Page 1 of 2
1
2
LastLast
  1. #1
    Pandaren Monk Martyn 470's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, and nowhere.
    Posts
    1,896

    World of Warcraft Questionnaire

    Sup guys

    As required for part of my User experience Design module in university, I was to develop a questionnaire for the product of my choice, obviously being a long time WoW player, I chose World of Warcraft.

    I'm required pilot test my questionnaire to the people who would use the product, and as I have like two friends IRL who play, Ive decided to try and use you guys, so here we go.

    The organisation of the questionnaire is based on a "PACT analysis", basically, The people questions go first ( P) , followed by Activities, ( A), followed by Context, ( C) followed by Technology. (T)

    The whole idea of the piloting process is that you guys complete it and feedback towards whether you think the wording of the questions are ambiguous or bias, and if so, I then proceed to change these.

    Even 5 responses would make me happy, and even if you dont answer the questionnaire, even providing feedback towards the ambiguity and bias of the questions would help me.

    I should also mention that if you feel that a question should be somewhere else in the questionnaire, let me know!

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oWG...aFoaI/viewform

    Edit: put it in google docs due to comments!
    Last edited by Martyn 470; 2013-04-30 at 04:30 PM.

  2. #2
    Do you feel as if World of Warcraft has considered
    Question needs to be finished.

  3. #3
    Pandaren Monk Martyn 470's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, and nowhere.
    Posts
    1,896
    Oh crap, that was when I went for my dinner break, haha.

  4. #4
    Mechagnome Lefeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Indiana, USA
    Posts
    568
    You should create this in Google Docs, it would be far easier for people to take and extremely easy for you to sort the data.

  5. #5
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    Please tell me that when you say America you really mean America (North America, Central America and South America) and not United State of America.....

  6. #6
    Pandaren Monk Martyn 470's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, and nowhere.
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Please tell me that when you say America you really mean America (North America, Central America and South America) and not United State of America.....
    America as a whole, not specifically the USA.

  7. #7
    Pandaren Monk gypsybob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Guernsey
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Sup guys


    Are you male or female?

    Male


    How old are you?

    13-20 (19)


    Where are you from?

    United Kingdom


    Is your in game character male or female?

    Male

    Is there any specific reason for your in game gender?

    no

    Which race do you play?

    Orc

    Is there any specific reason for your choice of Race?

    Loved the Orcs in Warcraft 2 and 3

    Which class do you play?

    Shaman

    For what reason did you pick class?

    I wanted to be like Thrall and lightning is cool.

    Which faction do you spend most of your time playing?
    Horde


    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a team?

    Alone

    Do you feel like world of Warcraft increases your social skills?

    no

    Do you have any special needs / disabilities which affect your ability to play World of Warcraft?

    no

    If so, have you found any aid (integrated or exterior) which helps you to play World of Warcraft?

    no

    Do you feel as if World of Warcraft has considered



    When playing World of Warcraft, what do you spend your time doing most? If other, please specify:

    Questing
    Battlegrounds
    Dungeons
    a bit of everything.

    What would you say you do most of on World of Warcraft?

    PVP

    Would you class yourself as a hardcore player, a Casual Player, or neither? Please Specify.

    Casual

    Context
    Do you use World of Warcraft in a social environment, or a private home environment?

    Private home

    Is there any particular reason for this choice?

    no

    Is there any particular physical environment in which you prefer? E.g. (noisy, dark, quiet, cold)

    Quiet

    Is there any specific food or drink in which you use in conjunction with World of Warcraft?

    Salted peanuts and Irn Bru

    Which type of Operating system do you use?

    Windows 7 64-bit

    How many hours in a normal day, do you spend using a computer?

    5-9

    How many of these hours are spent on World of Warcraft?

    1-4

    How would you rate your general computer knowledge on a scale of 1 to 5? 1 being low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    4

    How would you rate your knowledge of World of Warcraft on a scale of 1 -5? 1 being very low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    5

    Do you use add-ons?

    no

    How satisfied are you with world of Warcraft on a scale of 1-5?
    1 being unsatisfied, 3 being moderately satisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied.

