Delete

Thx for the help guys.
    Last edited by Wiiheal; 2013-04-29 at 09:27 PM.
    Wiiheals - Trollbane

10+ Year Old Account
    Moonkin is really strong as well as having another ranged instead of a 3rd melee. HOTW tranq is rediculously good as well as you can do things like symb dk for AMS or shaman for SWG tranqs or Pally so he has another brez. I say moonkin is easily your best choice.

Deleted
    2 melee good, 3 melee bad. Boomkin.

DK would be better from a gear standpoint but not much better.

Choose if you want easier gearing or more optimal comp. That's up to you.

Moonkin, 2 melees are ok, a third one makes some bosses harder,since almost every boss favours range.

like some said, HotW tranq, NV is really nice too. And you have alot of single target dmg and strong aoe dmg. having another multidotter would be nice. Symbiosis on hunter and your add tanks on horridon hc and tortos hc will love you for that. And as far is i know, tank pally and dks both are almost on the same items now. so another dks would just be bad itemwise. dont know how good you are at healing, but having a moonkin that could replace a missing healer good be good too. thats all for raidcomp.

if you say you play your dk better than your moonkin, than you should play dk. if you do more dps, just play better due to you knowing the class better and might not have to focus on rotation as much the first few raid, you should play dk then. if you can play you druid at almost the same lvl the druid would be superior when it comes to raidcomp

Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    Moonkin is really strong as well as having another ranged instead of a 3rd melee. HOTW tranq is rediculously good as well as you can do things like symb dk for AMS or shaman for SWG tranqs or Pally so he has another brez. I say moonkin is easily your best choice.
    This, really. In contrast, DKs aren't all that great compared to what a moonkin brings to the table, and I see no reason to bring two.

Mostly though, play what you will enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing thread as OP modified his first post.