World boss loot suggestion

Not sure if this as already been addressed in a thread elsewhere; but in regards to the loot-table for world bosses, I have a suggestion/complaint. Yes, I have already submitted an in-game suggestion on the matter, but also posting about it here in hopes that others may feel similarly about it.

REMOVE the "bag of gold" received after a world boss is killed, just awarding the armor pieces. If the item given is not a usable upgrade, THEN we can vendor it for gold; and most times the vendor amount = the amount in the bags anyway. Just seems like a logical solution/option to be considered.

Why?! Due to certain circumstances, I am unable to utilize LFR, Heroics or PvP. As such, being able to obtain gear from reputation grinds (since they mostly require valor) is also an extremely slow process; difficult to make any substantial progress on. Thus, World Boss loot (gear) is my primary means of obtaining upgrades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obtaining loot from kills is not and has never been a certainty in this game. There has always been a random element to drops and in my opinion there is no reason for this to change.

You shouldn't get a better chance at gear from a world boss that anyone can tag and not really contribute to killing. If you want pve gear raiding should be the way to get it.

Deleted
    So you want guaranteed loot from world bosses or am I reading it wrong? Yeah that's something that will definitly get implemented... /sarcasm

Okay, I admit I was wrong.

Chance for things besides gold/loot wouldn't be that bad of an idea though.