    4

    Do you own a Battle.net authenticator?

    yes

    Do you use sound when playing World of Warcraft?

    sometimes

    Do you use the default user interface within World of Warcraft, or a customised interface?

    default
    Hope that's alright for you.

  8. #8
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    America as a whole, not specifically the USA.
    Oks... well you know that Canada is part of America... right?

  9. #9
    Pandaren Monk Martyn 470's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, and nowhere.
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Oks... well you know that Canada is part of America... right?
    No, but the more you know =], this is the type of feedback which I can actually use, thanks a lot!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    America as a whole, not specifically the USA.
    I was going to ask the same thing. If that's the case, isn't that weird that it's the only continent as an answer? And a canadian could answer "America" and not be wrong. Why limit the european and asian countries to those couple, then? Use either countries or continents. Maybe it would be even better to use the game regions (North America, Latin America, Oceania, Brazil, Europe, and I'm not sure how the asian region is divided).

    And, definitely, using Google Docs form would make everything much easier. It would be much easier for you as well.

  11. #11
    Pandaren Monk Fred the Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States & Germany
    Posts
    1,992
    Are you male or female?
    Male

    How old are you?
    26 - 30. (27)


    Where are you from?
    Was born in Germany. But raised in the United States.

    Is your in game character male or female?
    Male

    Is there any specific reason for your in game gender?
    Because I'm a male.

    Which race do you play?
    Human currently. But was a Dwarf for many years.

    Is there any specific reason for your choice of Race?
    Free PvP trinket and faster rep grind.

    Which class do you play?
    Hunter and Warrior primarily.

    For what reason did you pick class?
    I'm not really sure I have a reason.

    Which faction do you spend most of your time playing?
    Alliance

    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a team?
    I enjoy both. No real preference.

    Do you feel like world of Warcraft increases your social skills?
    Certainly.

    Do you have any special needs / disabilities which affect your ability to play World of Warcraft?
    No.

    Do you feel as if World of Warcraft has considered
    Has considered what? (Question incomplete)

    When playing World of Warcraft, what do you spend your time doing most? If other, please specify:
    Raiding
    Achievements
    Sitting AFK
    Chatting with friends
    Pet Battles
    Exploring

    What would you say you do most of on World of Warcraft?
    PvE. But I do enjoy PvP as well.

    Would you class yourself as a hardcore player, a Casual Player, or neither? Please Specify.
    More around semi-hardcore ATM due to RL situations. But yes, I have a hardcore mindset.

    Do you use World of Warcraft in a social environment, or a private home environment?
    Just in a private environment.

    Is there any particular reason for this choice?
    Not really.

    Is there any particular physical environment in which you prefer? E.g. (noisy, dark, quiet, cold)
    Dark and cold.

    Is there any specific food or drink in which you use in conjunction with World of Warcraft?
    Bananas, apples, trail mix, green tea, cream soda, ginger ale, and occasionally pizza and beer.

    Which type of Operating system do you use?
    Windows 7.

    How many hours in a normal day, do you spend using a computer?
    5 - 9 hours.

    How many of these hours are spent on World of Warcraft?
    Raid nights, at least 4 - 6 hours. Weekends, Probably 7 - 14.

    How would you rate your general computer knowledge on a scale of 1 to 5? 1 being low, 3 being average and 5 being high
    5

    How would you rate your knowledge of World of Warcraft on a scale of 1 -5? 1 being very low, 3 being average and 5 being high
    5

    Do you use add-ons?
    Yes. I probably could not play without them.

    How satisfied are you with world of Warcraft on a scale of 1-5?
    3.5

    Do you own a Battle.net authenticator?
    Yes.

    Do you use sound when playing World of Warcraft?
    Only during cutscenes and PvP.

    Do you use the default user interface within World of Warcraft, or a customised interface?
    Customised UI. More specifically ElvUI.

  12. #12
    Are you male or female?

    Male


    How old are you?

    26-30



    Where are you from?

    Other - Romania


    Is your in game character male or female?

    Mele

    Is there any specific reason for your in game gender?

    I'm male.... so whi shel i chose female

    Which race do you play?

    Dwarf

    Is there any specific reason for your choice of Race?

    i love them, bad drunker jolly litle one

    Which class do you play?

