Deleted

What to do with valor points ??:(

Hi

I will be capped this week and i wonder how should i spend my VPs. Most of the shado-pans items have lots of hit and i will break my 4pc t15 (lfr) if i do pick one of them. Here's my armory: eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/la-croisade-ecarlate/Darknarutau/advanced

I could take boots from dominance offensive though but it's likely it will be replace by Quakestompers pretty soon...or i could buy blood spirits and sell them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just get the boots tbh,thats what i'd do,you never know with loot...I also got the same problem with VP cap,nothing to spend valor on,might end up getting legs just for xmog so I dont waste valor

Blood spirits pretty much until 5.3. Since blood spirits sell for about 250g on my server, I'll just be sitting at the cap til 5.3 - barely even worth the time to bother buying and selling them.

Unless someone else knows of some creative strategy...

The sad thing is, I would love to be able to even downgrade them into justice points and convert them again to honor points, so I could buy some PvP gear. Can't even do that. They're garbage til upgrades for me.

Give them to me. =3

Tell Blizzard you really really want me to have them.

5.3 is just around the corner (item upgrades), I'd say keep them unless you're not very geared or completely capped.
    Last edited by Exhorder; 2013-04-29 at 10:09 PM.

I've had 3k Valor for like 4 weeks now, just saving for 5.3 and item upgrades.

If you can get a T15 helm, swap out one of the other tier pieces for the 522 valor one in that slot.

Other than that....yeah you pretty much just gotta wait for gear upgrades to return in 5.3

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    If you can get a T15 helm, swap out one of the other tier pieces for the 522 valor one in that slot.

Other than that....yeah you pretty much just gotta wait for gear upgrades to return in 5.3
    Except if you have Lei Shen pants from normal..

I just sit on cap waiting for 5.3 upgrades. It's nice not having to worry about cap.

I buy one blood spirit Tuesday for 400 valor, clear ToT, play a diff toon and wait until next week.

After dealing with capping 1k valor every week for item upgrades last tier, I'd say just enjoy not needing to cap while you can.