
    I've lived with my girlfriend for 2+ years. Do you really think I'm still a virgin? lol