    Pala

    For what reason did you pick class?

    big fan of warcraft III - Arthas ...

    Which faction do you spend most of your time playing?

    Alliance

    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a team?

    Team

    Do you feel like world of Warcraft increases your social skills?

    no....

    Do you have any special needs / disabilities which affect your ability to play World of Warcraft?

    No

    If so, have you found any aid (integrated or exterior) which helps you to play World of Warcraft?


    Do you feel as if World of Warcraft has considered



    When playing World of Warcraft, what do you spend your time doing most? If other, please specify:

    Questing
    Battlegrounds
    Raiding
    Professions
    Achievement
    s



    What would you say you do most of on World of Warcraft?

    PVE

    Would you class yourself as a hardcore player, a Casual Player, or neither? Please Specify.

    semi hardcore

    Context
    Do you use World of Warcraft in a social environment, or a private home environment?

    i have a lot of fryends ho play so we talk and on pubs, meetings.

    Is there any particular reason for this choice?


    Is there any particular physical environment in which you prefer? E.g. (noisy, dark, quiet, cold)

    dark / tranquil

    Is there any specific food or drink in which you use in conjunction with World of Warcraft?

    nuts

    Which type of Operating system do you use?

    Windows PC

    How many hours in a normal day, do you spend using a computer?
    5-9


    How many of these hours are spent on World of Warcraft?

    1-4


    How would you rate your general computer knowledge on a scale of 1 to 5? 1 being low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    4

    How would you rate your knowledge of World of Warcraft on a scale of 1 -5? 1 being very low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    4

    Do you use add-ons?

    Yes



    How satisfied are you with world of Warcraft on a scale of 1-5?
    1 being unsatisfied, 3 being moderately satisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied.

    i was 5 now 2

    Do you own a Battle.net authenticator?

    Yes

    Do you use sound when playing World of Warcraft?

    Yes

    Do you use the default user interface within World of Warcraft, or a customised interface?

    Default

  13. #13
    When asking about the character you play, do you think of the main character, the one they play most at the moment, the one they have been playing most previously but have abandoned recently? I think you should clarify that

    Also it would be helpful to get the options for answers since they are equally important and for some of the questions it is not quite obvious or there are different categories that could be used.
    Though I think you should add a 'don't know'-option to all but the most basic questions (like gender and age) so people can continue answering the questionaire and are not forced to lie or quit. And maybe add a 'do not wish to answer' to all the personal questions (since you have done it with gender but it depends on how important the information is for your analysis) and maybe some of the game related as well

    There is no option for stating your age if you are under 13

    The word work in the question ´prefer to work alone´is a bit weird imo. You should change it to play and clarify if you think about playing with others/friends or by yourself or... This could either be in the question itself or the answer categories

    It looks like five or six og the questions are open ended. Depending on how many answers you plan to get that could be quite time consuming to get organized afterwards

    Also, when asking about sound, clarify that you talk about the ingame sound (I assume)

  14. #14
    Pit Lord Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,303
    Are you male or female?

    Male

    How old are you?

    13-20

    Where are you from?

    Other - Australia *thanks for forgetting about us*

    Is your in game character male or female?

    Main - Main. Tauren. No such things as Female Taurens.

    Is there any specific reason for your in game gender?

    Because Female Taurens are absolutely ridiculous .

    Which race do you play?

    Tauren

    Is there any specific reason for your choice of Race?

    Dr00ds. I had him prior to Cata.

    Which class do you play?
    Dr00d.

    For what reason did you pick class?

    Dr00ds can be tanks, heals and deeps.

    Which faction do you spend most of your time playing?
    Horde

    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a team?
    Alone for questing, Team for dailies

    Do you feel like world of Warcraft increases your social skills?
    God no, it ruined them so badly.

    Do you have any special needs / disabilities which affect your ability to play World of Warcraft?
    Negative.

    If so, have you found any aid (integrated or exterior) which helps you to play World of Warcraft?
    Wowhead/Mmo-Champ

    Do you feel as if World of Warcraft has considered
    Doesn't actually make sense.


    When playing World of Warcraft, what do you spend your time doing most? If other, please specify:

    Questing
    Raiding
    Professions


    What would you say you do most of on World of Warcraft?

