Where is the rogue pvp thread stickied?

All I see is the Sub rogue an introduction... Last time I checked you can play any spec as pvp...

To answer your title, it's the same thread. It was renamed as it was written around Sub and not the other specs. But sure, you can PVP as any spec. A fair bit of the info in there pertains to all three specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    All I see is the Sub rogue an introduction... Last time I checked you can play any spec as pvp...
    When was the last time you checked?

10+ Year Old Account
    We haven't had a stickied PvP dicussion thread as far back as I can remember. Discussions crop up and close themselves naturally, and PvP discussions (and rogue PvP discussions in particular) tend to attract flame wars, which means any live thread requires an active watch. If we open that up to people responding to posts about PvP made 1,2,3... months ago, the cycle just doesn't end.

If you read the 5.2 trinkets thread, outdated responses exist even there. A PvP discussion thread, by nature of discussion rather than final answers, is far more plagued to issues of that nature.