10+ Year Old Account

ToT coin roll question

Hey guys
    Quick question, does the extra coin roll in Normal ToT have a chance to loot from the shared loot table off each boss?
    Like all the weapons that have a chance to drop from any boss?

Yes, but it's an extremely small chance. Our hunter rolled the shared weapon after getting Heroic Durumu's earlier in the week.

Yep. Haven't personally done it but I've heard of people getting the shared loot weapons off of bonus rolls.

does anyone know if the pets can be coined in lfr? or are they just additional loot chances

Coined Fyn's Flickering Dagger HC TF from Jin'Rokh HC, you can imagine my surprise so yeah, You can get shared loot from coin

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    does anyone know if the pets can be coined in lfr? or are they just additional loot chances
    I would be so fuggin' pissed if I used a coin and ended up with a pet instead of gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schmearcampain View Post
    I would be so fuggin' pissed if I used a coin and ended up with a pet instead of gear.
    I am quite sure that those mounts will be threated as an ADDITION to your coin roll. So you would get 1 item + mount

Quote Originally Posted by schmearcampain View Post
    I´d be happy to get a rare pet/mount instead of near-useless crap gear.

OP: Yes, you can get them in the extraroll.