    PVE

    Would you class yourself as a hardcore player, a Casual Player, or neither? Please Specify.

    Casual

    Context
    Do you use World of Warcraft in a social environment, or a private home environment?
    Private

    Is there any particular reason for this choice?
    No LAN Places within an hour of where I live.

    Is there any particular physical environment in which you prefer? E.g. (noisy, dark, quiet, cold)
    Dark, Quiet, Cold *prefer cold over heat*

    Is there any specific food or drink in which you use in conjunction with World of Warcraft?
    Water, lots of water.

    Which type of Operating system do you use?

    Windows PC


    How many hours in a normal day, do you spend using a computer?
    15+


    How many of these hours are spent on World of Warcraft?

    5-9

    How would you rate your general computer knowledge on a scale of 1 to 5? 1 being low, 3 being average and 5 being high
    5

    How would you rate your knowledge of World of Warcraft on a scale of 1 -5? 1 being very low, 3 being average and 5 being high
    5

    Do you use add-ons?

    Yes; DBM, Atlas, all those normal ones.



    How satisfied are you with world of Warcraft on a scale of 1-5?
    1 being unsatisfied, 3 being moderately satisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied.
    3

    Do you own a Battle.net authenticator?
    Yes

    Do you use sound when playing World of Warcraft?
    Nope

    Do you use the default user interface within World of Warcraft, or a customised interface?
    Default.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Are you male or female?
    Male

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    How old are you?
    31-35

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Where are you from?
    US (America)

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Is your in game character male or female?
    Male

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Is there any specific reason for your in game gender?
    My character/s are all an extension of what I see myself as (or want to see myself as) in the game I'm playing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Which race do you play?
    My main is a Blood Elf only because that was the only available option when making a Horde Paladin. I play primarily Horde and every race is represented in my characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Is there any specific reason for your choice of Race?
    Blood Elf only because that was the only available option when making a Horde Paladin. I play primarily Horde and every race is represented in my characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Which class do you play?
    Paladin(Main)

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    For what reason did you pick class?
    I like what the Paladin class represents -- even from 2nd edition AD&D. Being a self proclaimed "control freak" I like tanking and the bulk of the responsibility of if the group fails/succeeds.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Which faction do you spend most of your time playing?
    Horde

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a team?
    Mostly alone but I do enjoy LFR on occasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you feel like world of Warcraft increases your social skills?
    Yes -- The sense of humor of this community is unparalleled

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you have any special needs / disabilities which affect your ability to play World of Warcraft?
    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    If so, have you found any aid (integrated or exterior) which helps you to play World of Warcraft?
    N/A

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you feel as if World of Warcraft has considered?
    Has considered what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    When playing World of Warcraft, what do you spend your time doing most? If other, please specify:
    Questing, Battlegrounds, Arena, Duelling, Dungeoning, Raiding, Professions, Achievements, Other
    Questing, Dungeoning, Raiding(LFR), Achievements, Other(crafting, AH, gathering, min/maxing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    What would you say you do most of on World of Warcraft? PVP or PVE
    PVE

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Would you class yourself as a hardcore player, a Casual Player, or neither? Please Specify.
    Casual by content, semi-hardcore by time investment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you use World of Warcraft in a social environment, or a private home environment?
    Private

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Is there any particular reason for this choice?
    Most available

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Is there any particular physical environment in which you prefer? E.g. (noisy, dark, quiet, cold)
    Lightly lit, quiet, warm

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Is there any specific food or drink in which you use in conjunction with World of Warcraft?
    Mountain Dew

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Which type of Operating system do you use?
    Windows PC

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    How many hours in a normal day, do you spend using a computer?
    10-14

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    How many of these hours are spent on World of Warcraft?
    1-4

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    How would you rate your general computer knowledge on a scale of 1 to 5? 1 being low, 3 being average and 5 being high
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    How would you rate your knowledge of World of Warcraft on a scale of 1 -5? 1 being very low, 3 being average and 5 being high
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you use add-ons?
    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    How satisfied are you with world of Warcraft on a scale of 1-5?
    1 being unsatisfied, 3 being moderately satisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied.
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you own a Battle.net authenticator?
    Yes


    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you use sound when playing World of Warcraft?
    Yes


    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Do you use the default user interface within World of Warcraft, or a customised interface?
    Customized

  16. #16
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdandy View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing. If that's the case, isn't that weird that it's the only continent as an answer? And a canadian could answer "America" and not be wrong. Why limit the european and asian countries to those couple, then? Use either countries or continents. Maybe it would be even better to use the game regions (North America, Latin America, Oceania, Brazil, Europe, and I'm not sure how the asian region is divided).

