Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Garrosh's personality changes theory *possible spoilers*

Well a theory says that Garrosh's best friend/advisor Malkorok is Kil'jaeden. And that's why his personality changed so many times.

There is a tread on this at the official WoW forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6571627404

And there is also a video about Garrosh in general here.

If you watch it you'll know exactly what I mean.

That would fit with the upcoming burning legion expansion and that's why.
    Garrosh will be corrupted or by The Sha or by Demons or by The Dark Heart of Pandaria and become brainwashed by Kil'jaeden (that already is).
    That's where we strike!
    We will overthrown Garrosh (not kill) and he will follow Kil'jaeden with some corrupted orcs to the Twisting Nether to help him with the invasion!

Tell me your opinions on this

I definitely don't see us killing Garrosh, i think somethings going to happen. It was brought up in the Developer Q and A if they thought about making a suprise last boss after Garrosh, and the reply was alot of people thought illidan was the last boss. They pushed garrosh on us so early i feel like blizzard is getting a twist ready and it will push us into the Burning legion theme.
    Last edited by Rivin; 2013-04-29 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Removed quote
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    People have a lot of ideas for Malkorok being someone else... a black dragon, Mal'ganis, now Kil'jaedan too

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    People have a lot of ideas for Malkorok being someone else... a black dragon, Mal'ganis, now Kil'jaedan too
    All the black Dragons are dead, Wrathion made sure of that (except the one in outlands).
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    I also think that the last fight will take place under Orgrimmar

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    I kind of see old gods all over Garrosh's corruption, although this is a solid theory and it's almost a given that the legion is coming. What if Malkorak was Wrathion on disguise using his influence to make Garrosh so crazy he has to be overthrown in order to achieve peace? Blizzard did say we might not agree with his methods of bringing the two factions together and that's very Black Dragonesque.
    Im pretty sure he is older than Wrathion due to being formerly a member of the Blackrock Clan in the service of Rend Blackhand, he renounced his former warchief and vowed allegiance to Garrosh
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Im pretty sure he is older than Wrathion due to being formerly a member of the Blackrock Clan in the service of Rend Blackhand, he renounced his former warchief and vowed allegiance to Garrosh
    Given that Wrathion is only two years old, it's a fact that he's younger than Malkorok. However, Malkorok didn't show up until after Wrathion was born, so it's theoretically possible (either as an imposter or the real thing with a made-up history). It doesn't seem likely to me, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    It just a theory without much to go on.

Malkorok has been here for a short period of time, infact he hasn't shown up until the time around of tides of war, the pre event of mists of pandaria, so suggesting malkorok is responsible for Garrosh's 'change of character' doesn't wash, not when Garrosh has been yoyoing personality traits since he first appear in wow.

And anyone trying to excuse Garrosh's behavior has down to some outside influence is seriously ignoring every bad things he's done over the last few years, trying to see it as a positive thing, instead of what it really was, a tyrants rise to power.
    #boycottchina

Here is a thought, perhaps Garrosh is Kil'Jaeden?

10+ Year Old Account
    it would be ironic, if all this time Garrosh was not really garrosh, but instead a dreadlord killed him and possessed his body, and all we've seen of him since wrath has been the work of a demon and all the orcs and fanboys who loved him simply loved a puppet.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Nobbel did an awesome speculation there, cheers Nobbel!

-The demonic scent caught from the Iris
    -Malkorok being creepy and eerie, fingers missing the same as Kil'Jaedan

ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the unanswerable question of them all which no one can answer!

-Garrosh really hated the alliance in the first. But hating trolls to the extent of killing them is madness... killing your own people? That is stuff dictators do, whoever does not agree with the ruler must be given death penalty. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, the stonetalon mountain quests showed a different Garrosh than nowadays dictator Garrosh and there wasn't Malkorok in Cata!

I fully support this theory. He is most probably 99.9999999% possessed by a Dreadlord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zeppi View Post
    Nobbel did an awesome speculation there, cheers Nobbel!

-The demonic scent caught from the Iris
    -Malkorok being creepy and eerie, fingers missing the same as Kil'Jaedan

ANNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the unanswerable question of them all which no one can answer!

-Garrosh really hated the alliance in the first. But hating trolls to the extent of killing them is madness... killing your own people? That is stuff dictators do, whoever does not agree with the ruler must be given death penalty. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, the stonetalon mountain quests showed a different Garrosh than nowadays dictator Garrosh and there wasn't Malkorok in Cata!

I fully support this theory. He is most probably 99.9999999% possessed by a Dreadlord.
    We'll see at 5.4

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be a cop out, a MASSIVE cop out by blizzard if they had someone else responsible for Garrosh being a giant douche, especially after they've said multiple times 'he's not corrupted, he's just a bad orc'.
    #boycottchina

Somethings not being told to us.

The Q&A mentioned a lot of people thought Illidan was the final boss of BC. I always assumed that was them admitting an error on their part. But now that I think about it, they said the patches are moving nicely and SoO should be on schedule. This puts 5.4 on a August-October release, at the latest. This means one of two things:

1)New expac in Jan/Feb, making MoP go by stupidly fast and the shorest expansion by well over half a year.
    2) They are planning a 'Sunwell' type raid. Could this be that Yawning Chasm of Darkness or a tie in to the Legion?

Deleted
    I feel that the final raid will take place in a sha-tainted Ragefire Chasm. While Malkorak being Kil'jaedan or somebody else in disguise could be a really awesome twist, I still feel like the Sha have corrupted Garrosh - even if that seems way too obvious :P

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    It would be a cop out, a MASSIVE cop out by blizzard if they had someone else responsible for Garrosh being a giant douche, especially after they've said multiple times 'he's not corrupted, he's just a bad orc'.
    Yea, it would be one thing for Malkorok to be whispering things to Garrosh, and Garrosh ignorantly taking his advice above others. It would be another thing entirely if hes just playing Puppeteer with Garrosh's mind, which would be lame.

Deleted
    Maybe we'll just overthrown Garrosh at 5.4 and completely kill him in a raid at 5.5

expect the unexpected

10+ Year Old Account
    Something is definitely off about Malkorok, he appeared out of nowhere and became the warchiefs second hand and ever since he showed up things have been going down hill for the horde :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't deny there is potential for something with malkorok. he did just come out of nowhere, and there was something in tides of war giving air to his presence when Baine regarded him, wondering 'who is the orc?'. Thats speaking volumes to him having something of importance.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by ProgRQ View Post
    Maybe we'll just overthrown Garrosh at 5.4 and completely kill him in a raid at 5.5

expect the unexpected
    5.6, due to 5.5 will be a lore patch and im sure it will be more than garrosh AGAIN. I don't see blizz giving same end boss two tier's in a row.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!