Thread: Twins H

Twins H

Last week we downed Ji-kun heroic for the first time, and rushed the rest of tot because we tought we were short of time. But we were wrong, we downed from durumu to qon in 1h and 30min. The problem is that we have 3h today to do twins and lei shen, but in their normal version, it takes uns like 30min to do it. Our average il is 522 right now. Do you guys think its worth to try the twins heroic? Or the fight is so insane and need that much gear that a 522 group will waste time trying it? I have seen some videos, and the heal looks brutal, but the rest seems possible to do. Any tips helps a lot.
    We use: tank dk blood e prot war
    heal: monk mw and 2 pallys
    dps : hunter, moonkin, lock afli, mage fire and monk ww

Thanks guys

Deleted
    If you just killed Jikun i would say it's pretty pointless, training can always be good i guess.

You should have stopped on Qon and do that on HC, alot easier.

Twins is pretty easy on 10heroic, no prot pala tho sadtimes, might aswell try if you got time spare.
    Its more then killable with that ilvl, just skillbased.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Todoida View Post
    Last week we downed Ji-kun heroic for the first time, and rushed the rest of tot because we tought we were short of time. But we were wrong, we downed from durumu to qon in 1h and 30min. The problem is that we have 3h today to do twins and lei shen, but in their normal version, it takes uns like 30min to do it. Our average il is 522 right now. Do you guys think its worth to try the twins heroic? Or the fight is so insane and need that much gear that a 522 group will waste time trying it? I have seen some videos, and the heal looks brutal, but the rest seems possible to do. Any tips helps a lot.
    We use: tank dk blood e prot war
    heal: monk mw and 2 pallys
    dps : hunter, moonkin, lock afli, mage fire and monk ww

Thanks guys
    The fight is very easy on 10m, berserk timer isnt tight at all, so just focus on mechanics and youll have no problem. I think it took us maybe 7 pulls to kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    The fight is very easy on 10m, berserk timer isnt tight at all, so just focus on mechanics and youll have no problem. I think it took us maybe 7 pulls to kill it.
    Where would you rank in the 10m kill order?

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    berserk timer is VERY tight.....wouldnt recommend twins unless you have 527ilvl+ go for primo instead but good thing is the mechanics are very straight foward
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Enragetimer is not that bad... and you can actually tank the boss in enragemode for about 10-20sec.

Mechanics are quite simple but unforgiving. Needs some practice but if well executed n.p.

Tip from a tanks view: Make sure that ur tanks have a small cd or shield up for every fan of flames, especially those right after the infernos. Suen often causes tank deaths due to bad RNG with fan of flames + charge + dat sunbeam thing.

Your Blood DK could try to solo tank the boss+adds in p1 while the warry kites suen through that small ghosts. Its just the way we handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    berserk timer is VERY tight.....wouldnt recommend twins unless you have 527ilvl+ go for primo instead but good thing is the mechanics are very straight foward
    We did it in 524 avg with 1 minute spare, 3healers 2 tanks, its really not that bad.

Does anybody reveal the banshees in phase 1? I see a lot of guilds doing that to prevent random gibs.

Quote Originally Posted by ExoFanboy View Post
    Does anybody reveal the banshees in phase 1? I see a lot of guilds doing that to prevent random gibs.
    You should, especially if you're 2-healing.
    Marshmallows - 10/13H - Recruiting hunter/warlock
    Latest kill vid: Heroic Primordius (10) (from Natoro)

What's the best method for doing this?

2 tanks. 1 tank always takes the Beasts, and Suen out to reveal the adds. Once revealed, he comes back in neear so when Suen pops again, mages can combust, people can multi dot quick, etc and then he takes her back out to reveal more adds.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Where would you rank in the 10m kill order?
    This is just my opinion and how my guild handled it, but it took us less pulls to kill then any boss except jin'rokh, but I can see where guilds might have problems so I would probably put it after jin'rokh, ji-kun, horridon and tortos.

Have one tank tanking the boss and beasts the whole phase, and other tank taunting and running around the other boss when she's visible to bring out as many as possible.

We 3healed 2 tanked with like 45-1min left on enrage I think.

also curious as to where people rank this on the difficulty scale, we only raid 3 days a week and are currently 9/13h and this week we can aim for either animus or twins, would definitely prefer to work on animus for at least a day and then either kill it if we are getting close or move on to twins for the final day. But if twins is expected to take more than 1 night worth of attempts on it we wouldn't want to miss out on twins loot by spending that first day on animus instead of twins. But in turn wouldn't really want to go straight to twins on the first day of progression and then kill it within a matter of hours and have a wasted day in our raiding week.

Hopefully i explained it well enough without rambling too much,
    Any suggestions?

ps - i know that it would be based on guilds personal skill and whatnot so if it helps we have managed to kill all 9/13h so far with only 1 night or less on each boss throughout our progression this tier. Would twins be much harder than say H Durumu? etc
    Last edited by Pumpsm8; 2013-04-30 at 07:16 PM.

Twins is onpar with like.. Tortos for us lol.

Is it a bad idea to 2 heal twins? Just to make the enrage timer a little less of a concern?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    Twins is onpar with like.. Tortos for us lol.
    yea pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by Sombria View Post
    Is it a bad idea to 2 heal twins? Just to make the enrage timer a little less of a concern?
    you can, but the enrage is already pretty easy to make with 3 as stated already in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterfiles View Post
    also curious as to where people rank this on the difficulty scale, we only raid 3 days a week and are currently 9/13h and this week we can aim for either animus or twins, would definitely prefer to work on animus for at least a day and then either kill it if we are getting close or move on to twins for the final day. But if twins is expected to take more than 1 night worth of attempts on it we wouldn't want to miss out on twins loot by spending that first day on animus instead of twins. But in turn wouldn't really want to go straight to twins on the first day of progression and then kill it within a matter of hours and have a wasted day in our raiding week.

Hopefully i explained it well enough without rambling too much,
    Any suggestions?

ps - i know that it would be based on guilds personal skill and whatnot so if it helps we have managed to kill all 9/13h so far with only 1 night or less on each boss throughout our progression this tier. Would twins be much harder than say H Durumu? etc
    like most are saying in this thread already, twins is overrated in terms of difficulty. if you can make good time to H animus spend abit of time, then judge for yourselves when you should get to twins. you will down it much quicker then dark animus im sure.