    And, definitely, using Google Docs form would make everything much easier. It would be much easier for you as well.
    These, BTW Verdandy Brazil is part of Latin America...

  17. #17
    Pandaren Monk Martyn 470's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Everywhere, and nowhere.
    Posts
    1,896
    EDIT : Finally put it into google docs to make it easier, please refer to https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oWG...aFoaI/viewform to complete the new questionnaire.

  18. #18
    Are you male or female?

    Male


    How old are you?

    13-20

    Where are you from?

    Other (Sweden)


    Is your in game character male or female?

    Male


    Is there any specific reason for your in game gender?

    Not really


    Which race do you play?

    Dwarf


    Is there any specific reason for your choice of Race?

    They have the best tank racials for alliance


    Which class do you play?

    Death Knight


    For what reason did you pick class?

    Bored


    Which faction do you spend most of your time playing?

    Probably alliance, though I have toons on both sides


    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a team?

    Team


    Do you feel like world of Warcraft increases your social skills?

    To some degree


    Do you have any special needs / disabilities which affect your ability to play World of Warcraft?

    Nope


    When playing World of Warcraft, what do you spend your time doing most? If other, please specify:

    Questing
    Battlegrounds
    Arena
    Duelling
    Dungeoning
    Raiding
    Professions
    Achievements
    Other


    What would you say you do most of on World of Warcraft?

    PVP
    PVE

    Would you class yourself as a hardcore player, a Casual Player, or neither? Please Specify.

    Neither, I play on a regular basis and try to become better, but I'm not in a raiding guild or something


    Do you use World of Warcraft in a social environment, or a private home environment?

    Private


    Is there any particular reason for this choice?

    Otherwise people disturb me


    Is there any particular physical environment in which you prefer? E.g. (noisy, dark, quiet, cold)

    I like it more when it's dark outside and light indoors


    Is there any specific food or drink in which you use in conjunction with World of Warcraft?

    Not specifically



    Which type of Operating system do you use?

    Mac
    Linux
    Windows PC


    How many hours in a normal day, do you spend using a computer?
    5-9


    How many of these hours are spent on World of Warcraft?

    1-4


    How would you rate your general computer knowledge on a scale of 1 to 5? 1 being low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    4


    How would you rate your knowledge of World of Warcraft on a scale of 1 -5? 1 being very low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    3


    Do you use add-ons?

    Yes


    How satisfied are you with world of Warcraft on a scale of 1-5?
    1 being unsatisfied, 3 being moderately satisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied.


    Right now about 4


    Do you own a Battle.net authenticator?

    Yes


    Do you use sound when playing World of Warcraft?

    Yes


    Do you use the default user interface within World of Warcraft, or a customised interface?

    Customised

  19. #19
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,919
    Here are the questions:




    Are you male or female?

    Male Female Do not wish to specify


    How old are you?

    13-20 21-25 26-30 31-35
    36-40 40-49 50-59 60-69 70-79


    Where are you from?

    United Kingdom France America (Dominican Republic to be more specific) Canada
    China Korea Spain Other


    Is your in game character male or female?

    My main right now is female


    Is there any specific reason for your in game gender?

    Cause i think most male characters look silly when they are using a robe

    Which race do you play?

    Draneai

    Is there any specific reason for your choice of Race?

    Female Draneais have one of the best model in the alliance and i love their death animation

    Which class do you play?

    Priest

    For what reason did you pick class?

    Nop, just wanted to try something new

    Which faction do you spend most of your time playing?
    Horde Alliance Equal time spent


    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a team?

