Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Get rid of Raid Finder ASAP

I feel the reason why I haven't played the game in over a year is because of Raid Finder, I am tired of getting back into WoW and finding myself in a raid with a bunch of greedy little sh*ts who want sh*t gear. No one who has played before Cataclysm knows what it's like to actually raid and earn your loot. Get rid of raid finder and it would make the game more rewarding and actually teach people to stop being lazy and play WoW for what it used to be.

Something seems to have upset you. Care to share?

LFR isn't for everyone and its optional. Don't like it? Don't run it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You posted this directly above one of the more active LFR posts right now. As well there are many other threads on this. May want to contribute to those discussions rather than starting a new one.

oh look, another generic post about why someone having a bad day in LFR constitutes Blizz removing it from the game entirely

More QQ about LFR, i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by royals View Post
    You posted this directly above one of the more active LFR posts right now. As well there are many other threads on this. May want to contribute to those discussions rather than starting a new one.
    OP has a unique point of view and is entitled to have his very own special thread.

Entitled!

10+ Year Old Account
    Since most of the cata and panda noobs started playing the game they ruined the fanbase and it made it trash. LFR is unnecessary and really isn't needed. Wrath and BC were fine the way they were.

If you don't like it don't run it. I hardly ever run it on any of my toons unless it's a new character or if I'm trying to get a set bonus. Beyond that I only run Normal/Heroic modes.

I could never understand why people feel "obligated" to do content that they don't like to do. Make a choice for once and don't queue for LFR. Problem solved. If anyone asks why you don't run it tell them cause you don't like it and have no interest in doing it.

Deleted
    Escuse me if you have 30+ hrs you can spend on WoW so you can raid atleast Normal modes (atleast thats how it was in Cata) off you go, nobody stops you. But for people who work 5-6 days a week (like I do) I freaking have no time to run normals.... So if we get rid of LFR I can unsub straight away... so GTFO please

Quote Originally Posted by ravenreaverz View Post
    I feel the reason why I haven't played the game in over a year is because of Raid Finder, I am tired of getting back into WoW and finding myself in a raid with a bunch of greedy little sh*ts who want sh*t gear. No one who has played before Cataclysm knows what it's like to actually raid and earn your loot. Get rid of raid finder and it would make the game more rewarding and actually teach people to stop being lazy and play WoW for what it used to be.

LFG and LFR are the two most popular features in WoW.

The game was worse without them. The problem is not LFR, the problem is actually Normal being overtuned.

People wont stop "being lazy" (like you wronly say) if you remove LFR, people will quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Irony at best. QQing on a QQ post.

Scrub

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-04-29 at 05:07 PM.

Are you doing normals? Cause then you will deal with the greedy ones who actually can determine whether you get gear or not.

Deleted
    Hey, I have an idea; instead of complaints about LFR being consolidated into one thread and have a discussion over it's pros and cons let's have everyone with a complaint start their own thread because we are all special snowflakes who must have their opinions separated from the riff raffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the same exact schedule as you, I work 5 days a week and if I'm not at work I'm in class. I could run normals easy and it doesn't take much time at all. No excuse.

Evolve or die.

Game's gotta change if it wants to stay around, so don't ever, ever expect it to stay like it is or was.

LFR is not required, there's nothing stopping you from finding like-minded players and gearing up through normal raiding. If you're having a hard time finding enough like-minded payers, it may be time to accept that it's not worth "getting rid" of a feature that the majority have no problem with.

How about people, like me, who have a life and therefore can't raid normal/heroic modes hmm? Want us to just stop playing the game altogether I'm guessing?

If Raid Finder wasn't implemented I would've probably already quit by now. Our realm is completely dead and has 1 raiding guild now and they barely even raid. So yea I would've rather quit than transfer

Irony at best. QQing on a QQ post.

Scrub
    Troll is troll. If you don't like LFR and the "fails", "noobs", "scrubs" and other ostensibly lesser beings in it, then don't run it. Stick to your uber heroic raids, your 2500 arena rating, or whatever it is that makes you feel superior to someone else based on pixels on a screen and bytes on a server. "Society" in WoW has gotten worse because of people like you, not because of people who do their business and leave others alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    Hey, I have an idea; instead of complaints about LFR being consolidated into one thread and have a discussion over it's pros and cons let's have everyone with a complaint start their own thread because we are all special snowflakes who must have their opinions separated from the riff raffs.
    This is a MMO site about WoW right? I don't need panda scrubs to tell me that I can't make a new thread about a topic I feel needs to be addressed

Funny as soon as I address LFR being bad all the bads come to defend it for their lives

10+ Year Old Account
    This didn't go very well and isn't a particularly constructive thread.

Closing.