Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Confident, athletic redheads.

I can find pretty much everyone attractive, as long as they are not jerks. I guess I don't really have any preferences.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shall defer to the mighty Sir Mix-A-Lot to answer on my behalf.

Deleted
    Confidence, retarded sense of humour to go along with mine. On the physical side I really don't have a set template. But confidence (not to be confused with arrogance) is probably the sexiest thing a person can have.

Edit; oh and positivity/optimism. Can't stand to look no more negative Nellies.
    Last edited by mmoc68224f08ff; 2013-04-29 at 05:42 PM.

Physically - slender, not busty or curvy, long legged, long straight hair, blonde or brunette, not too tanned, not too tall or short, etc. As for why, I don't think there's any way to explain physical preferences. That's just what I like, and it serves me well since most guys seem to prefer more meaty girls than I do.

Mentally - serious minded, happy but not bubbly, loyal, at least somewhat smart, mature, laid back and fairly quiet, not obsessed with social life, has standards and morals, etc. I'd say this is easy to explain, because with personality and lifestyle, I look for girls most similar to myself but with that warmer, feminine touch to compliment myself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Able to match me intellectually, have an intelligent conversation with me, and be open to new ideas and adventurous like me. Physical I'm not too picky as long as they take care of themselves, don't eat too much and like to remain fairly in shape. I also have a thing for older women.

My current GF of 3 years is perfect for me.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Someone who is cute, who can laugh with little to no drama. Take this past weekend for example. I was up at my grandparents who's front lawn had flooded. Most people would have freaked out over the situation but there we out in water and in the paddleboat hitting trees and rocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Physically I like women of just about any height of most any builds that aren't "stick skinny" or "morbidly obese". Generally I like wide hips, large butts and big breasts. I like cute smiles, long hair and nice teeth(those are probably more important than anything else).
    Personality I like smart girls who are funny and like to laugh and read and learn, who share similar interests of mine, such as gaming or writing or drawing, Star Wars and stuff like that.

It's really a "whole picture" sort of thing. Nice looking people can have shitty personalities, and not-so-nice looking people can be really nice, but I need that balance between physical attraction and mental attraction. Can't work without both for me.

It's kinda obvious why I find the personality stuff attractive, and the physical stuff...well...I'm male...so it's kinda my default setting.
    Last edited by Sunseeker; 2013-04-29 at 05:55 PM.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I am picky.
    This lol.

I'm pretty picky and while I might like X on person Y doesn't mean I will like it on person B.

Though generally, a very good sense of humour, average/good looks, not fat or skinny and being open minded is important too.

Also, most people want their other one to have the same tastes, same likes and so on as you but I actually don't want that since it will allow us to bond a lot better by teaching us different things; new views, experiences, thoughts, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuteymanga View Post
    Sadly not that many 16 yr old gay guys fit this description, so I'm just sitting in my room dreaming of Tyler Hoechlin.
    It's okay. You're not the only one dreaming of him.

Also, looks isn't really that important if you're thinking of a long term relationship with a person, although I can agree that looks is what triggers someone's love for you at first.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like tall, laidback dudes with body hair, leaning more towards sexychubby than sixpack or skinny. He has to be soft and comfy to cuddle with, laugh at my stupid ideas and be open-minded. Why? I'm tall, he should be taller. I'm laidback, so should he be. I like beer, but I would never share it with him. He should be okay with that.

Deleted
    I prefer girls with blonde or lightbrown hair and blue eyes. A nice body is a plus, but I find a cute face more important. And she would need to have average or above average intelligence and a fun personality. So yeah, that still leaves lots of women.

It's the total image that counts though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Confidence and a good sense of humour.
    Pretty much this, honestly. If they've got those two, everything else will kind of slide into place.

Definitely can't handle being around someone that can't laugh.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Not Helping View Post
    It's all about DAT ASS.
    This obviously. But also somebody that has a super cute smile.

Thighs, brains and eyes

I find almost all women attractive in some way, however when it comes to "my type", I tend to prefer redheads with pale skin and freckles...a.k.a. Gingers.

Why? I have no idea, they're just super sexy to me.

I like women, That's it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Youvegotfail View Post
    "my type", I tend to prefer redheads with pale skin and freckles...a.k.a. Gingers.

Why? I have no idea, they're just super sexy to me.
    It's the same for me. In general I'd prefer a non-caucasian if ethnicity was a deciding factor, but give me a freckly irish woman kissed by fire and I'm sold.

Agnostic or Atheist.
    Not Extremely Conservative.
    Understanding; not closed off.
    Extreme Kindness
    Humbleness
    Shared Interests

There's more, but those are my top.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Thighs, brains and eyes
    would be kinda weird if a girl didn't have thighs 0_o

I like slender, athletic Asian women with tons of education and intellect. The "why" part isn't really that relevant to me.