    Team, but i normaly work alone

    Do you feel like world of Warcraft increases your social skills?

    no

    Do you have any special needs / disabilities which affect your ability to play World of Warcraft?

    no

    If so, have you found any aid (integrated or exterior) which helps you to play World of Warcraft?

    no

    Do you feel as if World of Warcraft has considered



    When playing World of Warcraft, what do you spend your time doing most? If other, please specify:

    Questing
    Battlegrounds
    Arena
    Duelling
    Dungeoning
    Raiding
    Professions
    Achievements
    Other (I like to make a lot of transmog sets :P )


    What would you say you do most of on World of Warcraft?

    PVP
    PVE

    Would you class yourself as a hardcore player, a Casual Player, or neither? Please Specify.

    Casual

    Context
    Do you use World of Warcraft in a social environment, or a private home environment?

    Private

    Is there any particular reason for this choice?

    Nop

    Is there any particular physical environment in which you prefer? E.g. (noisy, dark, quiet, cold)

    Quiet

    Is there any specific food or drink in which you use in conjunction with World of Warcraft?

    Nope

    Which type of Operating system do you use?

    Mac
    Linux
    Windows PC

    How many hours in a normal day, do you spend using a computer?
    1-4 5-9 10-14 15+


    How many of these hours are spent on World of Warcraft?

    1-4 5-9 10-14 15+


    How would you rate your general computer knowledge on a scale of 1 to 5? 1 being low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    3

    How would you rate your knowledge of World of Warcraft on a scale of 1 -5? 1 being very low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    4 (I'm not that good player but i know most of the wow lore)

    Do you use add-ons?

    nop


    How satisfied are you with world of Warcraft on a scale of 1-5?
    1 being unsatisfied, 3 being moderately satisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied.

    4

    Do you own a Battle.net authenticator?

    no

    Do you use sound when playing World of Warcraft?

    yes

    Do you use the default user interface within World of Warcraft, or a customised interface?

    Default

  20. #20
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    55
    Are you male or female?

    Male


    How old are you?

    21-25



    Where are you from?

    America


    Is your in game character male or female?

    Male

    Is there any specific reason for your in game gender?

    No specific reason.

    Which race do you play?

    Troll. Was blood elf for years, but recently made the switch.

    Is there any specific reason for your choice of Race?

    Racials and animations.

    Which class do you play?

    Rogue.

    For what reason did you pick class?

    I enjoy quick, stealthy classes.

    Which faction do you spend most of your time playing?

    Horde

    Do you prefer to work alone, or in a team?

    Team

    Do you feel like world of Warcraft increases your social skills?

    Indifferent.

    Do you have any special needs / disabilities which affect your ability to play World of Warcraft?

    No.

    If so, have you found any aid (integrated or exterior) which helps you to play World of Warcraft?

    N/A

    Do you feel as if World of Warcraft has considered

    ...

    When playing World of Warcraft, what do you spend your time doing most? If other, please specify:


    Battlegrounds
    Raiding
    Professions
    Achievements


    What would you say you do most of on World of Warcraft?

    PVE

    Would you class yourself as a hardcore player, a Casual Player, or neither? Please Specify.

    Between hardcore and casual these days.


    Context
    Do you use World of Warcraft in a social environment, or a private home environment?

    Home.

    Is there any particular reason for this choice?

    Comfort and convenience.

    Is there any particular physical environment in which you prefer? E.g. (noisy, dark, quiet, cold)

    Quiet and cool.

    Is there any specific food or drink in which you use in conjunction with World of Warcraft?

    Nothing specific.

    Which type of Operating system do you use?


    Windows PC


    How many hours in a normal day, do you spend using a computer?
    10-14


    How many of these hours are spent on World of Warcraft?

    1-4


    How would you rate your general computer knowledge on a scale of 1 to 5? 1 being low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    5

    How would you rate your knowledge of World of Warcraft on a scale of 1 -5? 1 being very low, 3 being average and 5 being high

    5

    Do you use add-ons?

    Yes.



    How satisfied are you with world of Warcraft on a scale of 1-5?
    1 being unsatisfied, 3 being moderately satisfied and 5 being extremely satisfied.

    3

    Do you own a Battle.net authenticator?

    Mobile version.

    Do you use sound when playing World of Warcraft?

    Yes

    Do you use the default user interface within World of Warcraft, or a customised interface?

    Customized.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •