Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    He decapitated me a couple of weeks ago when in there on my own. And no, you can't cooldown a 5 million damage hit and survive it.
    Used to be able to, before the vengeance nerf iirc. DKs could stack CDs for massive heals and massive damage.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I believe DKs can still survive one decapitate. Stack cooldowns, reduce the damage taken enough that when taken to purgatory, they can heal out of it. Has to die before the 2nd though.

He wont decapitate anyone soloing it. That's what i got out of this thread. He did decapitate the tanks aswell. But he wont do it if you're solo against him, Enabling mount farm for every class
    Mhm, my comment was aimed at that the op said that non-tank classes can now farm the mount, when infact, without some clever play, tanks couldn't farm it either.

Anyway, another instance to start farming \o/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrical1988 View Post
    I believe DKs can still survive one decapitate. Stack cooldowns, reduce the damage taken enough that when taken to purgatory, they can heal out of it. Has to die before the 2nd though.
    Yeah they can!

Requiring Symbiosis means they couldn't solo it...
    Druids are able to gain symbiosis and then leave a group and still have it. It was changed to that when 5.2 launched!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    He decapitated me a couple of weeks ago when in there on my own. And no, you can't cooldown a 5 million damage hit and survive it.
    Actually a lot of classes can soak a Decapitate in some way.

Monk: Zen Meditation (might need others too)
    Mage: Ice Block
    Paladin: BoP
    DK: Purgatory+IBF+DRW+Bone Shield+Full Blood Shield+Strength Pot+either a Parry, Strength or Dodge trinket (depending on what gives the most Parry/Dodge %)+AotD. Glyphed Vamp Blood + Death Pact after should heal you out of Purgatory. depending on gear.
    Hunter: Snake Trap
    Warlock: The sheer amount of cds they have make me think it's possible but never played one before so can't confirm.
    Rogue: Used to be able to use Cheat Death, not sure if still possible
    Druid: Feral with Paladin Symbiosis so not really "solo"

So the only classes that can't soak the Decapitate in some way at 90 are Priest, Warrior, Shaman and Rogue (assuming Cheat Death no longer works).

Cheat death doesn't work. tried it the other day. Will be a nice change to be able to solo it now.