Living Steel proc broken?

I am a transmute master and have been using my CD everyday for ~2 months and have had a single 2 x Proc and that was maybe 4-5 weeks ago. Just wondering if anyone else is noticing anything similar or do I just have bad luck.

Does anyone know if the proc rate is effected by the character level?

Any potion/elixir masters having issues with procs?

rng bro, had a 4 proc last week and a 3proc yesterday

^^ what he said. Got a x5 proc myself last week and get at least a x2 once a week.

Unless it has changed you have a 15% chance of getting a proc. With chances that low it makes a lot of sense for some people or everybody to go on some long runs of zero procs.
    Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before... He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. -Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"
    "Not everything on the internet is true." -- Abraham Lincoln
    Good is the enemy of great.

I had a 5 proc just a few days ago

Yes, it is bad luck. I had about 6 or 7 procs on living steel with my 85 alt and I didn't use the ability every day since I learned it. It is probably 5-10% for me, which is almost intended value.

I rarely ever get a proc. Ever. But then my friend has great luck. Lame. lol

I do it on 3 xmute alchs daily, and get at least 2-3 procs per week (out of 21 casts of it) which is roughly the intended value. Those procs, however, range from 2-5x procs, so that part seems to also be random to me. But no, not broken, just random. And will take you a while to see any procs doing it just once a day, as compared to those doing it 3-4 times as much per week as you.

You only have like a 15% chance of having a x2 proc. A 2.25% chance of a x3 proc. A 0.3375% chance of a x4 proc. And a 0.05% chance of a x5 proc. IIRC the numbers are somewhere around there.

I'm not sure, but I believe that is the supposed rate (15% chance per usage, 15% chance on top of said 15% chance for x3 and so on) for all specs, not just transmute.

0.00067 probability. Guess you are unlucky.

Never seen a 3+x proc, but I frequently get 2 2x procs in one day.

I make it twice a day on two different alchemists.

So on topic: No, it's not broken. You just have shit luck with RNG.

Grunt
    I've never had a proc :[