Deleted

I cannot see the limitation of Blizzard Employees to deny transfers...

The title pretty much says it all, I don't see the problem in them creating a script which deletes the character on NA and then creates the character on EU, can anyone clarify this for me?
    Last edited by mmoc0e60ab9c87; 2013-04-29 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nelle300 View Post
    The title pretty much says it all, I don't see the problem in them creating a script which deletes the character on NA and then creates the character on EU, can anyone clarify this for me?
    Because it is tied to your battle.net account so it would also need to worry about SC2 and WoW characters? You might not have either of those but others might so it wouldn't work.

Nobody here can clarify this for you. It might be simply because the script doesn't exist yet because of poor demand (or at least not in a productive state). Or there may be legal issues on exporting or importing virtual data from/to EU to/from US. Or Blizzard's accounting is not able to manage an account on EU servers paid on US servers. Perhaps they don't want it because a patch/xpac is released in one region first and all top guilds would transfer to this region to increase their chances on a world first but cause unexpected server stress.

But we'll never know until somone from blizzard tells the reason. And even then nobody knows if it is the real reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    The most important thing for a feature like this would be interaction between the different battle net systems of different countries, which I take is poorly managed since they keep saying it's not easy to implement this kind of feature without too much hassle... One other reason I can think of is that the security around this feature maybe cannot meet certain security standards when it comes to 'hackability' of it...

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel